3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxx222222 21.03.20

Toms how to do that? To cram them in there help you, or anyone else. Shall describe in detail how, what, where HR..I am very newly realized!!!!!

V
Vityok 21.03.20

Babylon
I like that bastard open vinyls..
and half the game some stripes give...
I want to create a wheelbarrow in his style in the beginning and gnat!!!

M
Myst1que 21.03.20

People , and you have all the rollers there???-)

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

please podskazhyte what it means in kotah awards should be 20 Zash wins the race but this race I all samples
shaft

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Is to open new vinyls, spoilers, car etc Prohodish the required number of races, you write that this item is made. But this is just the beginning, look, what you need to perform menu cards(in main menu) ...

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

20 defensive races is a race with small teams in their careers, who claim periodically on your territory. Wygraj 20 and the condition has been met

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

Now I have a question. What is 50000 fine? 20000 fine I did not even realized what the circumstances.
And has anybody done Ram 100 police vehicles in a single pursuit...?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

500000 fine is like you need to dial the skid in 500000 points(IMHO), and about the Ram 100 police vehicles in a single pursuit, it is my opinion you need to destroy 100 police vehicles in a single pursuit in career.

F
FenomenGT 21.03.20

50,000 fine - it is necessary during the race (sprint, range, radar) in his career, to break the car by the cops when they start chasing. Not to be confused with a free ride! However, I could be wrong. But definitely this is not a drift.

F
FenomenGT 21.03.20

But Ram 100 police, here it is necessary to touch the 100 times the car the cops in one pursuit. It is 100%. Number of touches is not recorded anywhere, so you have to calculate.

B
Big_Ranger 21.03.20

HELP !!!
Wanted to perform at the awards task Lose career. Turned out to be impossible. I have a RX-8, 700 money 3 arrest. Leave, are arrested, there is a window Career is over, close the window by selecting My nickname or (2nd can't remember). Picked 1st and 2nd. In the award-winning nothing is changed in the Career there is the option to"Continue career. I walk in and everything is like before his arrest: RX-8, 700 money 3 arrest. So 5 times I tried.
What am I doing wrong or how to do the job on this award ?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Most likely it is a glitch of the game. To lose, you need to get your truck 3 times arrested, and the last time you did not have enough money for the payment, and then have completed(if I may say so) career ...
IMHO.

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

Yes, I have the whole game to beat but card awards 20 Zash races there was only they were themselves to fall on teretorii and I all attacks won 20 races Zash I fail almost all the cards awards opened podskazhyte how to get 20 races when Zash Karera passed

F
FenomenGT 21.03.20

If you have a career after completing this assignment is not executed (20 Def. races), do this: have money 0 have only 1 car and have you arrested (the game will be over), start again to take a career (the second round). It is 100%.

T
Toms 21.03.20

2StaROne
so how about redaktirovaniya hex editor?
tell how you inserted the machine bonus instead of the standard?
something tells me, it's just gon!!!, in MW it was possible thus to insert the bonus cars, instead of the standard, but there was still a SAVE-editor to save the changes, as far as I know, saves Carbon, it is not yet working, so all what you write here, about how you were BMW and other bonus machine is inserted, it's all nonsense, crap, you just decided popontovatsya here
if I'm wrong PROVE it, explaining how you did it and provide screenshots as proof
and you can write whatever you want!!!

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

Somebody has already(without trainers and codes) all cards of rewards? I still don't get how much chase and beat the cops to 50000 fine to!

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

If left saves 100 %, so IMHO gone . And about cops prepare special count, as it was in MV, not, therefore, consider all ready police cars myself... Alas ...

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

I understand fine it is fine, then I know how they value eg. broken police. car or carried a stop)). This is not a bounty which pishetsa during the chase... by the Way I noticed even with MW, if you hit the same COP for the second time, etc. even after 5 min chase, the shot will not count. So I think really that to calculate the stress Bobby unrealistic...but fine especially...

G
Grid Demon 21.03.20

Yes, I have the whole game to beat but card awards 20 Zash races there was only they were themselves to fall on teretorii and I all attacks won 20 races Zash I fail almost all the cards awards opened podskazhyte how to get 20 races when Zash Karera passed And Can GO through WITHOUT going through the CAREER AGAIN

L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20

Just go through career again. Do not create a new profile, and let me to seize my last car and reel it in again from scratch. I have this award opened fast enough!