3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midfield 21.03.20

Fuuu. Finally came out of the bath!
I have a pursuit on the average of 10,000 thousand.

L
Last Exception IO 21.03.20

About the card Accumulate a fine of 50,000 while in Career
Fines are assessed for violations, and violations of you-know-what-speeding, etc. (CF remember)). This is what is written in the table that appears after the arrest:
The number of violations and the penalty Amount for violations committed in this pursuit;
Unpaid fines for previous chase(for all violations in total);
Total...
In General, as you might remember in MW, the number of violations may not exceed 7. Today I calculated that for 1 violation charged an average of 275$.Thus, by looking at the statistics, you can calculate how much you need to commit violations. Fines are charged only for the number of species(7) you have committed violations regardless of how many times you committed it( i.e. hit a police car - got the penalty for violation of the attack on a police car and how many times have you blasted the car and how many cars got blown up-it is not important( that's EA started this mess)).So how not to drive(all day), more than 7*275$ you won't get for the 1st time! By the way, for unpaid fines, I turned around 262$ for 1 violation.
And yet... the Card is called Accumulate a fine of 50,000 while in Career freeroam. If I had to dial in 1 the chase, it would be written in Single Pirsuit while in Career freeroam (for example, look at the card of the Jaguar's vinyl-that there is exactly 100 cars to hit 1 chase).
By the way, to open this card, to surrender to the police is not necessary!!!The more you can live without arrests,the more penalties accumulate. Also each car has its penalties.
PS I have 1 unpaid violation on average 315$-tuned Corvette, the Lotus - 253$.I do not know if the machine somehow depends.

L
Light HammeR 21.03.20

And what action charged violations right ? all 7 can't remember

L
Light HammeR 21.03.20

Just received this card.34 times went from the cops,infractions in just 129 career.But here's the catch-the map I got this going again in Chaleng siries solidnyy the race for gold Race wars car Koenigsegg CCX.And here this track is not at all clear,because it is not associated with the cops or as well, and his career is irrelevant also has.I think buggy card is a prize in itself,when it wants and then open ))

Even if the judge on the theory Last IO Exception,the 129 violations multiplied by the average number of bucks for one violation will receive 275 35475..and it does well not 50.000 ) So that we do not count it or I don't know what )

C
CLIFT 21.03.20

who knows the thread a couple of servers for carbon? or sites where they are?

I
Isia 21.03.20

I like Russian but no music no commercials. What to do???????????

_
_Lemon_ 21.03.20

To buy a license, evil pirates decided not to push the music....

I
Isia 21.03.20

And type in Most Wanted you can't make music to throw??

I
Isia 21.03.20

A meaningful game in what? Describe it a bit or link where I can read something!!! Please!!!! Type the new command or how?

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

The point of the game in gaining control of parts of the city and the creation of his team, a victory over the bosses of these areas.
All.

T
Tayler Derden 21.03.20

The point is to defeat Darius, to conquer territories, upgrade your car.

I
Isia 21.03.20

MOST WANTED is so much cooler????? Or should we play????

_
_Lemon_ 21.03.20

Worth to play!

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Well, not much, just there for the day, graphics are better (IMHO) and more emphasis on the cops. But worse than tuning the smaller cars. But with better music.

R
ReservoirDOG 21.03.20

Bridge Vonted superior to the carbon fiber graphics, music and the girl that played the main role, but the play is still worth it however as it's still a NSF.

T
Tynus86 21.03.20

Podskajite please u menya na autosculpt v kor'ere ne poluchaetsya izmenyat formu, procenty na 0 i dalshe ne dvigautsya, che delat ili tak i doljno byt, no vot v bystroi gonke vse putem i che delat???

C
Caracal 21.03.20

I have something after passing career was scared to fail: pass any race and fly out, victory is not saved. And the police drove a long time on the 5th level, then went all right - but not a penny probabilis! In the statistics pursuit is not added!

c
chidrik 21.03.20

people! I still can not understand: what is a protected race? the last card of awards remained open! help pliz.....

C
Caracal 21.03.20

And autoslalom is just need to the team to take the two men - which is the first city which appears in the left.
Maybe the third too, I don't know. The first gives access Autoscale skirts, a spoiler, rims and the fact that the roof is molded.

B
Big Man 21.03.20

chidrik
It just needs to drive when you attack the other team. Well, in the sense already won you the race.