3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 21.03.20 08:07 pm

Cowardly knight. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Met the cowardly knight on the road which caused me to a duel.
To win was not enough for me and I killed him and robbed.
But a few days later I again met and it was the same man. He is immortal, or that, if it is his twin brother?

img.playground.ru/images/0/7/24114164.jpg width=780 height=438.75 />
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alumiel 21.03.20

He is immortal, and the stock of stuff he's not limited) I it 20 times probably already killed) it is possible still the way to bet to fight

A
Alumiel 21.03.20

Sauron03
Well, for example, when it is found already knight-Errant", in the dialogue said: We seem to have already met, or something like that. Although I each time killed.

K
Kavaynik 21.03.20

skinnyelf
This is a bug. Now all random encounters again, even executed.

Sauron03
Right. Developed not gods, they can't force you to listen to NPCs. If you'd listened, you learned that it's the same NPC, and a pan and he has a name, which he calls dialogue.

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.03.20

He has a good sword you can win.

b
bwana tomatto 21.03.20

Where to meet him? Never came across in 30 hours of play.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.03.20

This is a bug. Now all random encounters again, even executed.
Lol, all my emotions about this game in these words...

x
xSaimanx 21.03.20

No, but a knight errant, at least over and over again armor for 2K transfers, but this... I was stupid to by pass even the Riddler is ridiculous, there's One mystery only guessed.:) Th there is something about the days of the week and the priest who worked for 2 hours.

H
Hate_you 21.03.20

Also walking around dead horses and think how to steal, still hung from the quack quest where you have to steal the shroud for the burial of a corpse from the Church, he stupidly disappeared the next day and XS where it is now to look.
Generally, after 90 hours of gameplay delight gave way to some disappointment. After all, literally every aspect of the game needs serious revision, from the vaunted suit when all the enemies fall down from a pair of tychek, ending with the same theft when infiltrating someone's house, and all you halo Henry. Of course, something can be fixed with a mod, but the residue remains.
In General, the campaign mode filled up the little guy and then not move, I'll wait for the big patch, still hoping that things will correct.

C
Cimeries666 21.03.20

I also took him che need and long for him with a bow before running, didn't want me to kill him, are not successful after the strangulation from behind

E
Elankan 21.03.20

The best items they win, but will not lutaud. With a coward's sword is the most balanced, with a knight of the brig, the best reservation for the first half of the game.

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.03.20

By the way with items you can only win once, the next meetings on the sword and on clothing the rate does not.

t
trhgfh 09.01.22

And what is this key from? I killed him and he was in his pockets.

I
InKvIZzIToR 09.01.22

trhgfh
Stump when they say