3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanicHteHedgoh 21.03.20 08:07 pm

As you use the presets? (I'm stupid) (Fallout 4)

I have looksmenu 1.6.4 and F4SE v0.6.0 to version 1.26.0
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 21.03.20

Alexander Plekhanov
It happens sometimes. But, in General, are on the way to the game, for example I have this: E:\GAMES\STEAM\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE
Of course you could be different, and not in the steam folder (if pirated). In the folder F4SE (if not this folder create it) should be a folder called Presets (if it did not create). Downloaded a preset format ,json - throw the. BUT, please note that you need LooksMenu (and all sorts of buns to him) and F4SE the right version. Just do not forget that every each preset has its own requirements (eg.Valkyr Face Textures, etc., etc.). Go in the game, are downloaded. You can write code in the console or use LooksMirror (mod), and on the menu ed. of the character in the tab (don't remember where) there is a spec.a place called Presets. They can choose to change yourself and so on

R
Revan Reborn 21.03.20

If you download a preset it is still sometimes required for various fashion type for improved face, eyes and hair. The actual preset itself throw way Fallout4/Data/F4SE/Presets. Then start the game via F4SE.exe he should be in the root game folder, include the third-person, open the console and enter Showlooksmenu player and there will be all the same for editing a character that in the beginning of the game when selecting a Persian, but you need to choose the template and there will be a preset and click load.
P. S if you enter Showlooksmenu player character be seen in full growth, and if you want to see the face of the Persian press closer to the body, then OK and the camera will be closer. And Yes, for those who didn't know at momoschyu this code you can change the appearance of a companion or any NPC, open the console, click the cursor on any NPC and see his ID, enter Showlooksmenu id(received ID of the NPC or companion).

C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.03.20

Alexander Plekhanov
don't use the presets if you don't have enough knowledge about any of that nerd crap )

L
LordDarkWolf 21.03.20

19lexa19
And as a novice to do?

d
dayzercash1 03.01.22

LordDarkWolf
agree, I just can't figure it out