3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 21.03.20 09:42 pm

The number of cards in the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Tell me how much the game has only cards? Are new maps DLC? If Yes, then free it? It seems to be heard in the second part, abandoned the season pass.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edvin24251 21.03.20

Farzik
I could be wrong, but it seems like 22 ground (11 planets, and 2 maps for different modes) and 6 cards for mode, star fighter.The DLC is free and one is already out, most likely they will be 4 as in the first part.

F
Farzik 21.03.20

Эдвин24251
thank you

a
alexanderfox 21.03.20

Эдвин24251
Dennis Branwell still the Troll,apparently the second season is delayed,they are now just all sorts of patches and fixes released.I thought the second season will be in March, not a breakup,it seems they will release a movie about Han solo in may.The game is gonna suck worse than the first part.They have to release 4 DLC a year at least.

E
Edvin24251 21.03.20

alexanderfox
Doubt already been hints from the developers that the DLC film on Khan would be the third.

v
vvvjust 21.03.20

DLC the movie about Han Solo??? Oh gods... Why??? What are they going to add??? Young Khan??? Or repainted Falcon??? I really hope that this DLC will not be this stupid. People are looking forward to more content from the VC and not on shit!