3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inos 26.09.19 02:45 pm

Where you music swing?

With the advent of unlimited Internet natural question arose, where to download music.
Always bought used mp3 discs in the market.
Polazil on the Internet and everywhere asking for money, averaging$ 2 per album. To pay for pirated music in the bad quality, I don't want to. Now, if they for money sold licensed tracks, Yes....

How do you solve this problem?
Can you tell me a few resources with large archives of music?
Listen to mostly D'n'B (Technical itch, Limewax etc.)
278 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 26.09.19

JerelyMarleCrash666, and you like to Popovica are? Heard that they zaycev.net a couple of times, tried a dos attack to arrange for the fact that there are many navorski music.

G
GTAman 26.09.19

>a dos attack
>dos

The prize-winner.

V
VanishingWalker 26.09.19

www.myzuka.ru
Pump out not very comfortable but all painted)

N
NickoIa 26.09.19

Of course http://www.myzuka.ru/ if not there, go to birds, but hate him for really Cleeve kids jerseys
but the music.ru inconvenient for leap albums, I shook all paul van dyk's.
But I wonder, is there a website where you can download albums, without the aforementioned children's t-shirts, no banners leading to some fuynyu
type advanced, without forwarders on the website in the faeces after clicking on a search string, without the requirements of registration for a simple search (I want to know the range), without references it is not clear what words you download ... at high speed (9475 races on speed 3768 KB/s) - for fun, I did a search bebebe and I got: download bebebe at high speed, I went to the link, sit, shake it bebebe, downloaded, unpack, and this beast requires a password! (I wonder what it was 7 MB?)
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! - no file sharing!, and then I have to laugh the phrase: I'm sorry, but all slots for your country exhausted or you have reached the limit of connections try to connect via 86 minute(s), and the subsequent free jump with sokrost 5 KB/s
(yeah, leap - xD) - I wrote at once - give money, we're goons!

R
RussianQuaker 26.09.19

Well, with absolutely direct links few sites actually, and this is why... the memory is only here:

http://www.rapway.com.ua - speaking of rap music, from hop-hop to non-rapero-formalistic horrorcore.

B
Breezy. 26.09.19

www.zaycev.net/ only here.

V
VanishingWalker 26.09.19

I just prefer to selectively download the tracks,and therefore use mostly www.myzuka.ru

U
Untitled__ 26.09.19

usually download from myzuka.ru and musicfond.com

R
RussianQuaker 26.09.19

Den San, if you don't mind, you the same question as in 21.05.10 02:35.

A
Alpherats 26.09.19

Discography pour torrents. And individual tracks from Vkontakte stealing. ^,..,^

M
MoLo4Ko 26.09.19

www.zaycev.net/

M
Metal Boss x 26.09.19

MoLo4Ko, please answer the question Quaker: 21.05.10 02:35.

R
RussianQuaker 26.09.19

Yes, I would very much like to know the opinion of visitors birds.no about this nuance.

B
BergoVic 26.09.19

Rutrekere and Bay
+ licensed CD

W
WeedStoned 26.09.19

Muzlo vosche not shake, take CDs because mp3 garbage...

b
baedd pibau 26.09.19

Not TRU CD, vinyls b

M
Metal Boss 0xE 26.09.19

I drive vinyl does.

b
baedd pibau 26.09.19

this marriage of drive, it happens. explain to the seller diskovogo the problem, needs to change

M
Metal Boss x 26.09.19

I CD but I do not buy, take only the original vinyl, because CDs are garbage...

b
baedd pibau 26.09.19

here I am about the same, the sound on analogue media is better than digital