3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hrusch85 26.09.19 02:46 pm

Your first favorite band?

A little catechism, it will help to answer some questions.
Think what was your very first band? Not the first heard in life, and first heard, which later became one of my favorites. You need to strain your memory.
189 Comments
Sort by:
l
lamb-ada 19.03.21

The very first "discovery" was - Pink Floyd (very impressed)
A little later - Roxette, Queen, Guns N Roses.
It was a long time ago ...

G
Gauguin 22.03.21

ABBA.

S
Spiny 22.03.21

I don’t know for sure anymore, and I should say who is the best for me. I don't even remember exactly when I started listening and keeping my list of bands. But it was somewhere closer to the end of the 90s, maybe 97 or 98. I heard quite a lot and even followed ... oh, this is childhood, mtv ... I somehow have more music in the past. Almost every group is from rock. In general, I listen to different genres. And so I was then familiar with Pink Floyd and Queen ... a lot. I remember how the scooter flew up, "what is the fish for?" :) By the way, I'm still listening to a scooter. After getting to know the scooter, I also discovered darude ... darude. Nightwish, Linkin Park and much, much. Of ours, I even listened, even listened to Vysotsky quite a bit. However, I had a vinyl record player, or rather my father. And his father is still a fan of Vysotsky, there were records. Father even listened to pink Floyd, there was also a record, but he even did not listen to Queen, 0 records. And so from ours, from the living still, I listen to bi-2 and a dolphin. The dolphin is straightforwardly powerful, pushes such a philosophy ...

D
Ded gey 29.11.21

Felling

N
No_time_for_gaming 29.11.21

ramstein or scooter

F
Frost Norde 17.11.22

You mean a rock band? Well, if yes, then SUM 41

M
Manhunt1908 17.11.22

When Ruki Vver was completely "pussy", later Linkin Park

S
Shomron 17.11.22

WASP

S
Shomron 17.11.22

KazymirZyba
And I was sure that I was the only one.))))