3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 21.03.20 09:47 pm

To steal a dead horse (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Took the quest from the Miller, which require to steal a horse.
Not immediately complied, and walked a bit through the story bringing all the horses in the village Roedy have died from the disease.
The quest is not failed and is hanging now.

Is there a way to cancel it? What to do? Help.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 21.03.20

skinnyelf
It was necessary to immediately perform.

R
Revan Reborn 21.03.20

Upload an early save game and run to first perform this task.
Profit...

R
Revan Reborn 21.03.20

How much bestolkovy questions spilling on this Igor.

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.03.20

I had to...
Are all strong in hindsight, right now, I also understand that it was necessary. And anyway, I could not know in advance that the pestilence of the horses will start on time no limits after all. But the quest was taken a shitload of hours ago. And saves the old have rubbed, so do not care.

Revan Reborn you're so stupid cap, do you think that I just didn't think about that? If I did I would not write here.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.03.20

Kapets, the game zabagovannaya, judging by this thread. They have interested at least one tester passed it...

T
Tarakanak 21.03.20

LeopoldoMendoza
what's the bug? the fact that time passes and there any events that affect the world? is the joint author of the post and not a bug

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.03.20

Tarakanak
In this case, it should be a dialogue option with Miller they say all horses are dead, I have failed. Or stupid the inscription failed in other situations. So it's still a bug.

s
semen_okhlopkov 21.03.20

Yes, this is a bug. After all, the developers themselves said that quests with time limits

S
Setesh 21.03.20

I did this quest late, then after a story quest (don't remember what, sorry) went to Roedy, went to the stables and there was a Roach) Well I did and satyani)
In General, full of bugs, for example the quest where you had to steal the shroud in sázava for the Quack, I did not immediately do, of course the guy was buried, I received, but the interesting thing is that this quest after a while it was possible to pass, what of the shroud in the inventory I had, although I kind of gave him a Charlatan

G
Grim_D 21.03.20

Afraid of such quests in the game a lot. There is nothing you can do will have to wait for patches, or to score.

D
DocB1995 21.03.20

Skinny_Vamp
Already had a similar theme. And have said that after the story of the quest a Needle in the haystack (sort of), the horse will reappear in Maradah.

semen_okhlopkov
Yes, this is a bug. After all, the developers themselves said that quests with time limits
So a bug or a quest with a time limit? Logic, ay! No, this is not a bug.

S
Skinny_Vamp 21.03.20

DocB1995
Thank you, hope.
But I will continue to do quests immediately upon receipt and maintained often.

D
DocB1995 21.03.20

Skinny_Vamp
Just checked it myself. After the quest a needle in a haystack do all horses in Maradah respawn. So no worries, all is well.