3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gohtyre 22.03.20 07:13 pm

Problems with logging in Uplay (Watch_Dogs 2)

The problem is that I can't log into my account due to the fact that the computer was installed pirated content, and he constantly ran Uplay and registered automatically user name: SKiDROW. Then write any password and go to the pirate game. But now when I start Uplay and erase (SKiDROW) then write your data correctly, it always says that once you need to go to online mode. I removed the pirated content (it worked for the old version of Uplay), but also licked the new version of Uplay, but not the essence. After removal of still a this SKiDROW.
As it is now, completely remove the entry from the SKiDROW Uplay?

16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy77738 22.03.20

All of this message now

m
mr_blackie 22.03.20

In the settings disable always log offline

G
Gohtyre 22.03.20

mr_blackie
Great thanks, just helped! Thank you!

M
MazdaRX8 22.03.20

Interestingly they have this problem with the entrance is going to solve?????

i
informator59 22.03.20

Can't log in to Uplay. Enter the password correctly, it says your account is locked. Yes, I have not used cheats, hacked or what? What to do?

W
Waffen 22.03.20

Now all the service works?Writes - not currently available..

i
informator59 22.03.20

Nicholas Ololi
Only can do in Cheetah to blame! Cheats Watch dogs 2 - I haven't heard it.

S
SPR1GGAN 22.03.20

Waffen
the third assassin handed out ,here are the servers and went

i
informator59 22.03.20

SPR1GGAN
Well and good explanation of the problem, thanks dude) And then there above in Cheetah blame, though they probably occasionally include them.

p
pasha30 22.03.20

in yubikov often happens with the servers.

P
Pro-rock69 22.03.20

Write a review though, if you earn someone. I have no problem with pirate uchitomi, I just yupley not included.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.03.20

informator59
Hospadi well, not cheat and pirate content, for me it's the same thing always happened. As they say, from one of the tubs welded)

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.03.20

Дмитрий77738
Not to generalize. I have no such message. only played 3 hours straight, went without problems. And you know why? Because my PC is not cluttered any pirate mud

n
number 9 large 22.03.20

All like, ulagalo this shit.

N
Neznayka 22.03.20

problems logging in yupley online games if not every day then in a week time - 100%, once upon a time was a good company, good games did support was now probably somewhere in the basement drawing on the knee, IMHO the company sucks

D
Damsus 22.03.20

Go, write wrong username or password ... and so for 2 days already! Internet wifi router Beeline. Tried from another PC (Internet cable ), I go with the same username/password - finally without problems.
This is a problem in the Internet che Li?