3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mavlan 22.03.20 07:15 pm

Where to put? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

There were times when I myself have not yet acquired targetlink, and so to speak, I was in so much pain playing GTA 5 and AC the Origins and other demanding igruli, apparently the speed of my train not really enough for this. The acquisition of SSD saved me from these problems, but my nature does not allow him to put on everything, kind of like know that there is a huge resource and that it all be spent is difficult, but the inner Jew makes save)) So the QUESTION is: to Put on SSD or try to put the train in the hope that it will not freeze and if the transfer on the SDD? The train is quite slow, so ask for installation and throwing will take a lot of time(((
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DikiyDog 22.03.20

in the game with the download problem, like, I'm used to SSD set

B
Borev 22.03.20

mavlan
If you put on SSD, the drive must be broken, separating the System from other logical drives. To put the game on your system drive is not recommended, although maybe the problems will not be.
Advise to put on the HDD. The only thing that the loading levels on the SSD will be faster, and no need to format as the HDD. As well, no difference.

D
Dako7 22.03.20

I'm on SSD will be immediately put, a huge world with a lot of upload, plus optimization say lame if SSD 250+ I see no problem to keep it for 2-3 games that you play.

S
Setesh 22.03.20

Do not shake, how much the game folder is? There are 70гб on SSD will be enough?

m
mavlan 22.03.20

Borev
Well, not only to download levels, to SSD I was not able to play GTA5 in any way at all, when driving fast through the city, and generally just while driving, the game prisila every 5 seconds after moving it to the SSD, no problem at all now.... Even the graphics from low to high raised...

B
Borev 22.03.20

mavlan
Important-isolate the system, if you have a 250GB SSD. !00 GB system, 150 GB for the game.

D
Dako7 22.03.20

Borev
I have a system and a couple games on the SSD? why divide?

S
Setesh 22.03.20

Dako_7
Yes, this nonsense, about the mandatory separation of the system for other files, never shared, not when it was a tough one, when there was no SSD, no problem never was, main to the folder with the system files not to put and everything will be OK

m
minooz 22.03.20

Dako_7
But you can write OS on hddscan?

D
Dako7 22.03.20

Sites Agree
minooz
Of course you can, but why SSD then buy? After the old railway you have a computer will fly after the new there is no such difference but still, to take a SSD and not put there by the OS nonsense

V
Vovan Wolfovich 22.03.20

mavlan
I have all the games are on HDD, no problems I have not experienced, everything else depends on the optimization and loading time. Your HDD probably too old or usacan for games, change. The difference between HDD and SSD only to load levels, and that extra second, especially for an individual will not be difficulties. If more easier to replace your HDD, if not reversed.
SSD for gaming - too expensive, if the pocket is not heavy.
Personally, I'm not much of a difference noticed with a stopwatch is not sitting. More do not put. Especially on a SSD should be a place to score until they stop it.

D
DikiyDog 22.03.20

the incentive is easy to flip between discs, if suddenly there is no space and to delete the game do not want)

m
minooz 22.03.20

Dako_7
And what then sense to split the OS into two logical if the data exchange is still one bus going?

D
Dako7 22.03.20

minooz
I XS, Borev is written, the type of SSD it is necessary to split into 2 partition one for OS the other for games and programs, I don't know why so I ask.

m
minooz 22.03.20

Dako_7
I once read a comment that SSD with games OS better not to, but then asked why.
Borev
Question for you, if you leave the OS on HDD and some games to put on the SSD? and in less than when the game is installed on SSD where the OS is installed?

B
Borev 22.03.20

minooz
Not with SSD, it is better not to put. And on OS disk, no matter SSD or HDD.

V
Vyxyxol 22.03.20

mavlan
First I put the game on HDD, was quite noticeable loading dialogues with spinning icon for 5 seconds, sometimes 10, download at fast travel and cutscenes. Moved to SSD, the dialogues are loaded almost immediately, a black screen appears for half a second and all downloads have become faster, and the overall performance of the game, because of the higher reading speed of files grew, so to the eye, much smoother everything became. Would recommend to put the game, after all, on SSD, if possible. About the partitioning: I think nonsense, the main thing in system folders (like Windows or Programs Fails) the game is not to push and all will be good, I created a separate folder called games, and no troubles with the established game, though, and on the system disk.