3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 22.03.20 07:19 pm

Mages, Templars or neutral? (Dragon Age 2)

sobstno who chose?? and the sales of the XS.. and those right and those wrong..
220 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solarpower 22.03.20

Mages, of course.

Sorry, the most important thing, the developers have trusted NPC. And so, since literally the first minute of DA:O, I wanted to show the Church with the Templars who the boss is. =)

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

Verka Smerduchka
I would love to be undermined. Just give me the fuse :)
To me his actions only contributed. Removed neitralitet. I was going to rein in the Templars. And faith can give people not only through the teachings of old dudes in robes.
Orsino is a fool, and silly to argue. :) Well, that's WHY!

F
Fantom 22.03.20

No difference...
Already both passed, and neutrality will not be to blame it developers...

F
FIRING 22.03.20

for mages to play, it is complete crap, mages need to reduce in moderation and control ! as a result, the exhaust, the troubles were more mages than Templars. plus Shavsha roof Meredith was dark lyrium that we found on deep trails.but Anders is down all mages, this jerk hacked no problem, neph had to touch Reverend mother, who was smarter than everyone else, cept my hawke )))) Anders, his act is done so, Shaw has turned the people against mages and there is no consideration of the question purely for the Templar, there already is a question for the people or for magicians ?

B
BLVCK BEVRD 22.03.20

for mages I played...and not too feneris what happened...the bitch cheated...and paid for that.... but the fucking mother is not smart...she was told to get out...no need to show significance, although it is useless the entire game, only posture which nobody listened to and each side did its own way))) finally banged it hard))YYYY))))what is the meaning of her life, I never rides))))it would be better to hang off,or kept a brothel))) dubocica...so nah the mother, I don't kicked Anders....The most stupid moment IN MY OPINION not the Church, and when the Elf mad from blood magic and mutated, and its the same, its the blame of steel)))I was glad,I think schA identity che thread necrovalley)))I realized by his words, he is in good mutated and thus wanted to punch Meredith, for that matter... no damn it!!! over to fill it))) well)))failed...(complete nonsense in my opinion))))

then the whole gang lake ran together and Meredith...brother and another person once zalishany.... I was actually excited,conductive meccano like them....Geez!!! they odd to their home flooded.... found time damn...previously, it was not clear what she wants)))stupid in my opinion...kicked his Grandmother with a knife in the end...why is yanked into the mountains...and what that yn remains with me that slut Isabella,when I have all the game Merril was ogoleva,sales of love confessed to each other before the battle...at the moment all molecules....

qunari do not sew the sleeve everywhere... they are kicked as soon as they opened their mouth...

in short, my opinion...if the mages in the end, all pulled...why wouldn't they be in power,because cool when the power of the force and not the Templars who can fight from the neh to do...or cut in half the power..blood magic is possible and the good cast... d Kirkwall generally the super city would have been if only he had the army consisted of people who at any moment in the mutants is ready)))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 22.03.20

I didn't have Nathaniel in the end, as I have no idea how to go on a quest with it :)
It appears when you import the saves, and only in the case if the Architect survived.

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

FIRING
The old hag deserved to die, since her existence is meaningless :)

Sveige
I know. I found Howe's, but the quest does not pass. Found it, the gnome found, go on.... Just everything. Further, the exit location on the global map. No scripts and moves.

d
del69 22.03.20

but Anders is down all mages, this jerk hacked no problem, neph had to touch Reverend mother, who was smarter than everyone else, cept my hawke )))) in fact just because of this PI.. ahem, bad man, all the fuss is about and started. not because hawk brought the relic, Yes esch1 why Yes... =___=
The old hag deserved to die this old hag was the only guarantor of peace

T
Toffix 22.03.20

SAORGA
Depends on the novel...I won Merill lived, and Isabella was left when a mage, and when all the same, but chose the Templar remained Merill.
All the same was! Maybe it depends on what you're saying Isabella after her, but hardly.

V
Vasiliy_Gey. 22.03.20

Templars because the mages in the game are all morons do not know how to use blood magic ( well, except for mages of terebinthia and yy) and at the end of the game is proved as in part 1. all of them should be tame, or send to Empire of tervinder on normal training.

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

the old hag was the only guarantor of peace
The world would not be Anders's rights and peace were not needed. The world would be - would have continued to oppress mages.

Toffix
Weird. There should depend on who suggest to continue to exist. )

император34
Logic: if you don't know how to use blood magic, then you're a moron.
There explained their appeal to the magic.

T
Toffix 22.03.20

SAORGA
For Isabella it was just sex, she will not live with you.

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

Toffix
I know. There is something napodobie it.

b
benjamin.f 22.03.20

Went 2 times for mages and for Templars. In the ending of the magicians kept everyone in the squad, even the Fenris - probably depends on the friendship. But for the temple the end is not pleased at all, the whole game, I played the role of magazinesince-paranoid killed in all quests where it was possible, indulged Meredith up to murder a sister. And then she takes in plain text and he says he will kill me because I'm just suspicious o_o. It's absurd, even with her Pulsatilla she acted according to their delusions, to persecute mages. But the developers have not come up with even branches in the end. While varrick in the Intro said that my hawk was inspired by all the wizards to fight and showed some bad Templars (which was not simple, I have them all cut).

V
Vasiliy_Gey. 22.03.20

SAORGA
no logic in that if you are not able to use blood magic then neeris be worse than current

new user]
the same haze if you play a mage I'm all detachments remained true even ( Fenris I was a rival) was still surprised by grace I rescued her and she decided to kill me. It is also unclear why against me poshol brother.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 22.03.20

The world would not be Anders's rights and peace were not needed. The world would be - would have continued to oppress mages.

If the mages will defend freedom, will be the second Empire Tevinter.

S
SAORGA 22.03.20

император34
Blood magic is their chance to escape oppression. Therefore missing. By your logic, you have to beat the hands of people who grab the ledge to not fall off the mountain.

Verka Smerduchka
They need to defend their rights. Yes, and it was my job to help them do it in Kirkwall. And the fact that developers are clear as is inflated to the scale of the revolution - not my problem. I'm only responsible for what he did.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 22.03.20

SAORGA
You say that as if the events in DA2 your GG does not relate to :) hawk is helping the mages or the Templars, and so for the consequences he says. Here, however, the trouble is that the major events in the game, we have no influence :(

V
Vasiliy_Gey. 22.03.20

interesnoya revolution turned out half the mages the Templars poshinkovat the other half became the demons in the head with the first chirodeep. Sense to help them all die anyway ? The only normal gosudarstvo in the game is Empire tevinter because there is no zikawei power and magic they have experienced in contrast to fellow cotovia in the circle .

U
Unjust 22.03.20

Toffix

Dokrutili the novel to the end and at first her conscience , then she became kinder and in the end even admitted to like GG. :D

And so I went 2 times on the side of the mages.

benjamin.f

So against mages and risen - for hawk all cut in the Circle of mages of Cercola on the side of the temple ( but you forgot that in the world there is not a single circle of mages , not to mention the apostates and renegades )