3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FightMan 22.03.20 07:41 pm

Comparing GTA 5 on PC and consoles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In this topic, we are discussing the differences between the versions of GTA 5 for PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and PC. Consider not only the graphics, but other aspects of the game. Holivar platform is not allowed, are only constructive discussion. — Veenine
I share my thoughts about consoles, for me that Curling irons and or on the box mozna soap. If Gta 5 will be released on Orthodox good Pitch that will play if not then still wanted to buy a ps3 so not bummer =)
By the way the plot is fun in gta 5 I liked the part in the familiar Curling
192 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKY_SAW 22.03.20

the difference I noticed (and played on the plates and on the box), but Curling a bit slower to draw the world, the value proposition does not have time for the car (for example). on the box you may notice too but still ...you get used to it

-
-SlashuuR- 22.03.20

And there, and there's soap around.

L
Lightninggg 22.03.20

A PC soap on YouTube. Great.

Seriously, the versions are identical. And soap is not there. The ladder is (if close to the screen to sit), but not soap. No need to invent.

v
viton85 22.03.20

You have already decided everything for the better!!!
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-grand-theft-auto-5-face-off

B
Bozhestvennyy pekashnik 22.03.20

Both versions of soap scraps, what is there to compare at all huh.

Not a Troll. Verbal warning

R
RadSiGER 22.03.20

Post one thread a complete translation, and what is still better the graphics and performance for me, as for x360

F
F1ProStyle 22.03.20

Playing on the PS3, watched a few comparison videos of the graphics on the xbox better lighting, clouds.. and so particularly large differences were not noticed.

t
terrapevt 22.03.20

The main platform for GTA5 - PS3. It was said by Rockstar and shot it with all the trailers.
The differences graphics - many textures are sharper on the PS3, the effects of smoke and explosions sharper on the PS3. FPS is more stable on the box. Such cases.
If I had the choice - would play on the box, because management a little easier

Y
Yorven 22.03.20

Played yesterday on PS3 b Xbox friends, and there soap and there soap, I have many eyes tingled.

S
Solid_Snake_13 22.03.20

There are so and so. For purely personal sensitive better on the PS3 and upload the textures there.

a
alkasher 22.03.20

those who have soap on PS3XBOX and play without HDMI cable or not in HD. I have a box, Soaps no no.

D
DearLife 22.03.20

the box is fabric textures, sail yachts and tents on the trucks.

and the topic is already on the graphics comparison!

G
GTAman 22.03.20

and the topic is already on the graphics comparison!
Where? But this basic, in any case.

G
Grand Theft Aero 22.03.20

terrapevt what? Really?

X
Xaker 23 22.03.20

passed the game 2 times on PS3,I would like to pass on the box purely because of management.Like it better,although the RS is the most convenient option.I do not know but without avtopritselivaniya on PS3 is very hard to play,so only mouse + keyboard.

T
TopFuckingGames 22.03.20

If someone like more one, do not slander another. Besides Curling, PC or on the box has its drawbacks

B
BergoVic 22.03.20

Fine on both platforms. It is clear that the PC will be even better, BUT !
When played on a large LED TV with vivid colors, then do not care.

K
KrJuMaN 22.03.20

I not a console gamers,but the box 360 and Sonya 3 have available.I'm Sonya and box GTA 5,my patience ran out after 10 minutes of play.Solid ladder and squares.What GTA 4 was waiting and then he went to the PC,and that this part of the waiting and will be on PC.You can still look at the new generation of consoles,perhaps they will come out faster.

UPD
But on a tube TV,by the way,everything has to look perfect,in theory.And:
HDMI cable from PC to TV 47, and the gamepad from the Xbox360 has not been canceled) is deleted

No need to insult console users. (GTAмaнъ)

l
lookaway 22.03.20

come 14th and there will be nothing to discuss :)

L
L1no 22.03.20

Stupid PC with the consoles to compare, the console between the consoles can understand, but PC...