3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.03.20 07:44 pm

A question of quests (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

All extra quests are tied to the kill and fetch? That is, no interchange of quest chains? Say went through the chain of quests about the ipodrom(blue and green) the Last mission was about the horse.And that's it? The leader of the blue to kill will not have to? Quests Ala the Witcher there is not no?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 22.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov wrote:
(blue and green)

D
Dako7 22.03.20

What do you mean
Vlad Skorokhodov wrote:
Quests Ala the Witcher

V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.03.20

Dako_7
Well, almost all sides have been logical and interesting endings.That's what I understand)

V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.03.20

mazinily
Very clear and detailed answer on my question,thank you.
P. S nothing to say,better just shut up

D
Dako7 22.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
I can say that all the quests in AC:About as interesting as the main line and sides, plus there is a very large spread in the level between swietnie tasks, so you will still need sides to go through, but they're cool I liked it. Maybe not a witch of course, but on the level.

m
mazinily 22.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
I pointed out your mistake

V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.03.20

Dako_7
Well, not to say that Pollack is very interesting.And that them it is necessary to pass this course.Just wanted to finish them logical,and not as is done here.

V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.03.20

mazinily
Theme error?So nelisi then.Go to work as a teacher and there indicate a error.
P. S this is not a bug but a typo.

m
mazinily 22.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
there's no need to create stupid threads

in YouTube too lazy to go search there?

m
mazinily 22.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
this subject can and so remove if deemed necessary

in YouTube you could find the answer to your question and not just to create a theme

Yes by the way the best Mat to use as you can fly ban

J
Jon Sneg 22.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
mazinily you correctly noted... and Yes, that's not a typo and a spelling mistake. And her daring nature to Shine is not necessary here!!

and now my response of my opinions:
DOP. the job there is excellent, delayed for more than a dozen hours... each mission with a certain tactic (I like to make them stealth). Yes, there are flaws for extra quests, but no one did not dokatalsya (including me). The GAME is PLAYED to ENJOY IT, LEARN ALL... and not to criticize them holes, and piss in them. And if you even do not like it then don't play... no one hurt will not!!! Green... kill, damn))

A
AleksSheyker 22.03.20

Additional jobs interesting

P
Playersaharan 22.03.20

Well, there are a couple of lines of quests with how-to the logical conclusion (not so much, but still). For example, a ruler of the temple of Sekhmet, which ends with the fact that Biek saying goodbye to an old friend and kids after the fight in the arena in a suit of Sekhmet. Quest with a priest of Serapis at Alexandria, at the end of which we help him to leave town (this chain is in Cyrenaica). There is also the job from the actors in Alexandria, after which we will be able at any moment to come to their performances on stage (well, except for late at night of KOs).
Well, in the end is the quest Pax Pomana, which gathers the main characters of the region (which we helped previously in other jobs), and which brings a kind of point throughout the campaign mode of Cyrenaica (quite a good outcome turned).
But Yes, in General the quests in the game are apart from each other, and those separate chains of tasks that are not always end well (sometimes there is a feeling that the game left midway, as in the example of a race track).

N
Nurp 22.03.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
Generally speaking, copquest Witcher more to do with the overall plot and wegmachen world atmosphere and they felt like it copquest. In assassins same copquest a little bit by themselves, as if divorced. I thought so. And, in General, poles are very cool raised the bar, yubiki quite close to it came, but was unable to overcome. If not for Witcher 3, the last assassin would now probably standard. Again touched yubikov very good, very even game went.

V
Vlad Skorohodov 22.03.20

Nurp
Yes, the toy is overall really like it.I was even in the Witcher are not so cling on the question marks to run(especially in Skellige).

D
DrAgon_steel 22.03.20

Quest about the Hippodrome was disappointed - because the idea had he finished the race with the leader of the blue.
Anyway - seems that was not enough another six months of zapilivanie game...again.