3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 22.03.20 07:46 pm

The Ending [Spoilers!] (Far Cry 3)

I went through the game, pozdravte if you do not mind, there is a choice of 2 endings:
1)listen to the Zither and kill the friends;
2)make friends (Zither die)
I chose 2 then there came that black guy that saved us in the beginning, then he swung his knife at Jason and then he covered the Harp and then she dies and the friends drift away, by the way, the same knife that we were looking for was let's say a key weapon. Honestly when I was on the trail ognennoi at the time when you have Lisa (like that's her name) a little brick house was built.
Well, as it happens in shooters with open world, in the end you can stay on the island to continue to drench the pirates and mercenaries (Freeplay).
197 Comments
Sort by:
R
RusJForce 22.03.20

Congratulations.
By the way, I also chose to help friends, but it is interesting to see the ending if to the side of the Zither.
PS. The people, those who chose to help the Zither, tell me how over you are, if not difficult, please.

s
sobakapppoe 22.03.20

Similarly, passed( also interested in the second ending... I Regret not zastavil the game...damn.. Again not hunting to take place. Waiting for saves, I hope they will be.

R
ReSpEcTik 22.03.20

post a save before the ending

R
Robar III 22.03.20

ReSpEcTik
Know that stealing is bad?

I
IgorBac 22.03.20

The game is not over, but the third saved (addict with a rich daddy), my distaste for the company he has reached the limit. Thank you for the spoiler, the ability to kill all mesopotamy company GG somehow reconcile with all the disgust that builds up when listening to the dialogue in the game. Zither and Co. also, unfortunately, not a gift, it is a pity there is no possibility to join the faction of the pirates (at least they are not hypocritical) and nail as friends GG and loafers aboriginal (afford weakness, after the eighth seizure Fort burn flamethrower aboriginal press on the machine and screaming, something like: I did it, I'm cool, and later still trying to teach GG how can he become a warrior. SLACKERS!!!).
But the game is fun.

J
Jaredok 22.03.20

The Choice Of The Zither.

s
sobakapppoe 22.03.20

Jaredok
thank you very much for the video, everything is clear)

V
Valsonos 22.03.20

I wonder what smoked authors?

J
Jaredok 22.03.20

Valsonos
They ate the mushrooms,obviously!

s
sector1111 22.03.20

at the beginning of the caption writes about some Jens Jarmarki (1973-2012)
it's someone from Ubisoft employees, i.e. in his memory ??

R
RESlDENT 22.03.20

don't give up

R
Relaxy 22.03.20

sector111
to gallop, I remember on the other games this company it everywhere poyavlyalsya in the credits as Executive Director of the company))))
and the races it says 73-12 means or has died or been killed((((((((((((((

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.03.20

and the developers said that this will be a computer game

R
Relaxy 22.03.20

I kazhetsa game in memory of this guy( 1973-2012 (((((((((

L
Lavuer 22.03.20

Now that's looked this movie with an alternative ending for the Zither, and realized that the right thing when he brought his friends. But, when the Harp overshadowed HS in the air was a doubt that did not. Felt sorry for the mulatto, but a friend of Brody still nyashnye ^_^

F
FX-Baikal 22.03.20

It seems to me that the choice of friends much epic looks, I do not regret this choice! Now left with a dozen outposts to take...

A
AntonSuper 22.03.20

The ending of hell, he left with friends or I don't understand and could do so to come to the island on holiday or something like that.

r
roBopyH 22.03.20

If save his friends,the hero and the whole crowd swam home and then as a bonus(nothing to do with the story)they give you to finish the case on the island?.The whole game was waiting for GG,its cute, (I love) girlfriend and friends piled off the island,but in the end nonsense at the end.Who sails on the boat(if there'S) why Brody stayed on the island(if so),it is not clear...

N
N[1]K 22.03.20

RusJForce
http://video.yandex.ru/#search?text=far%20cry%203%20%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B8&where=all&id=13126-00-1u

P
Prosto Keyn 22.03.20

roBopyH
They sailed from the island on the ship, what is there not to understand?