3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 22.03.20 07:46 pm

The Ending [Spoilers!] (Far Cry 3)

I went through the game, pozdravte if you do not mind, there is a choice of 2 endings:
1)listen to the Zither and kill the friends;
2)make friends (Zither die)
I chose 2 then there came that black guy that saved us in the beginning, then he swung his knife at Jason and then he covered the Harp and then she dies and the friends drift away, by the way, the same knife that we were looking for was let's say a key weapon. Honestly when I was on the trail ognennoi at the time when you have Lisa (like that's her name) a little brick house was built.
Well, as it happens in shooters with open world, in the end you can stay on the island to continue to drench the pirates and mercenaries (Freeplay).
197 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tyrant997 22.03.20

And by the way good ending out there asking the question do you Want to stay on the island so that there is a need to respond to sail?

r
roBopyH 22.03.20

Tyrant997
It starts freeplay,and the question is whether to continue playing or in menu, to return no more.

T
Tyrant997 22.03.20

And therefore still with Lisa left) Floor well

o
oldman| 22.03.20

Carpet
and I don't feel bad, I Rakyat currencies) especially at the end if they are to stay, then die, so I do not mind to kill them)
by the way, just traveling around the island, still happen to run into pirates or Hoyt's men, although both Islands are fully captured

T
Tyrant997 22.03.20

oldman|
Yes, the Rakyat deer enraged shouts Who's the boy? I'm cool! blatata unfinished xD

S
Shimuto 22.03.20

While playing on all their shouts answered out loud"Yes you oxy*Li! I captured the post and not you!

F
FastSnail 22.03.20

The game is great, but why did they have to kill Vaas it's the most cool character, I hope it will raise)

T
Tyrant997 22.03.20

Shimuto
Yeah it was the case) for a Long time in such games it is not played

V
Vindicta 22.03.20

oldman|
About the tattoo, collect relics, and will the gaps be filled.

s
slepoi_kamin 22.03.20

If you choose Getter (or whatever..), then the tat in freeplay will be full or not? And that will complete the tattoo?

7Nation 22.03.20

slepoi_kamin, as I understand it, the tattoo will be completely Packed at 100% walkthrough (all relics, missions, etc; 100% added wings). About the second question - I don't know. I new started to play, painfully good story.

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 22.03.20

Liked the ending when save friends, in my opinion it is more right. Yes, and Thus I didn't like.

d
dozer21088 22.03.20

Proshol.Chose the ending where they remain from the Zither.Vprintsype not regret it.As it is accustomed at the time of this image of the warrior,and probably in life would have stayed with her.Yes, and liked it as a girl :) the Fact that GH killed at the end so it is understandable-developed could not admit to the murder of friends to go unpunished.In life this would of course fiction,as it bessmislenno(who children growth will be:)

This game is a bomb!More such.

D
DovDragon 22.03.20

Passed 99%, like some here did not take the first figure of the spider.
Chose friends. The actual other choice was not. Well this is what you have to be to kill his beloved. Actually the answer is given in the second ending. If we choose friends then Citra protects us. And she does it because it's the last test. Because choosing friends, we prove that this crazy island we haven't lost our soul and can (could) to lead their people. Killing the same lease (other friends, brother), we finally turn into a killing machine, a beast and lose your soul. A soldier may not lead anyone, he should be killed to end the madness (and not fall victim to it in the future, because who's next? new favorite - a Zither?), what actually makes Zits.

S
SnupFog 22.03.20

the people, in any case do not go to violence with Hoyt at once! first save, while you are still in the free mode. then the possibility of sohranilsya before the end of the AutoSave will overwrite itself, at the time after the ending! if save, then the failure of the ending, will be able to change it, however you have to walk since the attack on Hoyt. well, I stepped, right now, to go with agent Willis(((

S
SnupFog 22.03.20

FastSnail
I agree in principle, but it will not return

P
Prear 22.03.20

It's more than a game!))at the end of chosen friends))

v
vovanza00 22.03.20

Give save before choosing the ending or where the story will take place . I have Uplay 2.1.1 Steam006 crack and version 1.00 . Give please . Skype : vovanza00

G
Garry_Frost 22.03.20

oldman|
Top Tata opens if you choose the side of the Zither. She talked about recent Tata.

N
Nik-Collector 22.03.20

a oldman|
The point is to collect relics, the topmost members of the Tata open when you collect all relics.
PlayGround.ru