3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 22.03.20 07:46 pm

The Ending [Spoilers!] (Far Cry 3)

I went through the game, pozdravte if you do not mind, there is a choice of 2 endings:
1)listen to the Zither and kill the friends;
2)make friends (Zither die)
I chose 2 then there came that black guy that saved us in the beginning, then he swung his knife at Jason and then he covered the Harp and then she dies and the friends drift away, by the way, the same knife that we were looking for was let's say a key weapon. Honestly when I was on the trail ognennoi at the time when you have Lisa (like that's her name) a little brick house was built.
Well, as it happens in shooters with open world, in the end you can stay on the island to continue to drench the pirates and mercenaries (Freeplay).
197 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik-Collector 22.03.20

SnupFog
If this is all in order to re-elect the ending, but not terrible, the last point of vesava - in front of the temple of Zither.
You can make a game, make a copy of AutoSave and all. Then you can return and replay)

S
Soldat Prizrak 22.03.20

Liked the ending. Chosen friends

B
BlackDoomer 22.03.20

Well, you can and reflection. In the first passage paid tribute to the generally accepted moral and ethical standards, and saved friends. Here did not expect that the second option will result in such a setup, although logically it is no less justified: dude half the game whining that he has now, he will remain on the island, etc. But this could develop another piece of the story. But what is missing is the third version of the ending. To kill them all. The zither would like to still shoot at the second meeting, as in all subsequent ones. The same bastard, like her brother. And buddies too. Well, maybe except for the one that you find first in the house at the dock. Business chick - and from the convoy dropped out of sight, and boat repairs... a Good partner would turn out. :)

M
Malden forever 22.03.20

chose the ending for the friends, only a dolt would choose the ending for the Zither, as it was immediately clear that she was acting in their interests, and besides, Jason is not a warrior and hero to stay on the island, he made the highest demonic forces of this island, which gave him super abilities, without them he would have remained an ordinary worthless American nerd) and killing Brodie in the end quite logically, the Zither and To needed not Brody himself, and his spirit and blood saturated with these higher powers, which then go into a child-the leader of the tribe.

FastSnail
Great game, but why did they have to kill Vaas it's the most cool character, I hope it will resurrect)
yeah release another DLS with necromancers-the Rakyat that according to the ancient forgotten recipes of their ancestors will resurrect from the dead Vaasa)

T
Tomas Freeze 22.03.20

the ending finally niachom the first half of the game with super wassom and then the Dachshund.it's boring without enemies there in freeplay.but if re-start the perks will not,and you get used to them and their capabilities and especially for the gun-machine gun (red of your favorite weapon )and the shotgun bull.

W
Worjas 22.03.20

Chose as all the ending with friends. Although if given the choice to stay with Citra or sail with friends without having to kill anyone, it would have remained on the island without a doubt. And I thought that all my friends already got off the island when Jason said goodbye to them, but what frightened, they still stuck the doctor in the cave.

And it was all like a dream, how many times he can kill, he even said himself that he feels like he's invincible. Yes and You stabbed him in his chest with a knife, and Brody all do not care. Plus all these glitches: warrior-of smain, spirits of flies and other crap. What a warrior, he almost obosalas when he ran off early in the game with camp Kuat. And suddenly a few hours later, everything crumbles left and right. No seriously, as a simple guy turns into a terminator. Yubiki at least he invented something of the past, they say they came from the war in Iraq, or is there a former fighter in MMA, well, or at worst just serve in the army like his brother, but no, he just suddenly became Mr. kill everyone without a scratch. IMHO as it is stupid.

P. S. But still the game is one of the best this year, if not the best.

L
Lyuxs 22.03.20

The final mission is called Hard choices. I do not know anyone, but for me the choice was obvious and easy. No doubt to save his friends. The entire game I saved, the two Islands with the blood of pirates poured, and then to kill? No sorry ck, not for any philosophical ideas, for no power, neither in life nor in the game.
And in General, I was hoping they kill this ssssss*ku a Harp, so no, I broke off. And I dreamed about it almost half of the game. She adjusts the ambush, when the prisoners in the truck is You. Then gives the dagger Vasu. GG watered the dope of some kind. Not to mention the fact that she was so crazy that kidnapped friends GG and wanted to force myself to kill them. And Jason was like a calf on a leash, obeys her, and performs all its requirements. No matter how happy I would have slaughtered! Even more than homosexual, which helped to look for the dagger!

A
Ardak 22.03.20

Saved friends,but Taraaaa,very sorry.Yubiki fellows,created such a masterpiece,there is one BUTis the final movie,I would like to see the main character and his friends as they with happy faces leaving the island,it would be cool if Lisa and Jason were kissing in the finale.

p
pirat ua 22.03.20

Can't kill Hoyt!Press the buttons both on the tips and he a knife in me and all.10 times tried but beat it.Tell me what will happen after the murder of Hoyt is it worth tinkering ?To be honest already fed up with the game,all the positions captured .Will the final battle with the mercenaries after killing Hoyt?

N
Nik-Collector 22.03.20

pirat ua
Then fighting off the mercenaries, felled to save the younger brother, then firing at the helicopter, and all in the temple to a Zither to make a choice of endings.

i
ivanet 22.03.20

saved friends and the second I looked in YouTube.. I have already stood

i
ivanet 22.03.20

saved friends and the second I looked in YouTube.. I have already stood

L
Lyuxs 22.03.20

pirat ua
reduce the level of difficulty and immediately go

_
_PsiX_ 22.03.20

damn people throw a save before the choice

p
pirat ua 22.03.20

Lyuxs
Does not help.Hit the space bar then click like on the tip striking the blow,more hints when pressing the keys nothing happens I look in my stab all over again.Little Claudia not broke already nervov not enough.What to do how to kill this monster?

W
Worjas 22.03.20

pirat ua
Litsuhe passed the first time. Nothing complicated, click on the queue RMB and LMB, and then like a space, and finally press the W you Have litsuha?

L
Lyuxs 22.03.20

pirat ua
Try to press quickly several times or Vice versa hold and not let go. Don't know but this scene really easily traversed.

p
pirat ua 22.03.20

I will try,he nepoymu that for a glitch.Game pirates.After capturing the first shot I tried to press different combinations and this is Jason standing and looking like a knife in his thrusts Hoyt and keystrokes not responding.

a
atombkos 22.03.20

Guys, I can't pass the last mission, where is the choice, then, when I throws Lisa, launching the production of bricks and machine out the game. Tell me a fiery path straight, or have turns? And are there any fakes on? Want to go with the cut the sound and screen :D

R
Rainbow Warrior 22.03.20

Thank you, bro) you Raised me for the night mood)