3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Mitin 22.03.20 07:48 pm

To whom to sell the \"stolen\" meat (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The problem is that the meat produced is so simple to cannot sell, I went to the mill(as it is written in the boot screen), but I just haven't been able to speak.
Maybe the game has a special land hunting where I can get meat that you can sell?
30 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Diablo88k
What other number? The type of allies to call you mean?
I chose option 2, like enough little soldier, and to be honest, I didn't know the difference, I watched the stream at the same time and passed, he chose the high soldiers, in the end, the difference for me 0, MB although I did not see much on the number of its

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

James_Mails
When pan say how many people in your estimates. I said, not a large group, well-armed. I have almost all the infantry killed, 1 shut, he sword could not lift off the ground. sir Bob was out of sight. Had to spin.

J
James_Mails 22.03.20

Diablo88k
I don't remember Skok is selected there, like identity, is not very much. I have easy opponents in a row stood by and did nothing while my infantry will come, I sneak up behind, waited until my troops were fit and attacked from behind)
I don't really know how I was fighting at 30 fps + nephrogenic textures of most of the soldiers))
Boss by the way I thought it would be more difficult. I to it came with a little more than half HP and with the 1st attempt failed

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

James_Mails
I have 20 fps and normally was texture, not fail it.d. I have another, the enemy was active, tried to surround .moreover, if the back of his brain ,he immediately you agrisa, and then the partner can jump.

v
viktorch007 22.03.20

Diablo88k
the fight goes on easy with the poisoned club, need a second venom which for a hundred shoots and swinging alchemy with the perk on,poisoned weapons
in the course you can at least with a wooden club to run on the backs of enemies, one hit on one brow - 100% all poisoned will become corpses in the trail 10 seconds, the poison is generally unbalanced subject, the gallop of knights and mercenaries on the road died in honest battle.

I all felled without straining the poisoned sickle, although the Mare is said that the thieves are few and poorly armed, the only time you can accidentally bash her when each hit vysotny is somewhat annoying.

PS Sundry check poisoning with a sword, full armor block ? or not ? because stuff like the hammer is not blocked by anything.

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

viktorch007

Well, it is logical that armor didn't make it. Notice how the sword slid in Latham. In that time, not plate armor pierced(leather and cloth). And poison didn't even think. Another theme I did, soporific potion used on arrows. However the enemy just died Thu.

v
viktorch007 22.03.20

Diablo88k
PepsiCo used with a club wood - chela went to the astral plane, but sort of not dying if the damage is not much down with the arrows you damage control? they bleeding give wild like all the piercing, you have a sleeping die from bleeding.
arrow poison is useless, one Bank, one arrow - guard.

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

viktorch007
No, he immediately fell down dead, then even the blood does not have time. As you see ,it is in tension. The maximum interference is very powerful.

v
viktorch007 22.03.20

Diablo88k
ha, if you're the superior armor of the long hollow bow with max preload - why do the potion on the arrow ? hasty in any case

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

viktorch007

In this case, for some. I sort of stealth crawling.