3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 22.03.20 07:48 pm

The system of loot from NPC corpses (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

What system of loot from dead NPC? As in Skyrim (in which case you'll take including armor) or like in the Witcher 3 (after killing the enemy with the axe and armor get a chicken leg. chicken leg Carl!!!)?
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negih 22.03.20

Dark Kahn
Well I can not say exactly, but it seems like the weapons and armor off of enemies, but that is incorrect

m
milcin7 22.03.20

Dark Kahn
Absolutely everything can be removed except underwear.

_
_B1aD3_ 22.03.20

Dark Kahn
Women undress can not, if you do this.)

S
Setesh 22.03.20

_B1aD3_
not tolerant as it is, don't you think?)

L
LeGioN-67-5 22.03.20

Sites
Modernizing to fix it...

A
Andrei YP 22.03.20

When in the beginning ran away from Polovtsy, the one who tried to prevent me to climb on a horse is killed (for the third time somewhere), picked and was able to remove the armor and clothes and the contents of his pockets on the little things and the sword took. So everything is possible, except for underwear as there is already said.

d
dima_quant 22.03.20

LUT such that 15 corpses I raised 20,000 pennies)

A
AlexeyMC 22.03.20

With the loot all OK, in the prologue even ran into 5терых bandits with a bow and 6 arrows... the Bandits unusually well-dressed, all in armor. And 1 arrow left and 5 corpses. Came purely by a miracle, purely in the head, and so dressed that the local knights of envy) is Removed all, but without Konagi many do not carry off.... But all, fortunately, shows the approximate cost, so that you can trash and not take.

V
Vyxyxol 22.03.20

AlexeyMC wrote:
Came purely by a miracle, purely in the head
Purely putting a mod on a sight for a bow and retracting shake hands? Because in the prologue you can have a bow, steal from the tower, but cannot be skill archery at the proper level to give 5 headshots out of 6 arrows. Something like this.

A
AlexeyMC 22.03.20

Muskrat
That's exactly what not, just focus almost fired... what, almost first time shooting, only bow in the castle and stole 6 of arrows to him, and went back to his village... More in the prologue. The gang in which the estate fence. Shot when I was already threatened, consider the emphasis. In General, lucky...