3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old Hrych 04.09.19 03:56 pm

Old games that you can play on this day

Hello people!

Write here the names of a hundred-and-Aranka games that you are too lazy to run when you have available the most modern of cool games and get a good high from them, like the first time.

A maximum of 10 options.

For example:
Half-Life 2
DooM 3
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
etc.
48 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Krot 04.09.19

Heretic
Hexen

L
Lenny Washington 04.09.19

Diablo 2
World Of Warcraft 3
Starcraft
Spore
Metal Gear Solid 4

A
Anderby 04.09.19

All games can be played any day.

c
culy3t 04.09.19

Beyond good and evil))

M
Madevi 04.09.19

Unreal - unreal atmosphere (also thanks to unreal music and the rest of the soundtrack), interesting fight with the enemies. By the way, was first played in the year before.
Truckers 2 - like not even the fact that it's a racing game (this kind of as ETS resolves, and to me it is not particularly fun to play), and the simple but very fun gameplay and a pretty comfortable world.
Series Need for Speed: Underground is a very beautiful city (even without mods), periodically run these games only to just go.
FlatOut 2/Ultimate Carnage (the second 10 years, by the way) - it's hard to describe. Only one opportunity to make all even during the Cup races, not paying attention to the space it occupies, is worth.

M
MelShlemming 04.09.19

Fallout 1-2
Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure
Mafia

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Look at all this abundance of indie games, mini games, mobile games (without the cool graphics). Or here's Minecraft... in Short, the world of video games divided into two parts: leading projects with uber-graphics that require a powerful GPU... and small projects that do not require konsolki the last generation or top pitch. Here and there - both parts have their place in the market. People are happy hawala and with cool graphics, and indie games. Or remastered old games, or even gets old.
Many of the old games of course forgotten. And there are those that live to this day and will live long. For example, despite the new Doom, Doom 2 is still here and not going, it remains popular (not sure about Russia - I do not know, but in the US it is popular). But what about Doom 3? Ha! Forgotten forever ) Doom 2, he did not pass, not even close. Moreover, in the second Doum can be played anywhere and on anything ) On any old system.
In the list of old and popular, it would be possible to add Fallout 2, but I think that's wishful thinking. Yes, for the second folica is the best part in the whole series - there are megamod restoration project that polished the game until it's perfect. But this is not enough, so the popularity of the game did not fall. The popularity can be extended only by creating new content. That is cards. No mods or only mods, but also maps. This is just Doom 2 applies, but not to police, alas.
How about TES 3: Morrowind? In my opinion, is the same as in the case of Fallout 2: licked to Shine, everything is perfect (fashion high quality textures + the mod on drawing + TR project + more mods), but still this game is not to compete with Doom 2, sorry, it's true ))

I do not know of a more popular older game than Doom 2... a Little popular enough oldfagi will play old and on and the children are taught to appreciate the classics )

Madevi wrote:
Unreal - unreal atmosphere (also thanks to unreal music and the rest of the soundtrack), interesting fight with the enemies. By the way, was first played in the year before.
Incredible. Or should I say unreal 8)
Well, Yes, I'm old Blood, too, saw for the first time in 2010... it happens )

I
IDarkaxeI 04.09.19

fdisk.exe