3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EminaYusu 26.09.19 03:31 pm

OrangeEmu.dll Hello ;) (The Sims 4)

Good day to all !
The last hope for those who sit on this forum 3 days fighting with same problem
Downloaded the latest Repack from xatab [v 1.41.38.1020] including Pak times of the year
Installation proishodila all as instrukcii
Turned off antivirus , Windows defender or Microsoft Security
Thus for the insurance all the installation files and crack still made the exception for anti-virus software
Setting is completed and as soon as click on the launcher icon ( on behalf of the administrator ) issues a message
OrangeEmu.dll Hello ;)
Error when starting the application
Already tried to download the Repack from and different mechanics, etc
Rocked the latest crack and still
Ran compatibility with soya system and n-I-b-e-g-o

The system I have Windows 7
8 GB RAM 64-bit

Help who faced
50 Comments
Sort by:
E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

E
Etual 26.09.19

The cause of the error
Error starting the application 0xc0000142 can occur due to a number of different reasons. The most common:

files of software is corrupted;
missing or corrupt files are system DLLs that the program uses;
the lack of memory for application initialization. Insufficient temporary memory is also the main reason why your computer freezes and shuts down periodically;
the improper functioning of the drivers of the application;
the incompatibility of connected equipment;
"broken" sector of the hard disk system;
The OS is infected with a virus;
fault in the structure of some files DirectX and NetFramework.

i
insel260 26.09.19

EminaYusu
Probably ate AntiVir, turn off completely, including the standard antivirus. And add a folder to the tablet and the tablet files to the antivirus exceptions.
I have the same repak from hatab and it's going great.
If that was shaking repak from rutora.

O
OrangeEmu 26.09.19

insel260
I did everything like you said I still Have this problem popping up

i
insel260 26.09.19

OrangeEmu
OrangeEmu.dll - Hello ?? This problem?
If AntiVir is disabled and all worth it in the exceptions notice that you launch the correct version of the game. The game has 2 versions - 32 bit and 64 respectively.
If your Windows is bit 64-bit, the game need to run it 64 version. Go to bin folder and run the game from the administrator executable is 64 version. If Windows 32-bit, respectively, running game 32 version.

If nothing helps, you need to forcibly disable antivirus. For Wines 10.
Method 1:
If the computer is not installed antivirus software, in addition to the standard protector.
You need to install any other antivirus. Avast, Dr. web, Casper - no difference. Thus the antivirus will disable the default antivirus (Windows defender).
Then the anti - virus settings - add files to exception or disable it to check function.

2 Way:
Disabling the standard Windows defender.
So how to describe this process is very long, there is also pictures there... I will drop the link.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

On later versions of Windows 8.1, 7ka. Protector easy to switch off manually. Google to help.
But as I said above, I have problems with installing and running was not. Repak from hatab downloaded from the rutora. Win 10x64. Protection Dr.Web PRO.

z
zzaauurr96 26.09.19

Solved the problem by turning off the isolation kernel. go to settings - updates and security - Windows security - security devices - information about the isolation kernel memory integrity - adlucem if on. and reboot and all worked, at least for me. and of course the game folder to add to the exception of antivirals. it's all windows 10.

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

insel260
Did all the points as you said
installed avast - added all the folders in the exception ( and folder tablet and games and sims and gamebin 4 )
turned off the standard Windows defender and Microsoft Security
run 64 bit version on behalf of the administrator
cleaned the whole computer from the old SIM and walked ccleaner
and still crawls the same error :|

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

here is a screenshot of the folder
the crack is there
can't understand what the problem is

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

i
insel260 26.09.19

EminaYusu
Look, I don't know what else to help you. Tablet after set? Here, just in case I throw off the installation video.
Spoiler

You have a problem with the emulator (ie tablet). It either ate the antivirus, or you would not put in there, or even forgot to put =)
Well still be broken repak. Try it, follow the instructions in the video.
PS Game on drive C:\ is a complete Perv =)

g
glebchik_31 26.09.19

Stop, you have a problem, see if you have a Electronic Arts folder in the documents and if there's any other folders?

g
glebchik_31 26.09.19

Exactly the same can not solve the problem for 2-3 weeks, have played before with all the options (Cats and Dogs) all worked as soon as I deleted it to download the new version (deleted the folder Electronic arts) had this problem. I have win 10 pro

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

glebchik_31
no electronics arts folder is not present
but I suspect this is because it is generated when you first start the game

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

insel260
Yes, I threw the pill in the folder already 10 times probably
and as the video also again control ahah
remains only with a tambourine to dance )

i
insel260 26.09.19

EminaYusu
So if you want to play hard, put Win 10x64. Most likely, you have a problem in vnide, times 64 version start not want.
In the top ten, for sure will start.

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

insel260 have a license to take

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

insel260
just strange that all versions before this one worked fine on this Windows
harm critical bug in Windows then

i
insel260 26.09.19

EminaYusu
Well, if money is not a pity, take the license. But it will cost you 8 thousand rubles.
Or you can just put a virtual 10 Wines on the second disc and run the game with it.

E
EminaYusu 26.09.19

insel260
really
installed it on another PC where Windows 10
everything went without any problems and all working
thank you for your time

g
glebchik_31 26.09.19

insel260
And if you already should win 10 x64 and same thing happens? HOW TO BE HERE?