3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medicopter 22.03.20 09:04 pm

The wolf in the cave with the backpack (Tomb Raider (2013))

People who are not difficult, let the saves immediately after the wolf in the cave where you take a backpack, not had **any hour.
120 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hudson 22.03.20

You will be very difficult to pass the wolf, if you have exhibited higher graphics settings if not the most powerful system. Also, the most important factor failures specifically in this QTE - brakes (they, in particular, late icons hot keys and keyboard commands). So you need to reverse their immense pride and set the graphics lower quality (it is better to the level of Tetris). I won myself this way 25 frames, and easily passed the first time. Although it made at least 10 attempts.

7look2 22.03.20

All goes without shamanism with the settings, most importantly in the rhythm to get into. After the fiftieth times learned to peck the keys are almost perfect. Although twenty times struggled to carry the game... And the most brutal time that is left-right. Moreover, as practice has shown, do not have to move in time to the icons on the monitor. Still pissed off with parachute.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 22.03.20

The game is fun, but for this pissing QTE developers would be better hands-tear. By the end of the game just put out these stupid console press x to win. And if you are doing it, it's all right, optimizing the normal control for the keypad-mouse.

I'm for example stuck at the end of the game, in the battle with Mathias. Icebreaker stick him in the back, then he rushes to strangle him, and in this moment the game just doesn't react to my actions. Reassigned button action E to another - does not help. While hammering on the keyboard like crazy.

j
jambombin 22.03.20

green03rus
Also playing on the joystick, only batelfild edition from Razer, any QTE 1 times. But aiming is not ice, on the mouse it is more convenient.

k
kostykD 22.03.20

Skarkrow
I button E on mouse appointed, the only way was able to fill up Mathias

t
trustedSunbro 22.03.20

After that, the wolf even more hated QTE

S
Sanya_Bars 22.03.20

Niznayu well, I went with the 3rd, 4th times and all the rules. It was literally the day before yesterday.

m
miha4406 22.03.20

Lubber
This, incidentally, thought - moved melee with F on SCM - a hundred times harder to mix up ^___^

s
simpson747 22.03.20

Oh, that wolf gave me a lot of indescribable emotions. Was once 30. The screen simply not output indicator pressing stroke (button F). More precisely he went, but 1 time out of 5, probably too much tied to the rear. Think I just got lucky, really wanted to take down the game to hell.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 22.03.20

kostykD
Nope, not helping. I'm telling you - there is the fault of the developers.

a
andrei76825 22.03.20

This is nonsense!

p
pavloalex 22.03.20

....ate a heroine I have 10 times,but all it took no more than 10 minutes.Simple and easy,just click on OK button,even without chipping(as in God of War),but I play on PC

h
hans13 22.03.20

All the attention!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely agree with Hudson a few posts above! Who cannot pass the wolf in the cave will give you my advice!!! Suffered for about an hour,could not catch clicks the right buttons, etc. the MAIN thing was that played at THE highest graphics settings,well the game a little bit,but proper have to slow down.In this situation, these brake is VERY principled,I put on the moment of the fight with the wolf graphics to medium quality and went with the first one!!!!! times! Try!

D
Deadmau1010 22.03.20

Push slowly, I too suffered for about half an hour, but then managed)

X
Xpessar 22.03.20

Couldn't do Press Space to Win, and suffering for some

M
Magnum 500 22.03.20

The difficulty was not, the second time was, a man tried to strangle Lara fiddled a little longer

v
vad231437 22.03.20

Cool. The theme from the kill yourself against the wall, but the controller won't touch.:)

s
saibok 22.03.20

With the keyboard was tortured for about an hour... With the joystick killed the third time ))) I Caught myself on the fact that trying to rascalbit the corpse of a wolf's foot ))) Before Dead Space took place ))))))

Q
Queen of Geass 22.03.20

So here QTE is not complicated,only need to so arrow pushing and all :)

X
Xpessar 22.03.20

Lady Deadpool
at the beginning 10 times in a stupor, just have them E or F is responsible for the action and it is not always clear what to press, the third time is impossible to pass