3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siniy Kot 22.03.20 09:14 pm

What affects the damage of bleeding/poison? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Well, actually the name of the topic the main question.
1.On the damage of K/o affects only the level of character or the same is the base weapon damage?
2.If you take into account the weapon damage-that means that when you hit with a Mace from the enemy fifth point smitten/acrobatic stronger than when hitting for example a scepter or a sword of the same level and quality?
3.Noticed that in the game there is such a thing as a critical burning/bleeding(those weapons that have a modifier to the likelihood of Crete), and whether there are critical poisoning?
4.Does pumping the gun master on bleed damage?If not-then what effect?
5.Does the pumping of the master seer, the efficiency of a poison/sleep weapons?
6.Does the mod on the gain of crit to gain critical hits bleed/poisoning?(if any)
7.The unit is not considered to be daggers in the game unit-this is a bug or so conceived?
I would understand if the shield bonus when dual daggers are generally not taken into account-but as I noted, taking into account all the bonuses wearing a shield except where it is stated that the desired effect of blocking.Well, it's logical-block character instead of a shield with a second sword. BUT if the same points indicated that given by for example adrenaline or treatment when the counter-works all fine. The question is HOW. The shield then the GG's ass is hanging out and not in the hands of...What is even more strange-the passive bonuses work great with a pair of swords(the damage reduction, resistance, etc.).
Well, actually the question is a bug or so conceived?
PS.just to clarify about fire damage no questions, the ability of a master seer, and the pyro perfectly increase the damage of all incendiary weapons, as well as modifiers of the chance/damage of critical hits of ispravno work (well, except that in addition to paragraph 2 as an exception). But with respect to bleeding and poison, the issue is more than muddy, the Internet didn't find any information at all, if anyone has at least kakayato information in my questions-thanks!
2 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jon Sneg 22.03.20

1. Base damage weapons... and that, if he features a bleeding
2. (1)
3. no, if you strike, then Vizovice poisoning, once he dies (the same applies to the shield... if you parry successfully, it will poison the enemy), thus, if to poison and run off, then his poison will start...
4. there damage seem gives (1%)
5. Yes (1% of adds)
6. the enhancement gives crit. damage... and a small part of the chance of bleeding (though, as will parry)
7. the shield holding unit, and daggers is an art-damage, they are high-speed killing... for Biek wielded with two hands,then the block is not valid, then the current direct attack, parried rolled back+attack (Crete), but not the block.

S
Siniy Kot 22.03.20

Jon Sneg
thanks for the replies!
but what about the third paragraph I was referring to the increased damage from poisoning with an modifier of the weapon