3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomu4 22.03.20 09:17 pm

Combo (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Anyone figured out how to do combo attacks? Seems to be training in the arena has passed, but during the battle, the enemy always breaks the chain. Or I something not so do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamazz007 22.03.20

As soon as your first blow touched vrazhiny need to do the following, no sooner and no later. And so you can combine while endurance is not over.

b
blin88 22.03.20

it is still important to keep a distance of two meters.

P
Pomu4 22.03.20

Something one the shit does not work, the enemy parried almost every attack and combo is not running

Z
Zerousiz 22.03.20

Pomu4
upgrade your combat skills with the sword, the higher the skill the less chance the enemy has to parry your attacks. Although an archery tournament I won at all with zero shooting skills )))

w
wired_ 22.03.20

After the first attack to catch the enemy on diply block and then you can provodit any combo , but there is one combo of 4 beats , causing a lot to spend against the norms potsev difficult , so just take a series of 3 strikes (stabbing resume cutting or slashing piercing piercing and always keep rules on the block button : ) my text refers to the long swords

P
Pomu4 22.03.20

Already the campaign is not important) I was like pumped and enemies die in 2-3 hit. It concerns a wandering knight
I hope further in the campaign mode, the enemies in the world will become stronger

K
Kapellimestari 22.03.20

The question on the other side of the topic: in the description of the skill combination is represented graphically as an asterisk with certain parties of the backswing, and text - as stabbing - slashing - slashing. It is necessary to beat somehow two buttons or strictly on certain sides, like tyk, left-top, right-top?

P
Pomu4 22.03.20

Kapellimestari
On the sides, as shown in a combo