3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 22.03.20 09:23 pm

The management of the horse and clothing (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Is there any way from the keyboard to properly operate the horse? In any game not seen a mouse does not affect the direction of movement. And again. In the beginning of the game, not accustomed, accidentally sold all my clothes. Left barefoot, in shorts and tattered shirt. Buy clothes you can? And how and where?
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
wired_ 22.03.20

But seriously it
I've created a topic recently at camp 1 has the armor and weapons of very good quality , you can go to polucat

D
Devilgroup87 22.03.20

Edvins
That's the whole point in the slave. The game is built so, that would be stupid did not understand, but the more intelligent have found a solution.
Spoilerset clothes you can, and not only. Invent the passage.

E
Edvins 22.03.20

Devilgroup87
So long slim, smart, and extremely graceful phrase invented? Well, it's just amazing the ability of some stupid flattery wherever possible with one goal - to get smart and show off! Not Buzova on the House-2 practiced?

D
Den 22.03.20

I on the contrary, like that when you ride, you can look around in the Witcher was really bummed that the horse by the nose leads by the mouse. And archery at full gallop how are you going to shoot?

B
Bupycop 22.03.20

Edvins
Well, start a new game, since this is the beginning, or buy back their clothes, the perfect business. flowers to collect, one for herbalism pump. And about the management of the horse, so for me, it's the perfect time, shift cornered and she jumps, and you're still unable to shoot.

S
Skingony 22.03.20

In the beginning you can fill up a couple of guards in the village, quiet, and also the bailiff and the Germans after the cutscene, if govnometanie to refuse to participate. From the village left with a few swords, a couple of bows, good armor and a bunch of loot, so with a broken Polovtsian not even been able to pick up remaining inventory weight was only enough for food and weapons. XS as you to pass the game manages to...

E
Edvins 22.03.20

Bupycop
Thanks to the advice of case corrected. By the way, when I accidentally sold the clothes, then, of course, immediately wanted to buy it but the merchant didn't have it! To ride a horse get used - much like the beginning of the clip shift.