3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 22.03.20 09:26 pm

Connection Unity and Origins (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I just graduated from DLS to unity, to the late Arno gives the Apple to the messenger that he gave his al-Mwalimu in Cairo, in fact I have long held the Origins but as far as I remember there generally are no references on this subject was not, They again forgot something or I missed something?
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kassandra_Rain 22.03.20

Dako_7
There may be referrals if action Unity takes place much later than the Origins.

B
BAZKIN 22.03.20

Yes, Arno gave the Apple to the messenger in the past was winded and gave him in Origins. Doc brown it must have been

D
Dako7 22.03.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Understandable but even then They knew they were going to have Assassins in Egypt would make that reference, although they have it for the first time.

K
KIBERMAX 22.03.20

Dako_7
Thank you laugh.

D
Dako7 22.03.20

KIBERMAX
From why forgive? To associate Easter eggs with two episodes in the game show that I remember this moment as for me the logic is, the time frame of course is huge but you can come up with something, especially with Apple.

-
--00--00-- 22.03.20

Dako_7
Well, it still is the latest addition (which will have a mixture of addiction), there will be harmless to stick.

J
Jon Sneg 22.03.20

assassin's creed origins (48 BC)
assassin's creed unity (XVIII century)

what are you talking about??? What reference??? GDP generally a separate part with a new story that tells about the origin of the brotherhood of assassins and Templars...

M
Mihail Golohvast 22.03.20

Dako_7
Cairo did not exist in the days of assassin's creed origins
he laughed heartily,with this addiction)

J
JolyMau5 22.03.20

Dako_7
Do you realize how crazy you sound?

D
Dako7 22.03.20

I agree, create a topic thought, you can remove

S
Sprintin 22.03.20

here you pressed on it, and in one of the pyramids in the origin, there is a room and it tells the story of modern!
so it could stick.

A
AleksSheyker 22.03.20

Phahah,you're a genius of course,may first look at a time when there was action?
From the 15th century back to prehistoric times,brilliant)))

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 22.03.20

Jon Sneg wrote:
GDP generally a separate part with a new story that tells about the origin of the brotherhood of assassins and Templars...
in the game narrative is only about the origin bratta of the assassins and their creed and the Templars is not, as they appeared before...

W
WorLing 22.03.20

Dako_7
no, didn't know the original game, They found Apple to be exact.
The Templars and the whole gang (including Alkalimat your how to remember) found Apple, but he supposedly betrayed them, based Bratstvo, and killed former friends for the Apple, but Altair nailed it. Then added that he was under the effect of the bad Apple, and all wanted to keep the world from him, and so on and so forth. Whether to cheat on a simple plot of the new layers don't have to lie when he was silent, so to speak.