3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERHater 26.09.19 03:35 pm

IPS or TN

When you begin to compare IPS and TN matrixes, primarily as parrots begin to jabber, that the IPS color reproduction by default better, but actually, I have a well-tuned old monitor Benq 2411 HD with the original color profile. Take the tablet with IPS matrix and Saami, too with IPS a matrix, compare the same pictures, and well, at least well tuned TN looks worse. Perhaps even juicier color. How are you?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.09.19

for example, I compared IPS with a CRT monitor and turn NT a TV and a monitor.
IPS is similar to CRT factory settings
the laptop monitor (don't know what it is) is not very similar to IPS plus he gloss more color correction is difficult to achieve and is the absorption of dark colors
but with NT TV peck-peck like I'm not cool could not adjust the picture and when it approached so to say the actual colors in my opinion, the TV started to leak dark. those which he is more gray, and it turns out it visible in the dark did not visible in the IPS due to the fact that much had to reset the contrast. all games and grafana look, the party will be colorful or gray here. a similar problem is likely and the monitor screen but I studied.
so my choice in favor of IPS with a large RSL is obvious

M
Moron Dark 26.09.19

IPS for movies, TN's games