3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spectre0910 22.03.20 09:30 pm

Impressions of the game (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Hello! Who have already played, share impressions. How she compared with the previous?
46 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 22.03.20

I really liked the game the only way I know mine compared to the last part of the unusual control on the PC

B
BLACK_VIT 22.03.20

I liked everything except no weapons just special abilities.

c
concluding 22.03.20

Bought the game, was (on easy, but played for the sake of the plot). As a sequel quite well. A few moments/jokes pleased. Revealed the secret the novice more fully. But, as the first part - at one time. The meaning of DLC waiting to return to this world cannot see. Better couple old series to revise. Worth playing, but the price that you want for it ofigevshy yubiki no. The benefit has already appeared on a torrent. 7/10.

M
Mahro 22.03.20

I somehow liked the first, pumping Yes in fact there was better

F
Fedmoped 22.03.20

Similar feelings experienced after the release of new seasons of the series: he is Kind, and kind of not... I don't know how to carry the plot, but small, nondescript icons and their implementation, slanting grid combat which often promahivayas while causing more confusion and irritation(
and it ran 20 seconds here and there when he decided to go on the grid nakos))

S
SAL-GENA 22.03.20

the first and more fun and the story more powerful ,has a completely incomprehensible and the fights are not interesting

B
BleederHunt 22.03.20

10 drunken Randy Marches out of 10 =)

I
IVAN Drago 22.03.20

Games South Park is interesting in that they are at the crossroads of genres.
A kind of light RPG / parody drawn in 2D and with familiar cartoon characters and gags.
despite the simplicity of playing them is quite nice.
The core game is strong middling, for fans of the cartoon do it is cool.
But at one time, and it is not worth it. Do not understand what they were doing for so many years if the game story is on a couple of episodes of the cartoon history invented on the knee as loot.

Z
ZADIRA2 22.03.20

the game is not bad, but as for me the interview affects the impression of the game(first part is better)

A
Angeluses 22.03.20

Very upset that again no Rus.the voice,now hit the space bar while in a fight can't read the subs.

g
gloccc 22.03.20

The first part is much better , the costumes have no stats , no weapons , almost completely cut pumping , the game has become smaller and the jokes are worse than the first part . So the first part of the above two heads

Z
Zhitel Yuzhnogo parka 22.03.20

Just passed the game and want to share my opinion. The sequel came out just gorgeous, to boevka very privyknut (but in the beginning it was sensitive unusual), I'm glad that the game are references to various games, TV shows (remember the reference to half-life). The story itself is in my opinion much more interesting 1, it is revealed and the past of the main character , and you receive good old Mitch Connor:). The map is very large, much more than in the first part, and this is another plus of the game. Still liked that fight live, ie during the battle satellites Bazaar, commented on the strikes, shouting that is all very natural looks. And of course, special plus for a selfie with the residents and traveling back in time with bunches xD in General, I 10/10 do not regret the money spent. waiting for DLC:)

a
agula98 22.03.20

Wonder they the second part was entrusted to do the Studio Yubisoft.Nothing good ever came of it.Why was it necessary to reshape concise combat system from the first part which was intuitive and easy to learn is unclear.Not only that, the fights are tight so now even just walking down the street can hit what the battle begins, which is very infuriating considering how many there are fights.Played a couple hours, and somehow does not pull.Also unclear why you removed the weapons,it feels as though all superheroes rely on their own hands.Continue to pass the game no desire.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.03.20

I started the game hooked,the nostalgia came flooding back.We didn't have computers,but were elegant shields, and swords out of scrap materials.Similar battles were not uncommon.I'd give anything for a day back in a while.

D
Desvoy 22.03.20

The first part was better, it's more like a quest, a role-playing component simplified.
Ending the game too snug to stretch the game time, went and was.
Port mobile games with tablet. 6/10

R
RogerAlienGuy 22.03.20

Has passed literally 10 minutes ago, I decided to read the opinions of players and at the same time to leave her.
Start with the system requirements, optimization, and graphics, its the graphics that is of course tightened, permit required for 2017, effects more beautiful, more animations as far as I know, but where are even the minimum system, is unclear. The game is even on working laptops with their standard resolution. Another thing is that when you use certain abilities, for example first-class killer (killer), begins a terrible drawdown fps, as well during the transition in some parts of the city (e.g. school), again start the drawdown, as it says, I think you guessed it.
The gameplay seems to be nice, but the feeling that his cut never left the game. Costumes do not affect the indicators, put the guns away, and now need to wear so-called artifacts for a total gain of himself and his companions on the game. It is clear that a super-heroic themes in this respect differs from the standard fantasy where there is armor, swords, bows, etc., but was probably more creative approach to this important aspect of the game. And what kind of artifacts are in the world of superheroes is unclear, can be Russian localizer tried and mistranslated, do not know. In General, the game has become easier, took place on the 3rd difficulty level of battles, great difficulty is not met, it may be picky, but in the first part, I personally was more difficult.
The plot is less than Bausparkasse than in the stick of truth, but just below the bar of the absurdity of the animated series. In General, it is big, strong and well set, or just the missions about 6 like, but I remember, 1-2.
And what is most important and most worryingly, a huge number of bugs as in 2007 and earlier, such bugs you just can't beat the game. Flashing textures, missing UI it's flowers, berries begin when you have lost the mission and you can't make the starting cut scene or not moving the character and whatnot to get through this game, I had to overcome myself and start again after a bug with a missing mission. I had to use all 10 save slots and saved before each mission and after, and indeed continually for fear that the game will again do something and I never pass. At the same times, we still, as far as I know not released a patch and the game is in version 1.0.
As someone here already said, the game is probably not worth 2000 rubles, but on sale you can buy and have a nice time, if it is fixed and will not need to plesat with a tambourine, to restart at some points three times, that the game deigned to include the desired script.

J
JluKBuDaToP98 22.03.20

The game is good, similar to the first part, just slightly changed gameplay, lots of bugs, the game is not finalized before the final. Graphics Yes, the graphics turned out well, but all ostalnoe

V
Vaipen 22.03.20

In short as always. Waiting 100500 patches and DLS in order to play normally.

T
THE RASTA 22.03.20

Well what can I say the game came out so-so, obviously not better than the first part.
In General, the pros and cons:
+:
Graphics have changed slightly for the better, the animation is good and passes You as if it is the series itself.
-A lot of references to absolutely everything that is possible.
-Became more similar to turn-based RPGs.
-The plot is not going to disclose, but it is addictive.
-Played to Joss so that no.
Now why is this game worse than the first part and completely blows the whole thing to 0
cons:
-All icons of items that looked funny in the first part (Easter eggs,vibrators, etc) they All turned just in text in the corner of the screen that you don't even have time to read it.It completely kills the atmosphere like in the first part.
now no weapons,no clothes with baffle - it turned into a bad character customization.I said that was like more in RPGs? Yeah if only the game was developed by 1 person and not just shoved in there for nothing.
-Humor in the first part was so much fun, toilet humor enjoyed in the good old days, remember the first 2 hours very much laughed and had to take breaks because it was very cool! NOW we have a sense of humor because pasholok, much like with the mother of Cartman,yaoi tweek and Craig , katolicheskih priests iiii all affected political topics, many ciccotelli and transgender themes (sooooo many gay men) makes me want to hurl. The last 3 seasons YUP was just not the topic and is completely converted into the kind of politics and a different garbage ! Why ? I can't find the answer to the question - ask Moses.
-Fighting is so monotonous that within 2 hours of playing I want to sleep, repeating remarks 2-3 pieces just turn out - I understand that this feature of the game as in the first part,BUT! BUT! There is capacity and they are made nastoianka awful - especially since the characters in the first part was really funny all made with soul and uniqueness BAM now there are superheroes that replicate abilities of Injustice......... WHAT !???????
BAM selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie,selfie, selfie BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-Superhero clothes , so probably at least in customization ,that is .....so people bee um shark, so iron man, dude, like a lightning, a Speedster ..... UH You Guys here anything yet except strippers undercover COP (where he was dressed as prostitute) positive added????Standard Apparel no change (cestno I do not really like wearing clothes from the start of the game , because there is NO MORE!)
Very unpleasant bugs were mostly with the launch(fixed) but still povtoryayuschimisya sounds - had to restart the game 2 times.
-For this game tipo AAA Require 2000 to guys. AAA worse than the first part 400 R........

Conclusion:
I periproctal Stick several times and each time it caused a smile and a sense of nostalgia, then I smiled a couple of times per game...... I can't say that this game is good....no ,I'm sorry. She's not United Nations high - I can tell. The average does NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS to BE AAA= project!!!!

The sad game that has slipped as the UP. I suggest this game to put someone like that UP. She's not bad in any case! She's just not so.....empty. 5 out of 10.

If I just said, the guy want a refund sred 5 hours of the game----I would say YES, now think about whether this game is their money.
OH YEAH BUY THE DLS !!!!! AND YOU NEVER KNOW, SUDDENLY THERE IS A SENSE OF HUMOR WILL BE DELIVERED (HYSTERIA)

It took 18 hours to pass the whole game..... the ending is well, easy merged into anywhere, the game is artificially lengthened and additional combat missions from one end of town to another , the bosses are interesting , additional missions, bring hither,find, etc. The conclusion NEVER TRUST FACING YUBIKAM !!!! ALL THEY DO IS THEY MERGE!

l
litrsmetan 22.03.20

Shedevr