3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leingard 23.03.20 06:40 pm

As even though to kill someone? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good evening!
Play this great game the second night, and I can not understand why 99% of all NPCs are stronger characters if the level is the same. Have not played the previous parts, the mechanic and other things I don't know...
Play 2 difficulty.

Any 3 of the drunk-NPC-dressed 2 times better than Gere, judging by the protection of 40+ HP and 120+. NPS in Fort do not match the characters. If engaged in battle, consider the load from the AutoSave. No chance..
Barely dressed as the tank, the lizard, but there is no such skill as a provocation. Avail from tank no.

As barely out of the Fort there is generally wherever you go, you're dead. Left - skeletons as you LVL 3 - but the protection 60, the magician. protect 40, HP 120 + call.
Leeches have killed 4, fell another 50 leeches.

My heroes:
The lowes Summoner: level 3, 2 baton and pants
Ivan: LVL 3, sword of dildos 8-9 damage. without clothes
Skeleton mage: Gnomes 12-14 staff. without clothes
Lizard: sword 9-10, beach shield. belt +7 to defense

Exodus never sold, and money 400 coins.

How do you even play this game? Maybe I do not understand this game, but how will you ever kill anybody? Or is it purely tactical game where fights should be avoided?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS44 23.03.20

In the beginning of the game the difference in minus one level with mobs deadly. I myself would go nuts from the wildest to the difference between levels at the beginning of the game. So , first do peaceful quests and so level up. Well, with 4th level you can already start location methodically cleaned.
Although perhaps this game is absolutely not for you. Here you are in the first part of the play? If not , then it is play. IMHO it's better than\pomyagshe\paspalanova will be)))
PS Stealing this thread suck. Because here , unfortunately , things are easier to steal than to save the money to buy them...

L
Leingard 23.03.20

SS44
Thank you for your answer!
In the first part is not played, but the second part so to speak is understandable. You can find out. But honestly, too much game, how can you call for the uninitiated, (that is probably who hasn't played part 1). I thought it was supposedly Dark Souls is, at first difficult, but then we all cut the folder... But no... Every NPC, homeless-looking in your underwear - right master Jedi. Teleports, invisibility, fire AOE spells (by the way with them, something unknown to all. Each campaign owns it).

Quests I'd passed, but do not have them. Ie they are flagged, but with all the NTC have already said what to do, where to go is not clear. Just hang the flags on the NPCs.

Apparently You're right - this game is not for me) First met the game not me, but apparently this is it)) Because it began promising with the abundance of classes, items and quests, and ended up with some too oversaturated that if I farted quietly in the corner, and there was nezya - the Game is over. Start again

d
dizz2010 23.03.20

My first DOS was a very difficult time ..eleven started and merged. Then turned on dudullu, began to count... and passed. Unfortunately hooked.... And second, me. in General, it seems simple. The first time was a thief and three summoners......this HORDE sweeps all!!!!! So, I advise not to quit!!!!

A
Andrei YP 23.03.20

Leingard
So turn on the lowest level of complexity, will be easier. Not easy, but still easier. Usually if not, then do so. And then practice and raising the level of difficulty, because it changes on the fly. Of course all the fighting unceremoniously to need some tactics to develop. But it is not so difficult, you just have to practice. More skill points and skills you need to distribute, this also affects the battle.
Armor for sale, right at the beginning a little, but dealers in Fort enough. Take the same lizard in the cave where the elves live, he always has good weapons and equipment. Besides, the merchants constantly updated range. To have money collect trash, which is worth something and sell unwanted armor and weapons, too, come across.
About the quests - a lot of them. On the map marked only the main quests, however still not fixed the bug that the checkboxes don't disappear after execution, but it is a trifle. But secondary quests are not marked on the idea. Important to carefully read the dialogues, memorize names, places and then there will be big problems with the quests. Somewhere to think, somewhere to be smart, somewhere you just like to look. Often helps the skill of persuasion, by the way it also helps to avoid the fighting part, for that also give XP.

Leingard wrote:
thought it was supposedly Dark Souls is, at first difficult, but then all cut as a folder...
Dark Souls - another genre, there is more action than RPG.
Here, too, later be easier the battle, but not all. Therefore, it should not be relaxed. As usual only the first passage causes a lot of difficulties the second time is easier, and he raised the level of difficulty.

a
aist16 23.03.20

I'm on Nameless island, but did not understand how to move objects? After all, the subject can take inventory and discard out of inventory, and if you need it someplace specific to put, I use the teleportation!? So, now I can't put a picture on the altar to open the hatch to the prison to arhu. Advise how to move objects? Only, of course, - fingers. :-)
Yes, and where to get the source of vampirism?

A
Andrei YP 23.03.20

aist16
Just hover a mouse over the object, hold and drag to the location. How far you can drag depends on how pumped Strength, i.e. strong character will be able to drag far. There is an alternative - the skill of Telekinesis allows you to move objects at a distance and regardless of the Strength, but also requires the attachment points.
About the source of vampirism I do not understand what you mean. Probably when the puddles of blood go...

m
mefiro 23.03.20

Leingard
2 times in the aisle on the tactics, but the other part, to play unreal looking for easy mods on the complexity of the game (without lone wolf). with lone wolf closer to 3-4 act can one play without stealth and without any tricks. The first time was just beginning, not once got from many who, at the beginning difficult of all such cases.

PS don't play summoners.

a
aist16 23.03.20

Andrei YP
Thank you! About telekinesis tutorial (in the log), nothing, I tried clamping the LMB just clicked and the item in your inventory.
Here, and used the teleportation, and the island of the Bloody moon with it moved. Because I have a bug with the carrier - everyone dies fog after his transport, As the source of vampirism, which I read in passing of a friend, but it is not needed, - cost skill Pulling source.

M
MU-admin 23.03.20

clumsy combat system called hardcore, that would not feel cheated by the game developers

A
Andrei YP 23.03.20

aist16 wrote:
Here, and used the teleportation, and the island of the Bloody moon with it moved. Because I have a bug with the carrier - everyone dies fog after his transport
It's not a bug, so conceived) by boat only undead can safely reach the island. There is another way to get there all safe. About it tell some of the characters. Near the destroyed bridge, it is necessary to apply spiritualism and then you see...

T
Triglav86 23.03.20

Play tactics. 2 archers, a mage( skeleton ) and a warrior with two-handed sword( GG skeleton).
On the 3rd level filled up a couple that is in front of the boat stood in the subway. Using a curved balance with such a composition can be any fill. even though he is on the 5 LVL. Higher. Long, tedious but possible to fill up.

m
mrG0bliN 23.03.20

Leingard
The main character was put in force to carry 700веса belongings
FEIN-skeleton I have a support thief, treats, bavet on armor and resists
Red Prince - I mage-fire and lightning
Sabila - Archer, max damage from Crete
play tactics
I started as, where it was skimming where then resold briefs mobs
sensitive to pump and gain magic began to combat water + lightning, poison + fire
all went went, the main thing is to read Wikipedia and understand it will be not difficult

life hack for myself found that for mages it is better to wear 1 scepter + shield
the rod absolutely any, the main thing that was prefix with +% critical hit
Archer Samaxi Military affair and Art of murder that would be a very rich Crete
but the warrior all the fat in the end game 15K health, when all die, the warrior resurrects all :)