3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.09.19 03:36 pm

Star Manager. (Fallout 4)

Activation of the terminal requires a stellar Board. In the game they come across, but rarely. While hanging locations found 11 pieces, but find the 35 - I think this is already a Chur. Maybe the job thing which, as I just don't get it?
Spoiler
119 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Shmitz
Interesting to see where you stashed developed these maps, and not just to complete the quest. After turning on the electricity in the Park, I have this quest disappeared from the list of active.

l
lmperatorPC 26.09.19

Someone has the ID of the cores? But then I had 6 pieces left, and find nothing odd can.

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

ashleyalicia
The job search all the cores, only open access to power armor ( I think so). The armor I already stole and cheat with this task I'm afraid as the system tracks the location of undiscovered nuclei and podsovyvaniya scratting there could be a failure in the logic circuit of the game, but maybe not. I have the job search of kernels itself disappeared.

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

ashleyalicia
Then we can hammer on this quest. Just wondering where you developed these nuclei have stuffed that virtually no one fully can not collect.

a
arazheest 26.09.19

ashleyalicia
And you know how everywhere electricity apply? I found the plant but the key to the main door is not found.

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

arazheest
When you play for the raiders ( after capturing 3 settlements), one of the gangs will be released from the subordination and anchors the plant. Appears task - to destroy the leader and capture the station. To complete this task it is necessary to turn the power on.

a
arazheest 26.09.19

nestrbob
Thanks for the reply.

Z
Zhasl 26.09.19

nestrbob
and all killed , and went to roam Potosi and ran into the Station , killing the cloud of ghouls stumbled upon the corpse of Shooters and there is the key to the roof and voila Station included

V
Vladimir Moskovskiy 26.09.19

nestrbob
Fuck these cores are really dumb quest worn like a fucking broom in all locations----30 cores.

P
Pepin3d 26.09.19

some core respawn again if you have them pulled out
for example in a landfill in the barn on the second floor of one core constantly generated

a
anton87yar 26.09.19

Pepin3d
Unable to explain in detail? What a dump. It would be ideal to attach a screenshot of the site map

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

anton87yar
Spoiler

a
anton87yar 26.09.19

nestrbob
I was just in shock with this quest! I thought all the star core will be only on the territory of this Park Galaxy... Oh, how I'm angry now((( Thanks for the help!

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

anton87yar
Look at all the other areas of the Galaxy and check in at the terminal. I have shock passed, all found.

V

Taras Sukhov
It describes how to find,only 34 of the core.Checked and rechecked,but no one mlyat.

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Vladimir Moscow
There note there Note! The last kernel can be collected only after completion of the main storyline. Working Elevator to the second floor room of the "Star Manager", and it will be up to the latest kernel.

V

nestrbob
Yes I found it,one x,turns 34.The spices ran again in all locations,well, there is 1 core.
6-Galaxy
7-Cores Galaxy
4-cinema
6-among the stars
6-arena
5-other location...total 34

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Vladimir Moscow
What's your reading of the info on display, where is the kernel?

V

nestrbob
I got it hurray!!! It's not even mentioned.
Spoiler

Z
Zolotko555 26.09.19

Shmitz
Figushki....I was also thinking to do so ...found the box and wanted to throw that id know)))can't throw or remove quest items...tfuty chickpeas and went on to look)))