3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.09.19 03:36 pm

Star Manager. (Fallout 4)

Activation of the terminal requires a stellar Board. In the game they come across, but rarely. While hanging locations found 11 pieces, but find the 35 - I think this is already a Chur. Maybe the job thing which, as I just don't get it?
Spoiler
119 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Vladimir Moscow
In this hidden place to miss - a must try.

V
Vladimir Moskovskiy 26.09.19

nestrbob
Well, it so happens))))

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Золотко555
Open the console, enter player.inv, see a list of everything in your inventory with their ID. You can pre-pay in the box everything else not quest items.

Z
Zolotko555 26.09.19

BlackTigerTK
Yes, I understand that, and so can be done that way)))just in my miscellaneous section, ALL what game have collected dolls...magazines, notes etc))))Elijah I))))to throw it away and pick not hunting it is better to run around and look....I have 4 PCs still figs knows where they are but I will!

G
Gur1 26.09.19

Золотко555
If the hoarder would play in F4 , then the problem would be with the loot he definitely would not be ))) maybe it's time to put the stands for magazines and pups ? )))

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Золотко555
Hmm... I also collect... I have a bunch of boxes for good in the den:-) But carry with them? Pups all on the counter, magazines as well. Even the extra notes in the box folded. For nefig!:-)

Z
Zolotko555 26.09.19

BlackTigerTK
Vooot! In the lair! I'm here in this saved game can't decide where the lair to stir up))))) here and drag....the only downside if that you have to see it all turn...and so does not interfere....weight the ZERO!!
By the way very easy they whacked all the leaders...they are with me on the plant's...the world to their ashes....
I have another saved game where I have checked is it possible without Minutemen son to find...so I past the Concord took place in diamond city and do not care of the Minutemen...so I will go first for the raiders ,all the Commonwealth under Federov ...well then, if I want to go to Concord.....interesting to happen or not)))

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Золотко555 wrote:
the only downside if that you have to watch it all turn
IMHO this is a terrible inconvenience! :-)
Personally, I settled in the lair of the Mechanist:-)

A
Abbat76 26.09.19

Since they play quite a long time already, then settled in sanctuary. But lately I really like Asylum 88. Is it better to settle: a huge number of resources after parsing the entire refuge and the surrounding network of caves. Just a great place for the realization of fantasies on the construction and move in their own shelter. And, most importantly, it is possible to grow food underneath the soil, which in the lair of the Mechanist to stir up problematic. In General, in 88-m you can really create anything you want without looking..

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Abbat76
And in the Lair but me, Piper, Chiuri, Ada and two robots, no one else:-) that Is to say, personal retreat:-) And all production - in the settlements. Abundantly.

p
pmt 26.09.19

lmperatorPC
id cores 601e367 only when I try to install them to spell the message you do not have stellar cores.

A
Abbat76 26.09.19

pmt
All kernels are easy to find. most of them - in the nuclei-galaxy, the number of buildings and in most locations tells the Star Manager. Several of the nuclei scattered In the world (including about the bodies of the dead merchants). Actually for finding all the cores except one, it will be enough to get around all the locations where you may have computers control anything. In locations where there is no technology cores can not be even on the corpses of there dead traders were not able to bear it. In General, everything is logical and easy.

P. S. it is Much harder to examine all sorts of stash in search of the label Mr. Cap. During the game I only two labels razglyadet here and so just passing by, and then - by accident. The rest need to purposefully look for it )

A
Abbat76 26.09.19

BlackTigerTK
Yes, the Lair is very epic. But there's not enough space. Although, from the point of view to create a personal fortress there is the easiest way. Whoever broke into the lair - just to organize a circular firing off several levels at the same time ))
Another thing is that in the game you will finally be able to hold an exhibition of trophies: there are mannequins that you can put sets of armor. Have the intention to create a Refuge 88 Commonwealth Museum - all types of clothing and armor in the game, and what I will be able to collect whole sets. Well, the gun show loophole there: it is possible to install the stands of the weapon as is with all service packs installed. That would be epichnenko ))

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Abbat76
When compared with the 88-th, then Yes, in the last place much more. Probably the biggest location. And so I have there are 4 floors, spaced armor in the stands, standing mannequins, little stands with arms.

A
Abbat76 26.09.19

BlackTigerTK
I'm In the world all power armor X-01 (she's still pretty for my level) was collected via a partner, you will be doing in the 88th Avenue power suits ), However, I have and in the Commonwealth still did not really collected. Will be a LOT of X-01. For all teammates precisely enough. However, I've tried. they clamber out of it somehow, if you can get a partner to walk in it, and then leave it at camp. Maybe we need to give them a power core for the armor? Have you tried?

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Abbat76
Will be a LOT of X-01
For the entire game, with DLC, there are only 7 sets X-01.

A
Abbat76 26.09.19

nestrbob
Depends on the rank of GG. I - 71 level. at this level, all sets in the addition of Cores to the World, except for one thing = X-01. There they had gathered in the bar and grill, GG - 5 sets, of which one is not one leg and the other hand. The set is not armor X-01 = it T-51 in the style of a red Nuka-Cola and I don't know how to get it - he's in the window of a factory for bottling.

Here I do not consider armor set X-01 in a unique camouflage, which I have not received because. I didn't electricial Cores Galaxy. with him only in addition there will be 6 sets. Another set - the seventh - I did not pick up, because random generated, there is only the torso and arm from the X-01. They did not interest me, lazy to take it.

In addition. You didn't know, but any armor location which you will find at my level, most likely will be the X-01. This property of most of the armor on the block-posts of the Commonwealth - the first visit they will generate a shield which corresponds to the level of GG, I found the place. 71 for a level-I realized that this is a 100% chance to armor X-01

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Abbat76
Reasoning Amateur. From the level of HS in the Commonwealth armor X-01 is not generated. Collecting all the armor in the Commonwealth ( at any level of HS) 50 sets, of which only 2 are X-01 and that one will be missing 1 leg. On the screen the whole armor of games, only full kits. X-01 the first number ( 7 sets, along with Quantum) and spare parts at retail in the drawer ( no legs). Write that can be part of the X-01 to buy, but I collect only what it can get in the game without buying.
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

Abbat76
No, I have someone in combat armour, who in their original clothes. Occasionally Chiuri plant, I run in a pair. But if it goes to sleep. better to kick her out, since after waking up she will come out of PA. I even dance kicked out of his X-01. However, it zabagovany, not repaired...
In one of those in the Nuke world I've led screens are part of its collection of PA.

nestrbob wrote:
From the level of HS in the Commonwealth armor X-01 is not generated.
Depends on specific location. There are places where Yes, a fixed set. And there, where depends on the level. In the English wiki all this was painted.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.09.19

nestrbob wrote:
Write that can be part of the X-01 to buy
You can only buy in one place - from rowdy in the garage Atomic cats. But very rarely:-) you Can apply a method similar to legendarok farm.:-)