3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.09.19 03:36 pm

Star Manager. (Fallout 4)

Activation of the terminal requires a stellar Board. In the game they come across, but rarely. While hanging locations found 11 pieces, but find the 35 - I think this is already a Chur. Maybe the job thing which, as I just don't get it?
Spoiler
119 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Daidjer
Maybe you're not pressing the wrong button? Them there two - one to call the Elevator, and the other to start.

D
Daidjer 26.09.19

nestrbob
Possible. There is one red, the other gray. I'll try and check it out. In General, DLC Nuclear World I really liked.
)))))) nestrbob in I'm a fool, fixated on the red button, and the button panel in the Elevator and didn't notice. Well, now I'm on the roof, and took the last 35 th card. Thank you so much for the tip. )))

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Daidjer
Do you even browse the forum page - just above the screenshots indicating the buttons you need (for the gifted).

D
Daidjer 26.09.19

nestrbob
I'm actually in such cases, go on YouTube. But I was confused by the video on star maps. And it is the process of pressing the button is not shown. I should have video walkthroughs to see. And so, in any zatyko, especially on YouTube.

s
saa0891 26.09.19

In locations Galaxy bug,take the 7 cores but for some reason is counted only 6 cores.

And another bug occurs if the loser \,is an additional condition,and as if the quest is completed,but it can continue,just it will be displayed with made and of course will not have any markers.

a
anyway 26.09.19

One after the computer restarts, shows the info about the approximate location of nuclei (bug)
you need to enter:
setstage хх01Е34А 80
twentieth - room DLC Nuka-World (default 03)

D
Ded_Mazay1991 26.09.19

There are people showing detailed location of all Stellar cores

v
vk77 26.09.19

Che is a damn Star for the eggs?! I like this quest did not come across((

d
denis-ben 26.09.19

How to disable protective mode in star Manager? (35 SV. cores installed)

V
Vladimir Listev 26.09.19

if someone in 2к18 still looking for the kernel keep the mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19603/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D19603&pUp=1

H
HolySmocke 26.09.19

Here's beauty. As I recall, In the room of star Manager is a single core. In his pocket is missing 4. Maybe someone faced Stuckey problem? Play in the 4th Curling iron

X
XOHOMEP 26.09.19

You probably took a kernel dump, then began the quest of the hub (this is restartul the entire landfill, including recreate the core in the hangar), did you get this kernel again, in the end, you have 31 installed, 4 pockets, 1 in the room - a total of 36, that is, one extra. But the problem is, then what? Put 4 and enjoy life.

H
HolySmocke 26.09.19

XOHOMEP
And where to put them? The computer does not see the missing cores are,the ones in the pocket

s
saa0891 26.09.19

HolySmocke wrote:
And where to put them? The computer does not see the missing cores are,the ones in the pocket
Empty space under the core,there are two of a number of components,look carefully.

e
ertfgvbn 26.09.19

Where to insert the last 35 core.if the slots in room 34?

N
NaabGamer 26.09.19

ertfgvbn
usually all flow directly from the computer on the right. On the pole beneath the film Babin.

S
SUPERNAGIBATOR2005 26.09.19

Shmitz
do not tell id?

K
Koresh Togliatti 26.09.19

NaabGamer
Thank you!

n
nbvehtt 26.09.19

installed via the console jump to 40000 (40000 setgs fJumpHeightMin) . jumped on the roof, came down into the room where the Elevator should go up and took the last kernel.