3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pidrofus 23.03.20 06:47 pm

Endless download to save (Fallout 4)

Guys, please help me to solve one problem associated with polychem, and it is that I have an infinitely long loading save. Before that I played about 42 hours and the like for all the time spent playing, not happening.I tried previously to solve this problem and looked at different forums how to resolve it.
Have tried many things, the game re-installed a couple of times, then the shaman, the sense of all these actions was not, on this I ask You to help.

Prior to that, when you load the save I have crashes the game, and trying to solve the problem with the flight, it was replaced the problem that I wrote above.
16 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 23.03.20

Pidrofus
How much RAM in the PC ?

P
Pidrofus 23.03.20

nestrbob

P
Pidrofus 23.03.20

nestrbob
Just in case

V
Vor Piratych 23.03.20

And what's the problem then? there's several saves. A few auto saves plus quick sohranenie and manual sohranenie to do sometimes.

P
Pidrofus 23.03.20

Thief Pertici
I have one last save.Well, there is still the opportunity to download some of my past.

The problem is that during boot, nothing happens, except that changing the tips and spinning model

a
afiges 23.03.20

and how have you tried to wait?

n
nestrbob 23.03.20

Pidrofus
If all rested only in the last save , and the others loaded fine , take it away and not take your head . It happens that the game is saved with error due to a long game with disabled AutoSave . These saves cause a crash when loading or in a mode of constant load . Load an early save game .

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 23.03.20

afiges
It is not in time. Day you wait and the save will not load. I have even on a crummy laptop with two cores and 6 gb ddr3 saves loaded no more than 1-1.5 minutes. And faced the same problem. This is a problem of the game. I was saved by the fact that regularly doing a manual save and a folder saves after each session duplicated. If the save game broke, it slipped from the duplicate folder. And by the way, if it starts an endless loading the save game from backup folder, the same ship indefinitely. So, the saves, on the go, the break still in the process of conservation. Very rarely save game was prokralsya after a few Alt+F4 and restarting the game. With the third or fourth time saves not progresista, then replayed from the nearest. Fortunately, I have the difference in progress between saves a maximum of 10-15 min was.

P
Pidrofus 23.03.20

afiges
Two hours

P
Pidrofus 23.03.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Thanks for the info, and by the way , it's possible to solve this problem ?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 23.03.20

Well, I wrote it as solved. 3-4 restarting the game, and very rarely, but it happens that the save game was proprosals. And so, just played with the closest and all. If you mean the solution in the global sense that the problem did not pop up, then no. I haven't tried. 15-20 minutes is easier to beat than trying to solve the issue. Yes it is not solved, in my opinion. I think just rare bug in the game or engine.

L
LexXx_M5 23.03.20

I've been there. Out of the blue the game just became infinitely loaded. cleaned the save from the plugin and save resuscitate.

N
Noran 23.03.20

Pidrofus
Don't know if they give you sensible advice here, but in my example (though from Skyrim, but dviglo one and the same) will tell... I will try. In General, if the save game doesn't want to load more than 5-10,KRC after 20 minutes it will not load - this saves wasted. The reason can not name, but it is likely that the failure is associated with a particular script (did you not save during the battle?). After this I stupidly replayed from the previous save, that's just fucked I progress a dozen hours (or maybe a couple of hours). After that, always made a few saves - the control (in the capture quests, or in the cities/homes YP) and a through - saves 5-15 minutes of the game that I deleted after the next test.
In General, how to solve the problem, with minimal loss (I learned later). If the save game was quick, and manual, you can do the following - go to documents, find the game folder, where the saves, now, doing a filter by date and have the latest (newest) file with a resolution .fos.bak (or .save.bak, I don't remember, as long as in the end it was toccate something-там_точка_bak), just remove the last four characters (rename the file - remove from the title .bak), should pop up a window with the replacement, in principle, it is better to leave both saves, but you have to ship the one that did manipulation.
Oh yeah, if you're in the folder now you will find the quicksave file.On something-TEM.bak, you can safely delete the file-the original (simple quicksave) and rename quicksave.On something-TEM.bak as described above. This is the previous quick save game, in the idea of players doing them more often, so that progress will not be reset next 10-15 minutes.

L
LexXx_M5 23.03.20

Norаn
In Fallout 4 there is no backup saves, So this method will not work. Need banal cleaning saves. 90% of that cleaning will help.

N
Noran 23.03.20

LexXx_M5
Strange, because I have in the fourth Palace to version 1.7 saves bachelis.

f
foxxxy999 12.01.21

I welcome everyone. I have a similar problem, can anyone please help? The bottom line is that until a certain time of passage of the game - in my case 70d 13 hours by save - there are no problems with saves, they load normally. As soon as I pass this damn time, the saves stop loading (there is an endless loading). All earlier saves are loaded normally. I rolled back to earlier saves twice, at 69d and 70d for 3 hours, everything went great until the ill-fated time of 70d 13h, then it cut off, while I did not install any new mods, I even took off a few suspicious ones. Save 70d 12h 53m is loaded normally, but 70d 13h 10m and all subsequent ones are gone. What the hell, bored. I beg you, if anyone can help, help !! SOS !!!
The latest version of the game, 16 GB of RAM, 8 GB of video memory.