3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 24.03.20 07:21 pm

Crash when loading saves (Doom Eternal)

At the end of level 5 where you need to have time to escape, OFC died, and now when loading saves, the game crash
What to do guys, other levels of norms are loaded, is there a way to restart the level at least ?

PS steam litsuha OFC without cheats and trainers honest sweaty gaming played 10 hours and now this.
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 24.03.20

Resolved the issue

I wrote to tech support gazebo and they did not help me, 3rd day is silent, only telling you this here to highlight how this ******** company.

I put the graphics on low, did a default install, etc. - nothing helped. Well, I just didn't know what to do, I have to go through first, with the prospect that once again can be the same garbage - not sorry.
The departure occurred when the download reached 100%, then just press space, and after space during the last boot was off. In short, I of despair after a space just stupidly pressed random buttons (ESc, etner, alt, space) and the game progresivas.
Guys, I XS, I myself have read and it looks like some fat trololo, but I swear the story is real. 3 days stupidly could not continue the campaign, went evil.

k
kokos891 28.08.21

The same situation. I just bought the game yesterday, played normally the whole evening. Today I wanted to continue and when loading the save, after pressing the spacebar, the game crashes.