3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 24.03.20 07:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Doom Eternal)

Comes out the day after tomorrow, although some will be able to get their copies early. So, please share your opinions. As you are a new part of a great series?
147 Comments
Sort by:
D
DagonDevilHunter 24.03.20

Eternal stinks franchise, soul of the game is not felt. The atmosphere is strange. The events of the past Duma impaired, you can play in the eternal right, not touching the 2016 Duma member, and not missing a whole layer of history between the parts. The plot I liked, I won't spoil, but I wouldn't be surprised if ROC burns from such blasphemy. The gameplay is good, there is a no variety, but very much felt the cut on DLTS, the idea for the future is clearly there. Felt trash in the Arsenal. In fact new almost nothing, and the fact that new items are disappointing, especially the last weapon (from Strekalova called Razoblachitelny\Unmaker expect significantly more).

Controversial. Weird. Franchise. But thank you, without crafting and knocking out of demon armor with a color gradation. Of money its probably not worth it, although some might like.

UPD. By the way forgot the most important thing. The music was disappointing, although it is an improvement. The best track was shown at the last E3 still at the level of бфг10к. The chorus is gorgeous, the idea for a billion bucks, but its a little... the Theme Boobs not disclosed.

S
SanSanZ 24.03.20

Played is not much, but on first impressions this is one of the best shutanov at all. This is what I wanted, the fights become much more diverse and interesting (and then even more), direct fierce adrenaline you get. Music is fire, I have a few tracks I want in the player and under the strict Rublyovo they're just cool swing. The demons themselves are better designed, and more interesting locations. In General, I personally get more enjoyment from fighting in the Eternal.
I do not regret that decided to play this game it is on PC, on high difficulties, strafe, etc. is simply incredible, with every action to do with the mind and to come up with the tactics of the battle.
Five cents about the technical part, the optimization is perfect, but with 2 caveats. Tolley NVIDIA screwed up with the wood, but if you use the overlay enabled or a third-party counter fps, on their maps it will fall in half. Well, 2-3GB graphics card by.
Of the minuses is probably the fact that the game became really more cartoonish. Well, my subjective opinion is that pumping all this is a little overkill for councilors, more is not noticed.

a
amigolord 24.03.20

while not impressive, the first claim fell on something that cleaned up the blood, causing the enemies seem like puppets(in the last part was, this is much better, it was felt that you get at the carcass, and not a hell in that), the atmosphere there, from the demo 3 rezika and more on your trip. money it is clearly not worth, most likely will make refund and wait for the discount fat discount.

v
vikosenok 24.03.20

Guys, I was born in 1979 and remember how this franchise was conceived. Developers huge seeeeecret. 41, remembered youth, nabataea game fire

v
vikosenok 24.03.20

DagonDevilHunterПри all due respect, where did you so smart guy. I am 40 years old and I, like others who saw DOOM 93goda and then the next, and even in the dashing 90s. For me this game ..........breakthrough. Son to play do not give. 5 years child

d
denfediuk28 24.03.20

As hurricane shooter - cool,but if you compare with д2016 - too gaudy,what-if,and the initial splash screen dangai similar to the sort of hero Savior of the comic book,demons like some kind of doll. In 2016м the game was much more brutal and grim. Will go with pleasure,but even from the very beginning the feelings were not those of 4 years ago.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 24.03.20

Sound better than 2016 , and the atmosphere is better than 2016 , the game has gone.

v
vikosenok 24.03.20

denfediuk28
Muzonchik, especially on the splash screen

l
lllXAHKlll 24.03.20

The game is gone, at all, a bit annoying excessive colorful.
The title theme was better in the Duma in 2016, she was more vdumchivy. =)

d
denfediuk28 24.03.20

vikosenok
By muzonchik all great,Mick Gordon shakes:)

v
vitalik76 24.03.20

The game was released, themselves postrelushki in the arena standards, but something I can not understand is a separate part, a continuation of the previous Duma or a remake of some old part of the thought? Just remember what happened the last part of the game and absolutely not find a match. And the plot of the game itself is not. Just set of arenas like in the third quack. There are in the hall of Dombey, can anyone explain it? And so in General, if you do not know the name of the game and just look at the gameplay, created a full confidence that it is quake 4.

O
Odin Znakomka 24.03.20

vitalik76
Well, DooM in 2016 - it's essentially a remake of the original game, with some new-shooter of the 21st century. Doom Eternal - the sequel, where the action takes place many years after DooM (2016) + a kind of remake of DooM 64. The plot of the game is more than good, simply served mostly not through in-game events, and through diaries and descriptions of objects (like in Doom 3 or Dark Souls).

v
vitalik76 24.03.20

Znakomka Odin wrote:
Doom Eternal - the sequel, where the action takes place many years after DooM
So I don't know where the player came from a spaceship, like demons on the ground climbed, etc.

s
siriyss 24.03.20

All was ridiculous) the Whole day killed. Game credit !The continuation is inevitable.

-
-Zion- 24.03.20

But sometimes even a despondency. The last part does not allow this. It's all big spaces. Very tiring to run on such a RAM.

B
BattleEffect 24.03.20

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
like demons on the ground climbed
1. The base of the cultists in the Arctic
2. Abilities Kang, Laura after all, she could give the demon worlds to absorb.

c
cev196 24.03.20

Oh sorry that we did not show some important things of the plot.
1) as the executioner got out of the trap in which he was put at the end of the first part.
2) Where he found the rock report to the ship ASAP.
3) As all the weapons he lost.
In fact I didn't like in one. Fresh fatalities have not enough of cruelty and brutalism especially on large enemies. I hope rune Berserker will delight in this regard.

v
vanoz13 24.03.20

Tell RV., better or worse than DOOM in 2016?

s
saa0891 24.03.20

Finally, I played.
What can I say,Bravo ID 10 out of 10,for all kaplany rollers and so it was clear that this part will be cooler and much more dynamic,faster,more varied than DooM masterpiece 2016,but when I started to play I got so much more experience,how cool that ID ruined the series and most importantly continue to improve and Refine,the more that this old-school shooters, in fact more than not,the rare case when the game does not forgive you if you don't move your Asses.

The main difference from the previous part is of course increased overall game speed due to the heaps of various items ranging from sreypov (as they told me the rod,in combination with double jumps and interactive elements you turn into a rocket) double jumps are available initially,heaps of different interactive elements ranging from conventional rail,the ability to cling to walls and finishing with portals and various accelerators which help not only to reduce the distance to the enemy and but and instantly to evade strikes and shelling,and finishing even a shotgun with a chain which is designed to expedite the movement of HS,again, the locations of interactive elements with which to destroy his enemies,and all these elements which I have listed again allowed the developers to hide various caches and secrets much more interesting and difficult.
In General I was very pleased that developed pretty well finished the level design and made a lot of moments where you have to jump and use various interactive elements.

The second very cool feature is the fact that now many enemies can shoot guns,respectively, they are much less dangerous,and I couldn't take GG very quickly at large distances,again, the damage system was much more elaborate,with demons leaves a bunch of pieces.

Extra gun on your shoulder not only adds +10 to epic but also very helpful in battle,especially useful to pump when the ability to fire enemies with them to roll shields if they are in this moment to kill you very quickly to repair your armor.
Freeze grenades are another very useful innovation,and generally very happy that the game has a lot of different elements that can be pumped,however this was in the last part,but there are more of them.

Its fortress is also pleased,made fun that it is possible to listen to music,stands for weapons and trophies,again, you can open a variety of armor and even weapons for special items and clues that you can get on levels.

The dialogue is elegant,as well as design,level design,all these great ostavi robots,tanks,demons,huge guns,destroyed a huge part of the earth hovering in the sky,a huge runes,lightning,tornadoes perfectly show the atmosphere of the game,locations worked much steeper and far more extensive than in the previous section.

Optimize great,the game just flies,but as the previous part.

What about music you say makes no sense,it's the same essential element that complements the integrity of the game,it's awesome when you first played the original theme I just ohrenel.

I still passed probably less than half,but the game is very happy,this is a rare case when the shooter after each battle you get a ton of challenge and a lot of experiences with it challenge much more than DooM in 2016 because the gameplay on the order faster and more dynamic,and the enemies defecate much more.

By the way here still made a cool the possibility of invasion of other players in the form of demons,dumay sometimes specifically to burn of anything too bright-eyed demon.

It is for these games I am willing to pay,even though I pre-ordered as soon as it appeared to the incentive as the last part for me a masterpiece (I am glad that even fully localized, and can be distracting to read subs,liccini once motivated to purchase) especially since the game is fast as hell.

When going through and reviewing all aspects are likely to complement their experience.
Fans of old school shooters are required to purchase and passing,ID have not lost skill and its only improving.

s
siriyss 24.03.20

vanoz13
Better . But harder DOOM 2016 was held at a high level of difficulty , and doom 2020 to the end of the game moved at a low moving too fast for me happened. Try the game worth mentioning was held in one run for 12 hours)