3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 24.03.20 07:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Doom Eternal)

Comes out the day after tomorrow, although some will be able to get their copies early. So, please share your opinions. As you are a new part of a great series?
147 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 24.03.20

Samson48
A little further now passed, the feeling that stupidly inserted locations as not related to each other, run and jump let him.
The music is great by the way rare, some one-string balalaika sloshing, I just zero it is an insult to the ear diminish.
It is a failure guys! Some clowning at all! For fun, I turned on the player using the music from benny hill, and run - jump there))) Well, this is another really impossible to play!))

S
Slonvprotivogaze 24.03.20

Not, some Quake on acid, already places head to spin. With an hour played and well its in the stump. In the past it was far more comfortable.

n
nukio 24.03.20

It seems to me that many comrades just zazhralis minusa the game , the game is excellent, I never regret the money spent. Also played in all parts of the Council . Is there any stranding that death to which many have praised and promoted. And the excellent dynamic shooter, where you head to think the same need. Interface not changed anything, happy with everything that I am writing to say paint the acid, maybe you have shit monitors and brightness to maximum? In General the game has gone , satisfied.

C
ColinLonn 24.03.20

vanoz13
someone like, me personally, 2016 is much more like it

U
Urry10 24.03.20

Wrote an article here about the game and the experience....the game is not very. Initially liked, and then very disappointed.
https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5e00057ec31e4900b580e19b/doom-eternal-obzor-i-obhod-ogranicheniia-videopamiati-5e783d9ada5c1b754cadb3a1

P
Pravdarub 24.03.20

The game finally hell on earth. Since the second part I was waiting for that, we will bomb the hell not boring Martian bases, and on our planet. Finally, the expanded lore, the locations became nicer and they change rather quickly and the earth will visit hell and on Mars. Appeared meat falling off of enemies when shot, fans of the classics will recognize the reference in the design of the enemies (there was even a little blue bottle of health) from the previous parts. In General, the sensations while this is the best shooter of the year 2020. In General, that my expectations were met already in the first trailers it was clear that this accelerated expansion for the game 2016 selling for vulpis. But more is needed.
The interface is subjected to customization (you can customize even the sound of hitting the monster), a rainbow of ammunition you can disable or change the color.
The music became a little better, the farts became less.

C
ColinLonn 24.03.20

what an amazing time was from game 16 of the year, best shooter right and game of the year for me personally. in the end, 3 times passed. very waited that the problem is even with the helmet I bought. to say that the game disappointed is to say nothing. put the maximum level of difficulty and went to fight, the result of 2 hours stuck in one place, had to lower the difficulty level. changes in the mechanics too large and without many skills, not available in the initial stages, play almost unreal. Hz who came up with the idea of resource management, but it is in some sense broke the game, this is not a typical shooter. on the one hand the idea of cool, but on the other...you got a lack of ammunition, kill you quickly, constantly responsesa mobs are just annoying and interfere with the move, and without them there is no replenishment, arena or small that you have nowhere to go, or made a requirement of parkour, which somehow allows you to escape from direct attacks, but enemies are very nimble, always firing at the target, while the hero is very slow, even Dodge not very much help, finishing a long time carries out those...now you can't vykoty dead and then fat, can't walk away from a fight below in the arena to heal or gather up ammo...if before the saw could save up to cut fat, now unity can continue to run and cut out rounds. on the one hand is a good idea, now that the battles are more intelligent, more active, threw a grenade, ignited, fired, sawed, ripped, but the problem is that sometimes it just doesn't work as it should, you stupid clamp and you're dead, for 2s. and what is happening on the purple arenas can't describe with words, it's a natural nightmare. with pumping becomes easier, but not essential. about vulnerability at all funny, maybe objectively they do not facilitate the educational videos you show how 1-on-1 monster easily dismantled, but in reality you attack with 3 different angles + another little thing, and then another group different fat, there is not a vulnerability. or start all the instincts to do, or you're dead. the Park generally unnecessary, the platform section rather tiring. there is no story as such (although always wrote that he allegedly has, into the pages of world history reveals at a minimum and is not critical), even in 2016 the structure was better (and storytelling). you throw to different locations that have nothing to do, yeah, they're cute, but nominally connected. hub fortress do not like, maybe he's a big, practical sense in it is 0. the style of the monsters got worse, sometimes significantly, the music of Mika in 2016 is pleased, then the result is tiring monotony and repetitively, in the end just cut off the music, maybe it was the feeling that I was a drill brain drill. the game can and has brought a fresh approach to the genre, but brought crooked. this is not a classic meat shooter in 2016 id slelat modern remake of classics, immediately broke what was working just fine. through the game naturally, and make their way without much pleasure. by the way, constantly catching myself thinking that the game is closer to doom, and quake 1, dunno why, maybe because of the General style. and last, about the marauders...such .... I've never met, because of respawned mobs appearing dogs and the opportunity to shoot this....only during the attack, each battle is a natural mockery. the result is regret buying, the game sometimes starts like that and then doing all that again to disappoint. but the helmet is awesome, with lighting.

s
s_kaz 24.03.20

MMMM wrote:
Yes, the acrobatics have gone too far! Prince of Persia some...
I agree, so far I passed 4 levels. Hated the moments when you have to jump on flying platforms that fall when prolonged standing and from wall to wall.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.03.20

I will say that overall liked the game.Stand and shoot the enemies will come.
Dance with death by 20 HP and attacks, without which it would have long since died.

Drive and fun - that's it.As a player of the old school I'm happy.Jumping gallop strained at first - but then I realized that it fits perfectly with the game, diluting it with some elements of tactical thinking in order to naprygalis more 1st gyrus and the finger on the left button of the mouse.
The perfect graphics and fps stable.

The music is gray and there is no intelligent topics.

On this put the game 8 of 10.

n
nik32wpo 24.03.20

Unfortunately, the game I did not come at all. If the continuation will be in the same style, I don't not buy it. After these poprygushki on plates with some perches (a La nes-Aladdin), all lost the desire to play. I want the same darkness, the same atmosphere of horror like in DOOM 3!

O
Oleg Adrenalin 24.03.20

In the campaign of Jubilation ,the Executioner when injected into agnaou gives a thumbs up, Ala the terminator.This FIH interested in the court at the gazebo will not submit, the actor Arnold for this fix as I have heard crazy money paid))

Z
Zombieller 24.03.20

Oleg Adrenalin
Was Doom in 2016

s
sergekarpov 24.03.20

nik32wpo
Doom 3 of course, cool. Doom16 still somehow get away.
But Eternal
1. From poprygunchik really infuriating.
2. Without the chainsaw and regular finishing moves that tired after a couple hours, the game will not pass.
Do not expect such a disappointment. Yes, graphics are outdated.

H
Ha4uTaJIo 24.03.20

amigolord
You played(a)? On what settings? How many fps?

If Yes then I have a couple of questions:
What's your favorite genre?
What are your favorite games?

You can not answer, than reset the whole meaning of thee above.

a
amigolord 24.03.20

Ha4uTaJIo
everything you want is in my profile, also there is a link to my steam profile which shows the games that interest me. all the best.

i
ilgo 24.03.20

Yes, I remember it well criticized doom third. A departure from tradition, the game went into the wrong territory and other blah-blah-blah. Now they say that the best part. Yes, everything is relative...

s
skinner8 16.10.20

This part is very good in contrast to the boring 2016-year, why that part is loved more, but because it's easier five times that's the whole answer, and the fact that there's a bright interface so it can be customized on itself, platforming there in moderation and it can do more during the battle in the arena in the coupe with a sing, and graphics at maximum settings 10 out of 10 optimization beautiful thanks to the times that did not release 8 November finished , minus only one rich lor would like the continuation of the story and the development of the characters.

C
Com_Bat 16.10.20

I perfectly understand the consors and dissatisfied. That would send a person for free and even home brought.He, guys, so that would turn on the mok and a little strain. It's a good shot, and the jumps are so me after Dying Light and Lara's courses.
All nice game and do not cough !

K
Keny555 16.10.20

I don't know about you, but the game compared to 2016 is a failure (personally for me, although in the beginning it was very different). I will pass it of course (because there is a last mission), but really force myself to do it, and the game is not bad, but the mechanics of the game just makes you hate it. Endless spat, "Marauder" (such a figy and uninteresting enemy I have not seen for a long time, lack of ammunition and no freedom of choice (wounded/sawed/ripped and in a circle)... I'm playing Nightmare. There is no gradual build-up, stupid mash and spavn, spavn, spavn!!! The boss of the fight is not felt, because again the spasm of small small spoils everything. Doubly bored, because here without them just do not pass, and you will use on the kd and so basically all the time, almost on every enemy. Platforming, which at first seems to be normal, but at the end of the game - annoying. Changed the style from a gloomy meat joke to bright, non-serious shooters (like zuake Champions, only with plot and spawning) Yes and in itself there is no integrity, just a set of different maps and arenas. That's why for me this game is 6-6.5 points maximum.

M
MLShadow 16.10.20

This game is the worst that could be created with doom, instead of a normal joke we slipped a snub platformer with arenas and it was necessary to drive yourself into such a hole, how can you make the arena interesting? I don't think so. This is the worst that could be invented and rather a chip of online games, or tactics ala X-COM, but certainly not shooters. These arenas, this is the consistency of idiocy, playing on a nightmare it all comes down to one - running circles around the arena and farm mobs for the sake of kp and ammo, pancake, it's a shooter, and bullets as in horror or survavel, another marasmatic idea of developers. So, running in circles around the arena from the mobs in his head just begins to play a melody from Benny Hill, because it is not even a game, and a show where everyone runs after each other, and bald periodically flies on a bald-charged palm - the most effective way to neutralize strong enemies, as only their destruction brings the fight in the arena to an end. At first it was not easy, as the vanshotite everything, absolutely everything and all would be fine there would be some regularity, balance, but no, mobs will literally get out of your ass! If you stop, you're going to have to hit you in the back, trying to turn it back? - the same, you can only bluntly rush forward. At first, very much lack of DPS, especially in the secret arenas, there just do not have time to kill the fat mob before something comes out from behind and vanshotnit, but after you go away, everything becomes much easier, as you can survive already 2 blows, not 1, but it does not get any easier, because out of the cracks, climb other flaws and flaws. The fist of rage may simply not work and go the usual blow, and since it discharges in the fattest mobs it is likely the end, automatic switching of the gun, when the bullets are over, shoot at point-blank range with a shotgun and the next second you have a rocket launcher and shot you, and when you want to finish the mob, but the other stands next to it and gets stuck in it trying to get to the target. , ridiculous waving a fist, it is also a file, during the finishes, mobs love to cover you from all sides and often run behind the back, sometimes the character from such gets stuck with the obvious result. Stuck, it's generally the scourge of this part, the character is constantly stuck somewhere, the mob will catch, the roughness of what, something else and it wildly freezes, in these flawed arenas the size of a summer toilet, where it is not really turn around. In the game in general, the skill is almost and not, it all comes down to a random, hooked, stuck, stuck, jumped the wrong way, the mob farm on hp did not get caught. It all comes down to that.
As for the plot and the lora in particular, I had a strong feeling that it was a spinoff Dirksiders, I wouldn't even be surprised if I saw one of the horsemen of the apocalypse on the middle of all this mess. Not that it would be bad, but this approach does not shine originality, and "Doom Guy" looks as if from Giars of Var escaped. The game of 16 years was much better, they just needed to improve it graphically and make it more epic, on some levels scattered huge robots and those that are smaller, I hoped that we from the side will show at least one of them, how he fights, just imagine - you break through the crowds of demons, and in the background there is a battle of a giant robot against an equally huge demon ... but no, the game is a complete sham, with disgusting primitive graphics and blunt arenas and a complete lack of visual component, able to at least slightly impress.