3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 24.03.20 07:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Doom Eternal)

Comes out the day after tomorrow, although some will be able to get their copies early. So, please share your opinions. As you are a new part of a great series?
147 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aligambro 16.10.20

If this parkour was chelenge (depending on the level of difficulty) and was normally implemented: remove the tear-eyed color beams and make a normal animation of the hook for the beam to feel the animation and its weight, dash forward and double jump to tie on the rocket pack and twist all this effects with animation, remove the spinning fire chains from the mario and replace them at least on the fiery demonic snakes. As for the fights, the lack of meaning of multicolored cartridges when sawing the mob, so as the cartridges disappear afterwards (or remove different colors or leave ammunition on the ground). It is also worth at least giving half as much kp when killing the mob in the head, during the time when the mob is stunned, than when finishing with his hands

A
Ashley33 16.10.20

Double impressions... On the one hand at once I will say - with the question of creating a remake of Doom1-2 creators coped by 10 points - it is exactly that thoughtless (pun intended) joke, where you do not think about anything at all, only looking for keys and endlessly streifish, and the plot is served in the form of a wry text and the size of it (all) from half a page of screen space. And, by the way, they turned out much better than in 2016. But imho plus that dubious. I do not know who this creation is designed for - I, as an oldphag was bored, no longer want hurricane action, I want a measured destruction woven with the flow of the plot. And then - clean water arena - thrown into the room, closed, destroyed three waves of enemies, opened, went to the next room. Again - all according to the canon of 93-94 years, but is it good now? Okay axhon - it's enough with excess. But why is it so shity with the plot? I haven't reached the final yet - only level 6, but so far with a gulkin nose. What kind of executioner (well, let's put him in the first part of the name, but would like an explanation - how the space stationer from the original became the ExecutionerRock and why he wears the uniform of a paratrooper and perfectly owns the earth's weapons of the 20th (well almost) century), why he is on some ship, why Vega is alive again, what happened to Hayden, as he got out of the portal ... there are a lot of questions. One thing is clear - many years have passed, since all the materials received during the first part (or rather pieces of monsters, up to the spider-given) were successfully studied and the production of monsters on their base was put on stream. By the way, the music was praised here... I don't know, maybe I don't hear metal, but I haven't heard more brown music for a long time, I'm not going anywhere else in the kneading, and I want to burps in peace (turn on the level 4 - with snow coffins, I'm there almost dead of music). In catch-up - performance pleases, that's where pleased - on my 1060 (as with the absolute majority of players) all on the shoulder (absolute koshamar) and textures on the ultras - fulspid, 60 fps. In general, summing up - it is clear that we tried, but the players got older, the requirements changed, and in the end came out just a pass...

D
DemonXL1080 16.10.20

Absolutely did not like the game, all these jumps, so all this superfluous, Doom 2016 was so cool, the same part full of luck.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 16.10.20

Yes great game, you're just jerks.

A
Antimad 16.10.20

I saw the trailers, I got hooked. I think I'll play, I'll find time. But I remembered that the Doom of 2016 has not passed yet. Just started to play and scored, because there was no time and then to remember - on what there finished also was broken. And then there's the quarantine, I think I'll pass. Doom of the 16th year is just a bomb - such fun from wet in the arenas I have not felt for a long time. Everything is great, well, in general, passed in the same breath. And after watching the final cutscen, immediately launched Eternal. And immediately in the eye crashed all this, which described above) Why was so much to change?)) The spirit in the game is different. Unless there's something similar in the arenas. I had an ardent desire that this is all given to me in the form of the 16th year. Everything green suddenly became, purple, pink, it's a weapon of spinning acid colors. Jumped on orange bright bars, walked on purple slurry, picked up an acid-green shotgun, still pink boxes of jars in a pick up ... Where's my unicorn with the rainbow? I'll sit on it and jump to my Barbie... Man, how do you take this seriously?) On New Year's Eve, instead of fireworks, you can cut mobs in Doom Eternal - so many of them colorful fantasies flies out ... On top of the multi-colored all you are shown how many arenas will be, how many can be found. What for? Killed all the intrigue of passing the levels. Secrets... Why are these question marks flying?) (Why - will be the main word in my review). Changing the chainsaw in the game also do not know. There was also a clear and very cool concept - an ultimatum such a spectacular bend, very limited in number of uses. It was possible to kill quickly almost anyone or get ammunition, if everything is bad and there is nothing to shoot. You can't do that. You have to cut the mobs, or you'll be without bullets. As a result, and executions quickly get bored and accumulate normally charges will not work on the big demon, because you need to spend charges constantly for cartridges. Sad. And the cartridges are somehow really small, despite the fact that rocked by more of them - all exactly end very quickly. And, given their small number, mobs should be killed exactly as the game indicated - that machine gun, that in the mouth of a grenade, those lines of rocket launcher shoot, etc. If it was all an opportunity, not a necessity, it would be more fun. But the experience from the past is there, it is not a problem to pass it. The problem is that it doesn't drag on. With these lives still... When I saw the first one, I was like in that meme with a brunette - black??? I also thought at first - something mobs are burning, so much demolish. Then I saw these lives and it became clear... This is damage given the extra lives. What for? With them only in the beginning is difficult, but now I have not reached the second priest and I have more than ten, where should I put them? And it's on the complexity, on the one that faces the difficulty with one life to pass. And the complexity seems to be the same. Started on the middle, then raised - did not feel the difference. And I don't know what to say about the plot. It seems to be a funny story, but a lot of untold. After the first part, what happened? How did the executioner end up with this asteroid with a Gothic space station? Where are the guns? Where are the cartridges?) Here's the chewing press that he took at first in the introductory video - that's all) Teleport at once in a green-brown diarrhoea filter on the screen and let's shoot. in barely-going zombies of rotten color. After the first part the contrast is hellish, as I mentioned above. Why are these spinning Mario stuff? Where are the hefty furs in the logs? Why are they just lying? Why did the cool interface of the 2016 Duma be changed to this unpleasant minimalism? What are the pills hanging in the air for jerks? Why can't you go through everything at once, and then you have to go back and go over like in platformers? Ehh.

Well, in general - all the mash is very similar to quake. Once a lot of played with friends in the third on the network - that's the same feeling got from the thought of the new. Only mobs in droves running after you running around, ridiculously simple)) As the man above wrote - still music with Benny Heal is not enough))
Generally funny and fun in the arenas, but it is sad that it is a completely different game. This is not an adventure with meats from 2016. It's really like a show of some kind, where everything is full, confetti fly out, a cheerful music and laughter behind the scenes.

And about management... Why change, elementally, blow from F to E, and change the modification from R to F?) Well, it can still be changed. And the rest?) Why did the grenades change control? It was also convenient F1-F2 switching and the middle mouse button - throw. And here... grenade medium button, switch it to that button that the chainsaw was, flamethrower in general another button, chainsaw on C in general... What's the point?)) Just add cryogranates and flamethrower to the F1-F2 scroll wheel and all the more, why this circus with control?)) In a game like this, where fingers already remember what to press. In the end, I was the first arena to do devils that, but not what I wanted. Expected.

Only arenas are saved. Arenas are cheerful, though not as addictive as in the Doomsseum of 2016. To the game a lot of questions that you ask with a smile or a laugh but with a sad note. Because, yes, it's a fun show. But the one you look at with a smile, and you think to yourself - well, you're having fun here, and I think I'll go. There will be DOOM, then call.

C
ColinLonn 16.10.20

Keny555
straight very accurate review of the game. in my opinion, even the finishing is already breaking the pace of the game, marauders in the end just got out, began to catch them and kill with a shot from the bfg, the shooter had to shove such a war ..."keep the middle distance" ... Re-recorded doom2016, there and productions, and style, and the connection between the levels better made. there is not even a normal plot, but the thought of a gai and a sleer are one person, although it is physically impossible. no connection with the end of 2016, no explanation as to where the Sleera fortress came from... and the ending was knocked out with its stupidity and stues. as a result, only the helmet was left from the collector's collection. and really, during the passage caught myself thinking that I was playing quake, the sequel to the very first part

C
ColinLonn 16.10.20

MLShadow wrote:
Stuck, it's generally the scourge of this part, the character is constantly stuck somewhere, then the mob will catch, the roughness of what, something else and it wildly freezes
It's a dark FACT! Given that the arenas are always small, the endless spav, when something is constantly sticking around, you always cling to something. I was hoping it wasn't just me. and here I was reminded of the starcraft, again essences, protos angels, demon-zerg, even visually graphically everything looks like. And yes, the characters are clearly with the kettlebell being copied - a small pinch of hail

U
Uillis 16.10.20

Passed on ultra-cruelty, all collected. Solid nine. Cool shooter, everything is balanced as it should be. The series developed, as did the subway. The notes are interesting, the history of the guards became clear, but from where the Executioner of The Rock, and did not explain. The cartoon didn't make it.

d
darktren 16.10.20

Excellent shooter, nice drive, chic sound, not bad gamepad levels... 9 precisely to 10 non-navahatets (parkour outside Arena sometimes infuriates)

A
Ankanfel 16.10.20

Solid six. Minus the ball for the ubiquitous parkour.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 16.10.20

Ankanfel
For consoles parkour on the joystick will go.

S
STX87 16.10.20

The game has turned into some kind of indie - a children's toy for mobiles. I didn't do it for an hour, I deleted it.

v
vald11 16.10.20

I expected something more from this sequel, in general it is over a very high-quality game, but without any revelations and epochality.

With the appearance of the first teaser, I thought that it would finally be possible to see a demonic invasion on Earth, the same one that did not take place in the original, canceled DOOM 4.

Alas, the events begin a little later than all the most interesting.

Destruction of cities, battles of huge demons and no less huge robots "committee" (resistance groups) remain behind the scenes, we only see the consequences of these battles on rather unremarkable and tasteless locations (in some backgrounds are somewhat impressive).

The story is presented disgustingly, through a huge array of records of the code. I don't like this style of storytelling at all. It is one thing when through recordings you can glean optional, additional information about the world, characters. And another thing, when not reading these records, to understand the events taking place in the game is almost impossible.

From the very beginning you are thrown into a storm of what is happening, absolutely without explaining anything, and only by the 2nd or 3st stage you begin to understand a little about your goal of killing three people (the death of which, should somehow stop the demonic flow, why not). Up to the same moment, no idea of what is happening and clear motivation, to defend rather mediocre locations from the crowd of enemy was not quite pleasant. Personally, I once again noted that clean gameplay without the appropriate plot component I do not really need.

Regarding the gameplay itself, if you liked the first part of 16 years, then this indifference you are unlikely to answer. All the same with new enemies, new big locations, weapons and some, new features, due to which shootouts have become even more dynamic and crazy (the developers' words that to win a shootout in this game standing in one place you will not succeed - the absolute truth).

Expanded compared to the first part of the platforming elements that give a break from the endless struggles. Only occasionally, these elements began to infuriate, when they were from the crooked game design, or from my crookedness had to cross some separate stage a decent number of times. And moments under the water - hate them starting with sonic on the segue.

Added a lot of new opponents, and the old were redesigned. Bosses, unfortunately, turned out to be some kind of mattress and uninteresting. Only with the last two had to sweat (passed on ultra-nightmare), the rest are not even remembered.

He also noted that in this part the choice of the next mega gun was influenced by some tactical necessity. So for example, there were opponents with energy shields, against which it is necessary to use a plasma gun and only it. Large opponents are easier to freeze and destroy with a bloody blow, or to fall asleep with grenades and rockets from a rocket launcher. Against the asodemons there is no better reception than a grenade in the open mouth or exploding cartridge from a shotgun with the appropriate modifications. I do not remember that such a mini-tactic was in the last part. Also, very much changed the specifics of the saw. Again, in the Doomssy-2016, I used a chainsaw only to eliminate especially large, long-killed opponents. Here it has to be used almost constantly, but only for the extraction of cartridges, which appear after the next dismemberment of alternatively alive (usually the "lowest-level" which helpfully resparence for this purpose alone).

What I really didn't like was the entourage of some levels. That's no way I did not expect that in this part about the ground invasion, a decent amount of time will need to be killed at locations in the style of Darksiders/zelda or something. With all the statues, columns, chains, lattice doors, overgrown green ferns on the walls and other paraphernalia of this style. And in general, the feeling of
when mix futurism with fantasy - bey.

That's the impression I had after this passage. The second part can still offer a rather unique shooter, which among aaa-projects have not been released for a very long time. Its minus or vice versa plus only that the first hour of the game will be copied to recall the subsequent 7-8 hours, no development of the game does not involve. Small, relatively quiet corridors leading to the next arena with uber-mochilov. If it were not for the plot (though quite and ragged) I would hardly have been able to pass it to the end.

V
Voin Morgota 16.10.20

I tried, I honestly tried. But jumping on disappearing planks, platforms killed the desire to play completely.

p
pump_plus 16.10.20

Mdaaaa..... The inferality of the first and second duma is completely absent. It's pointless to compare with 3. The game would fit well into the hall of slot machines - for tokens races for 15-20 minutes, shorter demolished in 3 hours this plastic pop

b
bloomm 16.10.20

Kudos to the gods that the opinions of snotty whiners do not take into account id it warms the soul, Eternal stepped into the sky compared to 2016 and 2016 in its time compared to the squalid doom3... I do not even imagine what to do that would outd schedule this dynamic non-stop buzz, the buzz of tearing up monsters, the buzz of switching weapons on timings, the buzz of music and the almost perfect balance of weapons.

Go play your favorite Sims to the songs of Britney Spears, in the new doom you do nefig!

b
bloomm 16.10.20

ilgo wrote:
Yes, I remember very well how the doom third was criticized. Leaving the traditions, the game went to the wrong parts and other blah blah blah. And now they say the best part. Yes, everything in the world is relative.
It is called re-shoeing, this practice is no longer new and it is planted in the brain of those who have no opinion and is served to any donkey on YouTube rubbing with snot at the mouth that doom 3 is a canon, then this individual literally in 30 minutes changes his mind, that's how his video impressed ! And runs to the jump on the game sites to tell, more precisely to retell what he heard.
They don't realize that what worked in 2004 won't work now! Grim horrors and without a thought shovel row, and high-quality shooters die one after another because of this whining !
Vaughn almost was buried because someone was lazy 1 level to endure ! Digrods are minors!

Games such as manna heavenly well in principle to worry not worth the game paid off over 96% satisfied 9 out of 10 snatched ... Is it a stench of them now? What stink that do not stink game turned out excellent.

s
slawok76 16.10.20

Just with Doom 3 and the era of doom began! Before that, there were trial primary test projects to bring the game into a game-like and pleasing spectacle... Wolfenstein began the same way with Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

F
FX-Baikal 16.10.20

It's a good game. This game is not for children's minds, as schoolchildren seeing monsters start crying and write bad reviews about it. Also, the kids have very weak computers (buckets), which slows down, which warms them one place, from this comments become even more aggressive.

B
Braun Fuhrer 16.10.20

That's. This is not a game - it's an advertisement for the game. She's too overwhelmed with all sorts of whistling. Constantly something distracts from immersion in meat), I keep silent about parkour.