3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 26.09.19 03:43 pm

What is keeping you from buying a PS4?

No TV at home is good. Would a normal telephone, it would be possible to take.
13 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 26.09.19

The price of the game. Exclusively on this is still not bought. However, until the end of the year after Osimo

d
dimakozhanov 26.09.19

Why do I need it if my PC shows better graphics, fps are much higher picture clarity above and other technical advantages, I'm not talking about mods and other modifications to games and exclusives rather dubious advantage because as soon as I finish the ones that are interesting to me, and from the power of 5 games from the PS4 will become a useless box gathering dust + the price of games bite.

s
saa0891 26.09.19

In addition to prosthetic management and lack of performance anything,if these specific deficiencies resolve then I might think about what would have to take the console.

D
Dogmit 26.09.19

dimakozhanov
Yes, but ekzov that is not on your PC. The same Last of us 2 or RDR2.

d
dilat 26.09.19

They took something at the time. Played for a few weeks but sold (it was, dust was collected). Of course, at the forefront is the high cost of the games. Personally, I there game, at that time, did not go at all, was boring. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I basically got tired of the toys because of their age and time...

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 26.09.19

Barely have enough time on one platform.Prices do not scare me, as there are discounts and there is a secondary market

m
maxxim1891 26.09.19

william1992
The price of games? There posoyanno discounts, real discounts, and not show-off. Two ESCWA in General the subscription is gone! Games 20+ and only two for the full price took, RDR2 and Grand Turismo, honestly I do not regret!

D
DarKain_PYA 26.09.19

A PC

B
Besnovatyy 26.09.19

I do not see sense to buy the console.
First: my health, especially vision. There is a big difference between a pathetic 30 fps and from 80 to above a hundred.
Second: none of the console doesn't make it to the gaming PC in terms of graphics.
And more importantly: if a developer released a game with curve control, you can always install a program like AutoHotkey and adjust management as convenient to you.
Well, the biggest plus of PC - pirates!

V
Vaipen 26.09.19

Need a normal telephone to be Engaged in shamanism for connecting it to a Monica or a tube TV and no desire.
And time to play something special either, so capital go, there are other more important things. And to configure the console for half an hour to play identically so-so udavolstvie.

B
BezNika1 26.09.19

Paid multiplayer.

s
sergeu78 20.01.23

habit and price

B
Beirut 20.01.23

Omg
You read the comments and understand that here the console has never been seen
Myths and reality
william1992 wrote:
Prices for games. So far I haven't bought it for that alone. However, before the end of the year,
Possessed wrote:
Well, the biggest plus of the PC is pirates!
The console was hacked a long time ago (firmware) and you can play any game for free
like on a PC, go to the torrent, download and play
. Also, plus the console that you buy it on conditional Avito for 10-15k, you will sell it for the same amount easily
Possessed wrote:
First: health is the most precious thing, especially eyesight. There's a big difference between a measly 30 fps and 80 to over 100 fps.

And also count up there are monicas at 240 Hz and even 360 Hz, that is, you with your miserable 60 Hz and 80 fps are spoiling your eyesight right now:? in the callisto protocol, PC players cried))) and this situation is already the norm)))

My opinion (the most measured and wise of course)
PC, PS. Xbox, Wuii, switch, etc. = it's a tool!!!!! not base! it makes no sense to buy 13900 + 4090 if there is nothing to play on this hardware !!!! it will just be a pile of expensive pieces of iron
. That is, if I want to play Zelda 2, then I will buy a used one.
I 'll play the switch and sell it + - for the same money ps 4, play and sell, etc.
It's silly to sit on one platform, especially if it's a PC (where only ports are imported)
Do you want to play? play on the platform where there is a game you want to play!!