3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulShakz 24.03.20 07:28 pm

Friezes (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Mylos
Write specs of the computer and for Windows that is.
219 Comments
Sort by:
g
gambeat 24.03.20

-SK.art-
this does not help, settings do not affect the situation at all

s
stalin92789 24.03.20

the engine is crude and not as great as said Carmack
this engine doesn't like Radeon (Radeon HD6700 ) Rage gave 1 fps during the year and then the same rake Shine

D
DM92 24.03.20

who knows, the patch they release actually going? or they believe that it's OK to sell the game for a Grand and score that half of the people the slide show in it?

m
moovik95 24.03.20

Little system like, 1-2 fps, though you burst)) was 60 at first, everything was normal, as got to the point where the grandfather with the shotgun officer decides in his head began a hell of logogram) Game reinstalled, the driver last turned on the compression, fps was 18-20, helped of course, but life has not become easier)) Times the guys have a lot of people show off, it will solve all the patches, there are no other options)) Thank God I didn't buy, and that of 1 ruble to nowhere would be gone))
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4 GHz
GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 770 2048MB
RAM: 8 Gb
Operating system: Windows 7 64bit

B
BioGen 24.03.20

32 cue will or not?

B
BioGen 24.03.20

The game is so cool,first it W Wolfenstein-legend games and a hell of mess of the Nazis,it was necessary for developers to approach the process more closely and that all would have enough cake and nobody left unhappy!)

P
Pahomovec 24.03.20

How to change resolution in the game? I have not changed for some reason.

A
Astarotsh 24.03.20

funny when solved trouble with fps and how the console in the game to call ? Google did not help

P
POLANSKI 24.03.20

As simple as Simon
Put windowed mode and change resolution in this mode, then turn on full screen again and everything will be OK)

S
Shnurkov 24.03.20

core 2 Quad ку6600, 4GB RAM, 9600гт, win 7 x64 almost license (slick in the BIOS), logs the last in the output order of 0.3 fps at the minimum salary. Put 9800гт, the same 0.3 fps on the minimum salary. We can it Windows have to rearrange clean, no one tried? Understand that the computer drevnyuchy, but somehow it had to move!

S
Shnurkov 24.03.20

well, at least because a computer meets the minimum requirements, and the settings are on the bare minimum. Consequently 10-15 fps is obliged to issue at the worst scenario. But not 0,3

I
Igor1642 24.03.20

One 1 fps ENABLE COMPRESSION W

A
Astarotsh 24.03.20

Igor1642 IT does NOT WORK DAMN!!!! settings grafon figona not affected

S
Shnurkov 24.03.20

I confirm that none of shamanic action with the settings did not help. Tomorrow I will try to put a mother with a percent rotten, but AMD and not Intel, maybe....

r
r0b0tf00t 24.03.20

priority the game always crashes on low, sometimes it helps to turn the game, set the priority higher.

S
Specik 24.03.20

-Pulse-
Thank you very much!! Really lag 20-30 fps Compression is enabled, any changes to the settings the fps does not add. After your way to play was komfortnee 50-60 fps PECS 570 gTX

A
Alexius980 24.03.20

someone decided? there are patches ? the trouble is I want to play current hedgehog problem was with the RAGE but not from 1 time when I started playing with the fps 30 and the tile was black but then quietly disappeared . I realized who bought Wolfenstein: The New Order and they have 1 fps that the developers do not that there will be money in his pocket, and stomped a good thing I bought vach docks, we will wait what to do suddenly a miracle will be and we will be able to play but Amdshnye.

V
Vladislav Kurbatov 24.03.20

Who knows what kind of hellish frieze?! How to fix the problem?! The whole screen is blue and squares))
The Assembly is like the Phoenix. Config-RS - OS Wines 8.1 x64 (i3/ 3 GB RAM/ Ati Radeon 512 MB)

O
Orogon 24.03.20

Remember what the shit was with RAGE? I think you just have to wait for the patch, but we'll see