3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay775 26.09.19 03:43 pm

No longer turn on flashlight (Metro Exodus)

Anyone have problem with the flashlight? I stopped at the location of the Caspian sea. At first it was not critical, have night vision, but when the struggle with the spiders that without a flashlight, they did not win any rounds is not enough. If anyone has encountered this problem and managed to solve it, please share. I think to try to re-take the Chapter, but do not want to start over, not knowing if it will help.
33 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashleyalicia 26.09.19

Nikolay775
I have not played, but it seems to charge it was in the previous parts. At the beginning of burning bright and then dims and goes out - need Dynamo to Patimat and charge)

n
nodas 26.09.19

hold f and charge the flashlight, but spiders can and a lighter to fight back, and shoot don't even have

N
Nikolay775 26.09.19

Is fully charged, and the catch is that the flashlight can not, and if you change the flashlight to the PNV, the PNV off can't)) who does not know it cannot and flashlight and NVG at the same time to turn the key N it changes them. Lighter try, it kills them, but very long.

-
-Zion- 26.09.19

Nikolay775
There is some radiation, so it is not included, it is on the game so conceived. Go on and it will work. Scare off spiders with a lighter, or a bunch of Molotov throw.

N
Nikolay775 26.09.19

-Zion-
I will try, but to turn on the flashlight, he stopped at the beginning of the Chapter, on the surface, in the earlier parts when trying to turn during radiation, there were dots and sound.

-
-Zion- 26.09.19

Nikolay775
Well, if in the beginning of the Chapter it is a glitch. There is one place where spiders, in front of the stairs on top of some sort of green dust and it starts to act up and cuts off, then runs again.

N
Nikolay775 26.09.19

-Zion-
Yes glitch. The complex was a lighter in his hands, and jumped out of the soil, doesn't give a shit. Did not work while the lights in the car are not included, and now the flashlight works fine. Here's a glitch, if someone will have to climb in the car and turn the headlamps on, key F too, the glitch had something to do with the machine.

I
Ilya Lyapin 26.09.19

Nikolay775
a green veil was on the screen?it's the radiation,the flashlight dies in the story

R
RaMzZzEsll 26.09.19

BL tips give those WHO never PLAYED THIS GAME -_-
The same problem turning off the lights in the car helped!

v
vitalik76 26.09.19

Noticed in the game happen periodic failures of the buttons. Just don't turn on and all. I have to reset the settings the default button. Then work.

N
Nikolay775 26.09.19

Again stopped to turn on the flashlight)) Start to return to the car, and continue to poke F, I see that turn on and off lights, and I'm standing away from the machine! Now I understand what a glitch, the game not periodically triggered switching control of the F key with the headlights on the flashlight, and need to sit down and again to get out of the car.

J
James_Mails 26.09.19

Nikolay775
same problem. thanks for the help)))

V
Voyadjyer 26.09.19

Nikolay775
thanks for the help.

ashleyalicia
ashleyalicia wrote:
I have not played, but
I neighed of course, thanks a lot ))))))

W
Waffen 26.09.19

Extremely sloppy work of the buttons wasd to drink from the flask, leaving the coal, to sleep ( day/night) - as played on the arrows you have to press one of these keys + right arrow.At a certain karma is working)But have to wait for patches.Key At downloading - do lol.... So I want to remember - Why ,Y? To no one guessed.....))
Spoiler

I
Ilya Lyapin 26.09.19

Waffen
on the arrows?

W
Waffen 26.09.19

Ilya Lyapin
Yeah.Don't play on wasd....

J
Joker1917 26.09.19

Yes,it's a bug with the machine.The game just thinks you sit in the car.And when you press F the flashlight turns on and lights in the car flicker.Just when will this bug,go to the car.But do not sit.Pegmatite F and will turn on and off lights even if you're not in the car.But it is necessary to sit in it and the bug will disappear.Cool this bug;)

T
Twillo 26.09.19

This is a bug, it happens after I sit in the car. that's the way the video was removed https://streamable.com/dkcx0

A
Ayub_Black 26.09.19

Nikolay775
Oh thanks bro. Rescued.

v
vanogreat 26.09.19

vitalik76 Missing buttons and arms treated just.
Start the Chapter again, but load the quick save. Three times already to the Caspian sea was fixed...