3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlyBesker 24.03.20 07:29 pm

The clutch is not working (Forza Horizon 4)

I have a question, it is normal that the clutch is not working??
I had this same problem in FH3 but I played mostly on the machine and I'm not particularly steamed.
Here, I play purely on the mechanics and this is a very floating, coupling formally runs (while changing gears while pressing the clutch the gears are shifted smoothly that is) BUT it does not disconnect the box from the engine and it is specifically so prevents drift, in most techniques drift you need to use the clutch and then it would be no, of course you can drift a purely handbrake and revs but very often you just don't fly into a turn properly and have a lot of time to roll back time ago. Of course I understand that FH4 is a arcade but exactly it would be desirable that at least the GRIP LEFT!!! If I'm playing on the keyboard (on the steering wheel korobase babosikov sorry)
Please help! Is it my problem or everyone?
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yury33 24.03.20

On the keyboard can not work, I'm on your controller without clutch play mechanics.
Buy a gamepad though, from Boxing, much better game.

S
SlyBesker 24.03.20

Gamepad you can buy here is only on the controller without clutch ie there is also the clutch is not working? I just need the clutch much. And if there's no clutch then I don't need much.

Y
Yury33 24.03.20

SlyBesker
For the drift steering wheel you need, don't know how you gathered on the keyboard to drift)even with the clutch), the controller, at least on the gas smoothly, and the clave postoyanno in the floor flush.
I'm on the incidence and the chaining of rules can potipiti, so.

t
timati123321e 19.11.20

Yury33
I'm drifting on the club and feeling great)