3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andre1994 24.03.20 07:30 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2015)

Played. Did not like. Every year more and worse. This is another step backwards for this series. To FIFA, Oh how far.
1. Terrible faces of the players
2. Bad animation
3. Flawed graphics
4. Little licenses

The only thing that has pleased so is the gameplay, it's really good.
I really tried to enjoy the pros of the game and not pay attention to its cons, but it did not.
58 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listengort8 24.03.20

Well, if you remember a Russian goalkeeper, the goalkeeper will wear yourself goals in two matches in a row in real life :) However, now I think Igor already returned to its high level.

L
Listengort8 24.03.20

Although now the second time played - liked it :) namely:
- player movement. As they unfold, adjust
- as players are playing body, as steals the ball
- what is the real speed of the players. Musa is generally a monster.

Normally, on 8-ku game :)

k
krull007 24.03.20

This year is the better game. Was expecting the worst it turned out very well. Perhaps the best of the next-genevsky

S
SP-minus 24.03.20

every year instead of just the game engine release

graphics are so-so, management is idiotic, the interface as a filthy Japanese jrpg, physics from FIFA 10 years behind

u
ultra_1923 24.03.20

Honestly speaking not really.
Graphics differs from the one that was in the trailers (was much worse).
The game (on the keyboard at all to play).
License little, very little.
Gameplay is real sensitive, but fifa does not compare...
In General, solid - 3, there is much to develop,
I think future patches will fix the situation in the game)))

J
Jost13 24.03.20

So, let's say.

I note the pros:
- The menu was easy! less than 20 years.
- Gameplay good, especially compared to the p14, so all heaven and earth.. the Players move well, respond immediately. Now, you won't see bale or Ronaldo catches up with some pissed defender.
- Playing the body is improved. She and 14 was pretty good, but then it finished, really felt that cover the ball from the opponent.
- Goalkeepers - yet not bad. Dragging near, sometimes not very bad, stopped skipping, if you beat stupid down the middle, the middle is not yet passed, as I was not beaten. And they finally ceased to beat in front of you! REALLY ! Of course there is still stocks in their game, but it is...
- Strike - strike now look like strikes, and not as the flight of the ball. Ball physics are good, I feel that it is a ball, not a feather. So. be sure to drag from the far, will look no worse than in FIFA.
- Player faces look much better. Of the top clubs are all similar, there is no doubt. Now CSIS can look without fear
- Pleasantly surprised by the music. There are good songs that are spinning the tops on the radio. It is especially nice to hear after a miserable music in p14.

of the minuses:

- Where something happened to the cat scene. How were they removed? Or watch as your team goes to the Champions League final, the Champions League anthem is garbage according to Konami? thank you, filth.
Graphics is so-so. Not bad of course, but not next-gen. I was expecting really good graphics, but then found out that one of the downs for some dick cut graphics on PC :fffuuu: . Goodbye 3D lawn and beautiful lighting with the weather change during the match
- I already wrote about the pitch, but he's just awful. Is this some kind of joke I guess, for making such a poor lawn is a must try. Especially looks shabby on the menu when the players are standing on a fucking green linoleum.
- Nasty blur again brought, seen straight from the 14 pieces. Benefit found SweetFX and the graphics became brighter.
- The comp sometimes in the defense of the kick as it gives just pass in a straight line.
Hate how this guy rolls the ball. Simply and thoughtlessly. Can pashovitsa in their half of the 40-60 seconds. Who decided that Tiki-Taka is that you need to play? In the end, the end of the match get article control about 60%-40% or so.
Passes become harder or what? sometimes flying God knows where.

Doubtful:

- Played on the professional, but there is very easy it turned out. Suggest to play the last two levels of difficulty.
- Goalkeepers sometimes inhibited jump, but only if the ball flies past the gate - it looks a little funny. But when the target flies, then everything is OK.
- Think about the unlicensed clubs in England so you know.
- Small stadiums. Usually for Konami, but someone can be do not care about the stadiums.
- Licensed real Madrid and Barca, but none of their stadiums? SERIOUSLY?

While this opinion. And then can change, but the game turned out better than I expected. Sometimes with friends, a beer to play a few games. If you do not want to buy FIFA for Poltoran or don't want to wait until its hacked(if hacked), the PES that need alternatives in fact still there . Ideally, it is necessary to wait for all the DLC, patches and global mods, only then will the full picture.

P. S - but certainly not on a purchase and speech can not go! For how Konami treats PC Nassau on users, and we will.

This is all my IMHO

-
-No1se 24.03.20

No graphs on my calculator the maximum speed for flying. Control on the keyboard poorly. Mouse in the menu. The players brutally protoplanet sometimes(although maybe repak curve or table). MB on the console normally(or at least on the computer with joystick).

M
MedvedMaks 24.03.20

Generally before the Dog played to pass the time until the release of FIFA! Now and makes no sense.
On screen you can see that shit. - 2011 was a good football simulator, but 2012 EA works wonders, so FIFA!

D
DimoN-Play 24.03.20

tatun
In master League,for example,before starting the match there are 3 options: next match,go to the training mast,miss. You need to choose the latter

t
tatunserg 24.03.20

DimoN-Play
I mean in any match in the settings tactics was a choicetrainer mode(on-off) when you're not playing,but I can make substitutions,change tactics..

D
DimoN-Play 24.03.20

tatun
In normal I don't pay attention to it only in the master League accidentally stumbled

S
Starikan 24.03.20

The game is fully met the expectations.The game sucks,still better than the last part.Cool a slap in the PC side,lawn as laminate.Goalies are better but still inferior to vitaslim which is also this year poziomie.Protection remained in excess of even passable on any level of complexity,face is a drunken mess,and cut scenes removed.The result, with the advance put 7 points,waiting for patchmaker will fix things and save the game from complete failure.

t
teflonny 24.03.20

In General, also expressing his opinion. Without comparison with FIFA will not do, sorry.
Let's start with the cons:
1. First and foremost, in my opinion, minus the graphics. In short - a nightmare. Don't know from what location to the next-gen version was said by the developers, but if so, then the owners of pastena just want to sympathize. Disgusting to save only more or less realistic faces and emotions of players. The rest - worse than the 2014 version. About lighting and speaking of embarrassing - it's just not. When he saw the lawn, I was almost crying because of nostalgia for FIFA 2007 and PES 06. The fans are about the same as in FIFA, but it is not clear why the emphasis in the goal celebration makes you cry blood: a cardboard full of the same animations, nizkomolekularnah. In 2014 you can't do this, Konami.
2. The second disadvantage is the complexity. His first match in the game at Star soccer I beat real Madrid over Zenit with a score of 4-1. No comment.
3. The lack of much progress in game modes. A more pressing question for PES, as the same stagnation as in FIFA, the creation of Konami from year to year loses in the so-called fan service and play quite dull. Given the relatively small number of advantages, the question arises - what did the developers a whole year? Menu icons painted?
4. The lack of licenses. This, of course, is seen by many as a peculiar feature of the series, but I'll put it in the cons from year to year, because we all play in putsky almost with one goal: to get this cool your favorite and wonderful football club and kick ass over there, fiercely hated you. Especially sad is getting fans of the English Premier League. Wait for the mods and Tinker with them - the simple townsfolk was such a pain to anything.
Finally, it is possible and about the pros speak:
1. Game in attack. The opportunity to build a beautiful, and, most importantly, effectively matching game, you can close eyes on many faults.
2. The overall pace of the game. Plus rather on the comparison with last year, now there is no sense that players move around in the aquarium with jelly.
3. The game goalkeepers. Animirovannoe compared to FIFA looks a bit sparse, but the AI is very good. Competent in the way human reaction, in General, pretty good.
4. Good physics - good sense of ball, body, players also interact very plausible, but the level of FIFA, again, does not hold.
5. More responsive controls - missing the feeling that you're playing with lag is that after you press and reactions of the game were a lot of moments. One of the main components that influenced the disappearance of kiselinski gameplay.
6. Quite a handy menu - albeit cleaned lapped opponents.

In General, PES, I was again disappointed - for the fourth year in a row. Perhaps on the next-gen consoles all the more rosy, but if we talk about the PC version, the game did too modest step forward in something, besides, losing. I'm afraid the reaction from the PC community will be appropriate and we won't see PES on the PC. If the game series it is a positive moment in history - I am happy for them. Me and FIFA is missing.

D
Dmitry89 24.03.20

the dog in my opinion in something more similar to football, in FIFA for example will want to foul so hell come try it again get the feeling that when a tackle on the legs franchise, legs like hell podkategorija of the player pass, he is like the terminator continues to run on, and violations of the computer in almost no one can on the strength of the match at least in 14 FIFA as.

p
plotoyadniy1982 24.03.20

Both simulator shit

u
ultra_1923 24.03.20

Guys, what player number to change to mode become a legend ???

I
IGNIT 24.03.20

dmitry123
in pesé direct the judges, the animals are not even Voll just meet the player run and I constantly yellow.. just nonsense

g
gafon2 24.03.20

Started with PES6, then moved on Fifa13/14/15, but recently I tried and Yes PES2015 Fifa15 is good, but PES this year than I recalled PES6. While trying to understand myself what is wrong with it)). But hooked PES2015 that's for sure.

r
raul245 24.03.20

PES 15 this year's class.Himself a fan of FIFA,but the DOG was really hooked.Field would really make poluchshe the judge would have a computer card would be issued

s
suarez888 24.03.20

roundnose in this game,each opponent plays like Barcelona.95% ACCURATE TRANSMISSION,the combination of one-touch.In General, Japs are screwed again.I hope this misery more on the PC release will not be