3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormreaver 24.03.20 07:43 pm

Kraft. Impressive in its pointlessness. (Dead Space 3)

No, well, that's true. Of course, I'm not talking about Kraft rounds\of first aid kits, that goes without saying. I want to say about guns. What's the point? Almost all the weapons in the game, except the cutter is absolutely useless. With the strength of the local mobs all the creativity is negated, and the total ammo and not finish.

Take, for example, the pipe cutter From the local tactics of the battle We are not afraid of the paladin, twenty of us and one of him the use of a controlled saws impossible and generally smacks of nonsense, and if we take the variation with power blade, the damage and cost of ammo is the same cutter, only much worse.

Don't know, I've tried a bunch of combinations, but each time barely killing 3-4 of the necromorphs, I switchalso back to the cutter (without the grenade launcher, even, with a rotating module. As of now I regret that I accidentally dismantled a bonus for saves X2) and scattering the chips all the way to the bench. From the bench to collect a new combination and repeat... Cutter counter all. Cut off limbs? Easy, but at least two. Shoot to kill, without aiming at the panic of\environment,\dozen mobs (pack of skeletons)? Can. To kill Cerbe... Unitologist with 1 shot to the head without much effort? Easily. Shoot the hunter on the run? Can.

So, maybe you found a really effective combination, or I'm right and it's hopeless?

PS How can you kill the black nekromorfa not-cutter +8 damage? But four at the same time?
P. P. S. In the early stages will fit the gun without the upgrades, here since the 14th Chapter, when 80% of the necromorphs blacken (black slasher and the miners is a thing...) it takes quite a different turn.
49 Comments
Sort by:
F
FDGoD_UA 24.03.20

Well, if you didn't understand what was happening and started at easy difficulty play your problem ... as for me the thing seemed useful , half the game running around with a cutter (I started with hard difficulty), and realized that he was not very effective , gather up resources ,put together a nice machine the Enforcer and became easier to play and about the cutter forgot ...

S
Stormreaver 24.03.20

FDGoD_UA
It generally was about how to find bad combination of recipes is quite another matter. :3

And Yes, the Enforcer is very, very good, it was necessary immediately to collect >_>

m
mikkeli 24.03.20

I collected two-handed gun, shooting Darts +8урона and recharge. In addition to this Subversion module to blow them up later.

L
LightHOwUSE 24.03.20

Climbed with a Shotgun+Shooter and Cutter+arrows, until he had enough for the most expensive, like, on tungsten - bull-up with podstolski. But it could not save as a wonderful balance in the second part of the game) :D It's like the first game, where the mess was home, but I still never died it) -_- Realism.......

And the crafting rules. And thank you for this, could be worse. Although the schema +2+1 might be more interesting to do... =)

A
AlexZebol 24.03.20

The Evangelist of the pre-order assault rifle (triple) for luxury big handle and with a shotgun dragging.

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 24.03.20

Top sniper rifle, bottom fan slot, two fashion on the damage, all upgrades to +2 damage +2 rate of fire. Difficult and expensive, but the effect is kalooy...

A
AlekseyHom 24.03.20

Went to a gun Bull-dad + sniper rifle. Up to 80% of the game with snipers killed almost all enemies with one shot anywhere. Same machine for very weak monsters, such as skinny which always take the number.

V
Volk-Naemnik 24.03.20

The snipe+machine gun+electropathy and teloreza+rivet drobach+statisfactory. All of the improvements to damage and increase clip. Had no problems at all.

D
Dark1994 24.03.20

Gash Bolu+rocket launcher that attacks a stasis sways so pzdts,and automata+shotgun is also fun

B
BlizzBurn 24.03.20

Guys play on hardcore I assure you craft weapons solves very strong plasma cutter you will not save consistently xD

S
Steel Rain 24.03.20

Evangelist decides. Crafting makes no sense, if you have this toy. Even the Crusher of the Lithosphere scored.
All I have on the workbench, it's the torsion bars.

P
Proto_ui1010203 24.03.20

Datecomm machine the lower part of the flamethrower modification, with a focus on damage and clip, this is the best that I have collected of the necromorphs in the cabbage crumbles.

F
FDGoD_UA 24.03.20

And as we see , the people who played on hard difficulty , craftily expensive gun though with difficulty but then has happy sex games )

S
Screw It 24.03.20

Valorsworn

I do not agree. I riveted a very powerful submachine gun, kills per second almost everything that moves, just faster cutter. But Petroni eats not childish.

On the other hand, and the default weapons are perfectly killed, so that's why Kraft also not clear to me.

J
JeStR 24.03.20

I average 11 chapters to end ran with this: a gun that shoots bursts(top)+flamethrower (amplified).Cartridges consumes barely(40 clips shared somewhere on 500 rounds and 570 flamethrower)
Mods: stasis-cartridges.
A second weapon purely for crowd control, if squeezed into a corner: heavy flamethrower(top)+power fist(standard).Fist eating Mama do not cry, but against the crowd if squeezed just nuts.
Fashion: selection of bullets+electricity.
At the same time during the game, collected 7 guns, like Drobo+power fist, auto(three barrel)+rocket launcher, a revolver, on a steep stand with the mod on sight and stasis.

M
ManiacFPS 24.03.20

the author obviously played nubo modes, times running with poor cutter, which sense 0. Created a topic, where clear, must play the rules on the modes, and then understand the essence of crafting and different variations of guns.

B
Baxmep 24.03.20

new game+ rocket launcher with the mod to protect from explosives against the crowd, triple a machine and kssk base with a modded pyro, modules 2обойма+2скорострельность to rocket launcher and 2урон+2обойма on the machine, 2 the weapon is kssk base, sniper and crap for melee, fashion stasis and snipe sight, all 8 modules 2обойма+2скорострельность.

S
Stormreaver 24.03.20

Baxmep
Grenade launcher + Protective cover this thing, especially with the stasis (if you survive).

Anyway, NG+ Kraft noticeable changes and collect the mega-combo is not a problem.

S
SkyGame 24.03.20

Donat normal puhi give

S
Strintfire 24.03.20

Shotgun(firearms)+air hammer. Tried a lot of combinations, but use only cutter and it is a miracle. Chops everything at almost any range, since the shotgun is pretty accurate. And nabezhit - crash-slash and only. The shotgun quite a bit zapustit rate of fire to once a minute, fired, and the damage to max possible. Hammer - it's all damage. Well the nozzle on automatic reloading. Almost IMBA.