3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin Znakomka 24.03.20 07:47 pm

Guide how to make the game less \"spread\" and more \"hardcore\" (Doom Eternal)

So, less words, more to the point:

1. To change the settings in Interface the Color profile of the interface on UAC, it is the most concise and doesn't distract too variegated colors, as do other profiles.
2. In settings Video - reduce the brightness of the supply crates to zero (0) then supplies scattered throughout the world, dropping from the monsters and the key items will glow less intense color.
3. Disable in settings Games the light of the brutal murder (monsters will cease to glow all the colors of the rainbow, but to understand that it's time for finishing it is still possible for the animation of the monster, it just need to get used to) ,
4. In settings Interface to disable the options: targets Marks and Compass, so play and explore the world will be much more interesting, and you will need to actively explore the map (like in DooM 1,2,3), while Purpose and description of mission, you will be able to learn simply by pressing the Alt.

P/S. If you have a graphics card Nvidia, you can also turn down the saturation in the game, this will enable the Nvidia FreeStyle by the key combination Alt+F3 (to do that, utility Geforce Experience has been installed), add Filter Color and turn the option Saturation of hue" to zero (0) and the parameter Saturation turn down on your own (I -10), in addition, if you have a calibrated monitor (I can not vouch for others), you can add Temperature (I +7).
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 24.03.20

And the crosshairs to be cut off? With him what's hardcore then?

O
Odin Znakomka 24.03.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Well this is too much for regular monitoring of the shooter, which is played with a mouse (or a gamepad), in which there is no aiming through the crosshairs. If they do VR-Mode, like in DooM VFR, the same, then it would make sense, for aiming independently from the hand, the eye, like in reality. But what about the game, it's cool, but what in the game with default settings marked and shows all activity and goals, and on the compass it is noted where and how to go - this is complete nonsense, why bother to do an analogue metroidvania)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 24.03.20

Odin Znakomka
A matter of habit really. I first time without the crosshair Far Cry 3 was. After about thirty minutes on the machine already start the center of the screen to the target to direct. Well, after already in all shooters, where it is possible to turn off the crosshairs did. Except in rare games. Well, plus the daily races in Tarkov good eye trained. There like it or not, and without a crosshair to shoot learn.
Doom 2016 were also held. Initially uncomfortable due to the lack of the ability of the regular sights on the guns to use, although the models implemented. But, get used to it again, and the game completely different to play begins, drive and dynamics becomes even more.
And just agree, with all this glowing stuff from Q3, they clearly have perestaralis. In eternal still throwing all sorts of platforms at almost every step. Sometimes it seems that it is not doom play, and Q3. Oh and the lack of recharge me Maleh annoying. GG of course the storm of hell and demons little toe half pereshibaet, but the materialization of the selected cartridges from the store even for it too cool.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 24.03.20

I somehow did not pay special attention to the brightness of drops.
Znakomka Odin wrote:
. In settings Video - reduce the brightness of the supply crates to zero (0),
But this function in my settings for some reason, no.

O
Odin Znakomka 24.03.20

00 the Brave sailor