3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HungryDante 24.03.20 07:48 pm

Policy Bethesd\'s (Doom Eternal)

Why all the streamers that are on YouTube ALREADY play Doom. To 20 the number of they all will be a bunch of spoilers. What's the point to do so? Why normal players need to wait?

PS: about the review posted. Immediately all the YouTube up these new by letsplay via the Duma.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.03.20

HungryDante wrote:
Immediately all the YouTube up these new by letsplay via the Duma.
Someone makes them watch and read the reviews,not able to wait a couple of days.

H
HungryDante 24.03.20

saa0891
Well of course, it's in my problem. I think it's unfair to the players. What people do pre-order? In order to watch the stream on the game that not out yet? The company itself is doing some kind of game with these bloggers

s
saa0891 24.03.20

HungryDante
HungryDante wrote:
I think it's unfair to the players.
It's just some sort of nonsense.

Become known lasplash.com and developed will send you the game before release,and doing this for the tech who wants to learn the product before release and to make a conclusion worth to buy or not.

I
ImTheGREED 24.03.20

The whole world is unfair, get used to it.

a
agula98 24.03.20

HungryDante wrote:
Why normal players need to wait?
Because normal players don't have a large audience which they can show and sell the game. Everything is logical.

L
Lobo 24.03.20

Heh.Funny.Well, a couple of days pogaduchy.what?

l
lllXAHKlll 24.03.20

And what's the problem? Turn off steam, put the VPN with access to the Japanese servers, turn on VPN, turn on steam, run the game, turn off VPN, just keep playing.

R
Rageskin 24.03.20

just publisher sends them the keys early and they record and play

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.03.20

HungryDante wrote:
To 20 the number of they all will be a bunch of spoilers. What's the point to do so?
Stupid money, stupid on the hype of a new game, the typical case for streamers.
Not really sure what the point viewers to watch these streams, by the way? 8) Better still to play, instead of for themselves spoil the plot.
HungryDante wrote:
What people do pre-order? In order to watch the stream on the game that not out yet?
Wait, and where is the see food? That's a good question, why is the audience streamer watch him in new plays, though they can play the game soon. That is, what for to spoil the game. With streamers all clear, they make money on it. And the audience what they are watching what's the point?

v
vitalik76 24.03.20

Only I do not understand any of the spoilers can be discussed in the cerebrospinal postrelushka the type of quake 3 arena? And streamers also have pre-orders, but it is even more predzakaznoy than the usual pre-order.