3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 26.09.19 03:45 pm

Impressions of the game (For Honor)

Play the full version immediately struck a balance. So far so good, the speed of relaying of Holder of Topar increased, Orochi the campaign nirvanol, Asasina friend with two daggers has nirvanol, now her attack is not demolished Paul of KHP, the new characters are very interesting and specificly, the break block is easier to counter. Optimise pulled, bugs and crashes until you notice it. Slightly changed muzlo. A lot of different content on kastomizatsii, any chips, etc. Donat as SiGe present, there is the donut steel, but apparently higher 18 level armor I don't, so nothing to worry about. Search games faster, chat now hangs translucent. Of departures was observed. Added a new mode and new maps. Honestly experience quite different than beta, it is much more pleasant to play.

Now about the campaign. Plot: the beginning just vyser some kind I constantly face Granny WAT.
The same thing about the dialogue: who, what and why? The campaign is clearly intended to teach newbies to play the game before the movie. Through it all it is worth, there is epidemica romantici, quite beautiful and well made. In coop it can be fun to run around and kill bots and bosses. About bosses - nicely done, beautiful battles and moments. The first part of the campaign is very long and tedious to make you aware of events and not quite clear with the second part becomes more epic and more interesting, than all will end. To get some fun - I advise you to pass on the maximum or difficult level of complexity. Generally the campaign for show because the game is configured to PvP. But not bad. I liked it.
82 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimakSerpg 26.09.19

fire

S
SergeiEgorov 26.09.19

quickly get bored.all the same type...

N
Nikolay Ololay 26.09.19

The game is super simple! this is the case when the times, we could and did exactly as they can! Graphics are gorgeous, optimize for me was a very pleasant surprise! The game flies without any lags! The fight will be great, the game itself is difficult! Each duel is well, literally at your finger tips! At the end of some fights tete-a-tete sit and wipe the sweat from his forehead and walk away for 10 minutes..Even shake hands.. Even liked the 4X4 mode, even though there is meat, the confusion and lack of any Honor, but it's fun and funny. Although, of course, the mode of Duel is a main feature of the game. Really liked the AI bots in the same Duel mode. On boats very well to fill skill because bots are in most cases much harder than the players. they are wonderful to hone your skills! If you beat the bots in duels, ordinary players you will hit more often and more. Liked the character customization! The case when every detail of the uniforms affected the result to your skill. And this Balance is matched almost perfectly! Ie having a good armor but the curves of the arms, there's nothing you can do! These would complement each other. Overall I completely satisfied, I will hang in there for a long time. Not sorry that preordered the Deluxe!
P. S: Playing for Assassins!

H
HollowHeart 26.09.19

But in General the game very much. The did what they promised. What needs improving is the balance of matchmaking incidents was the MBT, when the enemy with the second level prestige against a player levels 2-4.
And you want to punish leavers, in any case, those who drew with the duel or slaughter.

A
Aleks Neptun 26.09.19

My experience (played a little):
1. Graphics, sound - excellent
2. The interface is great, just not made to training and everywhere could not choose Russian letters keyboard keys and English (instead of WASD read CFIW), well it is a trifle
3. Training is fine, in other games often learning doesn't have to be trained in real battles those tanks
4. The AI is good, but sometimes tupit, eg., you can always strike at the beginning of the battle, the bot will not block or protected... the more I boat, the more interesting
5. The animation is great
6. The key question for me is the lack of many bright flashes that are in 95% of games that are not clean and are just killing my eyes... because of this I had to abandon many games... it's all the same easy
7. Atmosphere, balance, physics - excellent
8. The battle interesting

Negative: not possible to lock the camera behind the character, which complicates the game, i.e. in one case the forward button is moving forward and the other back

M
Modrin555 26.09.19

The transoms of the game is awful,here was the match 4 on 4 of course several people have lunula from the session,why to start a match with bots,I'm not with the bots come to play,why not make so that the game spent a bit of time and get people I don't mind waiting,just not with bots:(

Playing in General release,there were even more problems that were not visible in the OBT,and if they are not corrected for the CBT and MBT is not correct never,basically, I was expecting to do this the modern gaming industry.

S
Skilldex 26.09.19

Not connect to people because NATа. That's all experience.

z
zamutil 26.09.19

damn well, even disappointed, the MBT was all fine, in the release of the constant bugs and crashes....

A
Aleksandr Bur 26.09.19

NAT red, this can play against bots only and not in all modes. Developed could warn about such issues with NAT, first time with this garbage meet, the game as a demo version because of this NAT

S
Sahara. 26.09.19

I liked the game almost everything. The only thing that I personally would like is that matchmaking in battle 4 on 4 picked up against Tim tims, and solo players played only against solo players.

g
gloccc 26.09.19

The game server system it's just a quiet horror . You need to change it completely because p2p is the last century . This made refund if I can fix this problem , then buy again

L
Listoman 26.09.19

Bitch simulator Gopnik. All the running around for 4 body and kick singles. Just unrealistic to fight back even 2 enemies. I had to play the beta...

S
Scaevus 26.09.19

The incentive is 50% of the negative reviews, and they are all out for the red NAT and I after all wrote that p2p will kill this game and the developers all in the voice spoke, but no because they know better...

S
Sahara. 26.09.19

Boevka just afigitelny, especially 1v1 or 2v2. And in team fights 4v4 I play with friends a communication, is also no special problems.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 26.09.19

This game is fun. A lot of fun. In fact when to understand cool. Fighting style have to change and adjust to different opponents. And what about 1vs3(4). It is really to stand against 3(4) players waiting for help (except perhaps the class of murderers, but they seem to not have death their task is to kill quickly and make feet). Particularly handy, so more and kill in one mug three. Fat plus the fact that the game has no stupid pumping and the ability to create different builds. That adds variability to the heroes. From guard tank to provide, from mitovica DD etc. Some sharpen the Persians in the shot put and stupidly some grips will controlat opponents.
In the game you need to add clans and clan vary\ Championships. And here is where people differ in terms of drafting various setups party with characters with a narrow focus. One and the same hero can be different to sability. I play chemto like Panzar but in a different setting and with more interesting combat. It would add a mode with progressive capture points, where losing the point battle moves to another point and so is not otdavayte or will not take all the points.

p
pavloalex 26.09.19

Playing for knight: I really like this.
Most of the game like Ryse: Son of Rome, only the emphasis is different, built on a stand, and quite a realistic look.
Graphics /animations/ optimize just gorgeous, especially like to consider the armor-parts of HS that are just on top.
In General, good rumble, is quite diverse and beautiful.

S
Sahara. 26.09.19

I also haven't noticed anything yet. Yesterday continuously for 17 hours played and all worked like clockwork.

C
Chekist_KGB 26.09.19

Well, 25 hours the game is over, what can I say, overall, the game has become more enjoyable, due to the increased number of cards, a little brought in adequate condition imbalanced Persians, with the balance as such is no problem.
1) Graphics, good for your requirements, playing on ultra, no lags, freezes and the like was observed.
2) Optimization is also good, and the game is very pleasant picture even on low settings, familiar with computer 2011 quietly playing on low-medium.
3) the Characters: as said above, the imbalance itself is not just there are players who understand the mechanics of a Persian, and now skilfully use his strengths and minimize weaknesses. Loved the Justiciar, good survivability, great counterattacks and parry coupled with excellent damage in the right hands do just monster Pro epic goal with the mounting on the shaft generally keep quiet. Japanese: like even with the PTA, but prefer slow characters, so obviously sugaki... great survivability, very powerful blows which the enemies fly for a few meters, plus as a Supplement, a nice combo. Vikings: played for Holder and Valkyrie, the speed of relaying of the axe from Holiday increased, so that now it is okay, and not particularly annoying, about the Valkyries, I can say that while not everyone knows how to approach it. due to this, there is some bending, especially zaklikivanie from the upper stand, though again, for silovyh players, it can be controlled it is a very simple way.
4) the Interface and other: with customization all is well, too much of anything is not, as such diversity in things and their appearance on the Persians there, but it is not necessary that there is at the moment, this is more than enough. The interface is nice and intuitive. The threshold of entering the game is not to say that would be high, but not very low, inexperienced players will have to sweat a little bit and find your characters, the benefit after the training, give 2K steel.
5) there are Still some problems with the network part, namely, the departure from the session with an error, but are extremely rare, so don't pay that much attention. The problem with the player search is also present, but in a much smaller format than it was in CBT and OBT, so hopefully that will correct. Very sorry that Yubisoft, for unknown reasons, did not do dedicated servers, because connect to a host, the case 10 years ago at least, hence growing all the problems with the network part, but we hope that They will come to their senses, and make the same dedicated srever.
6) the result is a very interesting game in a familiar genre, but in a completely new wrapper, Yubisoft, in my opinion is not fucked up and released a real quality product which has found its niche and its fans if it continues its development, in my opinion, the project can live quite a long time before the popularity of tanks and battles him, of course, far, but your a fan of the game has, and it's very good.
P. S. All of the above is a personal opinion and not quoted me only right and proper, it may not coincide with your and be a bit far from reality.

M
Modrin555 26.09.19

Still the selection is made terrible.
In the massacre after the first game left 1 player,it was replaced by a bot and after nobody can join,because this opportunity is closed in the game,which is quite strange,why these session if no transoms.
Well, here's how to call it as not a horrible implementation of the networking component of the game:(
And in the battle of 4 on 4,a live player leaves or if it is rejected,replaced by a bot,not just is it now the bot,and another character,so you almost have finished ,x it at one shot,he took off and voila you receive the bot in a different place maybe near you with full HP.In the same way it works with bots instead of which came a live player.
At me was such that I fought with a live person,someone threw away and next to me appeared the bot what to say fun:)

R
Raintinz 26.09.19

So the game is good,but it still need fix some bugs.The game skilo - aware,the characters balanced and those characters a lot of polygons-which undoubtedly pleases.This game is something fresh in today's gaming industry.This is all my opinion.