3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 26.09.19 03:45 pm

Impressions of the game (For Honor)

Play the full version immediately struck a balance. So far so good, the speed of relaying of Holder of Topar increased, Orochi the campaign nirvanol, Asasina friend with two daggers has nirvanol, now her attack is not demolished Paul of KHP, the new characters are very interesting and specificly, the break block is easier to counter. Optimise pulled, bugs and crashes until you notice it. Slightly changed muzlo. A lot of different content on kastomizatsii, any chips, etc. Donat as SiGe present, there is the donut steel, but apparently higher 18 level armor I don't, so nothing to worry about. Search games faster, chat now hangs translucent. Of departures was observed. Added a new mode and new maps. Honestly experience quite different than beta, it is much more pleasant to play.

Now about the campaign. Plot: the beginning just vyser some kind I constantly face Granny WAT.
The same thing about the dialogue: who, what and why? The campaign is clearly intended to teach newbies to play the game before the movie. Through it all it is worth, there is epidemica romantici, quite beautiful and well made. In coop it can be fun to run around and kill bots and bosses. About bosses - nicely done, beautiful battles and moments. The first part of the campaign is very long and tedious to make you aware of events and not quite clear with the second part becomes more epic and more interesting, than all will end. To get some fun - I advise you to pass on the maximum or difficult level of complexity. Generally the campaign for show because the game is configured to PvP. But not bad. I liked it.
82 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 26.09.19

Steve Taller
A perfect example of the free distribution of honor-take God that I do not unseemly. Played 6 hours-meaning to continue playing solo until you see it. Dedicated servers and NO! Loading map for 2-3 minutes at least, lacto?! Flew man-the host-let's goodbye+all filled with labor points out the window. Online small little cards and all the monotonous, balance is not finally constantly throws me against the Persians stronger and pumped through smote allies-ololo, often not past sales trenu-stupid knock your hits and strikes, hoping to drain freestuff frag, about the RES of the fallen in the battle partners and not heard,though the finger clicking-on help in corn bloody wipe. About the capture points and what not is alone to fight against three of the same. The fight will be dull and outrageously stupid. Like and the game does not lag and the new joystick I bought, and 1 hell, still, even if the direction of the block is set true-break. And Crete and the usual strikes. This is especially critical in the battle against the filthy gooks that are spamming punches, so that's all zablocie. Characters from add-ons for 15,000 or become as bent and bend, I don't know, today is a Viking with a hammer quietly carried all my Tim's (and particularly weak).
The result, disappointing as it was, and left. Free this slag it was necessary to give the output stage, and enter the Prem for the money all kinds of skins, etc. the same dreadnought I was even a beta test much more went.
All of the above IMHO.
Write who this slag is played in PM, we will nagiba together.

v
viktory_sergios 17.07.20

That's the only game that left me with positive emotions is Prince of Persia: warrior within. Gameplay, design, locations, the plot, well, and the bonus of a large set of combos. Far cry was good too, but very quickly got tired of the uniformity. The interest retained probably due to the localization swearing, and of course because of Patersonia Vassa. But For Honor at the start there were problems. Disgusting matchmaking when a beginner throws to players whose level is several times higher. Armor that speeds up the discharge of your character to another world. The lack of dedicated servers probably played a key role in the negative reviews. But at the moment some problems and this office was corrected. Appeared servers, removed the skills on a quick obezdwijivanie have gear, have introduced the modes of assault and arcade. But here's the disgusting working combat system and not brought to a Shine. The character refuses to block attacks, it refuses to shy away, sometimes it can even hold a light attack ( which is simply not needed ). Selection of opponents are still disgusting, but now the search time of the battle increased, but when the game seemed to have found something thrown into the game to bots. The arcade mode which was introduced, I never understood. Stupidity and only. New fighters from China, let them be a plus. Although I have rarely seen someone of the players they ran. Yes the game is beautifully done, the levels, detailing the characters, the fight will be interesting, but not finalized. it seems to be high, for certain modes, and play prihoditsya bots, in the best case of high-level players. And for a game of this genre it is difficult to think of a new mode , and what is now bored after a couple of days.
P. S Trailers do certainly beautiful.