3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IntroDub 26.09.19 03:46 pm

Freezes when the action is for Aiden (Beyond: Two Souls)

Tightly hangs the game in random places when you press tab, and switch to Aiden.
Who knows what's the problem? Someone had one of these?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 26.09.19

IntroDub
Rather, the problem is the curved port on the PC, or you have a problem, upgrade the wood, check the cache for missing files, if there is this feature in this wretched launcher.

S
StarOfDeath 26.09.19

IntroDub
If percent Ryzen, then maybe he's the problem, because developed do not seem to really want to bathe with optimization for fermented baked milk, and Jorney appeared the same problem. Although there Visla not tightly, so that MB is not connected. In YouTube you need to watch gameplay with the same PC configuration.

C
CrowBY 26.09.19

IntroDub
such unresponsiveness in random places was Heavy Rain. There's been a vertical synchronization, but there it was possible to cut through a file of configurations, and in Beyond: Two Souls there is no such

S
Sogiking 26.09.19

StarOfDeath
I have fermented baked milk, this was not

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.09.19

What you say, it was not in heavy rain no problems at Ryazan. Can you just kill their computers that would not be tortured.

S
StarOfDeath 26.09.19

Sogiking
Digital Foundry showed it in VIDOS even though MB is not at all raienko.

S
StarOfDeath 26.09.19

Braun Fuhrer
And who wrote that was?

I
IntroDub 26.09.19

The problem in fx processor, if you disable the audio service, goes smoothly and without any problems at 60fps, for example in the episode with the same train. However, the sound will not. Helps get through the

k
klipntoola 26.09.19

If you completely hangs on my fx8350, define the similarity via the task Manager, leave only 2 or 3 kernel and the game will continue to work but with brakes, I pass the time with svisanie to the save point, re run and play on normal until the next hang(=_) Hike something out there messed with the flow(idiots)