3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 24.03.20 11:05 pm

Xenus 3 (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Ladies and gentlemen has anyone seen mention of the development of Xenus 3?
Let's dream a little!
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew96 24.03.20

personally, I wish all the same in xenus 3 have paid more attention free game(I mean quests) in General.the count can in principle not improve,it is still tolerant)))

what concerns AI then it is necessary to work seriously deep shadows.AI is very stupid and of course that glitches were smaller(although I'm sure that without them, developed no cost))))

f
fk130 24.03.20

I wonder what will finally ksenus 3, and will it finally!? of military uniform author cards to continue, lacking razvechto desert or jungle, bylob fun to say war in Saudi Arabia or where NID next.

A
Andrew96 24.03.20

fk130 as Saudi Arabia maybe???action ksenus(I'm sure at 95%) will occur in South America or in Africa(which is very unlikely),after the name of the game speaks for itself!well, this is IMHO

and I'm sure the game will again be a lot of glitches,as always is missing the best(for example enemies in xenus 1 and 2 had 96% accuracy)(well, I play on hard)
the main drawback of the entire series ksenus is boredom and monotony,want of interesting missions,for example, to I fiction cannon fodder to collectively fulfill the mission,so there was one versus all

f
fk130 24.03.20

well we all want something but in the end we get a surprise. why I wrote about the example of Saudi Arabia?! is closer to the equator as well as to Iraq and Iran(where the war zone deistvii are more common) and civilization smells of not much,in 1 and 2 Xenu was idiocy - here's an example of a city which is every few km was blatantly copied like in a Hyper cube hit, everywhere cold shooting and the city bestolkovy civilians where if you shoot you want to soak, part 2 is covered with uninhabited Islands which netak much deserted-there are tanks(hmm I wonder where on the small island of tanks and NAF are they needed)-), warriors of the CIA drug mafia gangsters what on earth are they doing there? + the civilians who inhabited the island. shoot these maps continuous discomfort current look at shit of them all. but the author card with the rules of the road fun! judging by the Baptist, WMS play it you will understand my point) and about the collective game the idea is good, the main thing is that NPK has netopil in the 1st Stalker(as granotomet near)

A
Andrew96 24.03.20

vovo about the NPCs,Yes,
the card is Sooo monotonous when xenus 1 came out,but shouted, saying the territory is big,Yes big!what about her sense???if each kilometer of games similar to 100% with others!so diversity is the main task of developers!that was a variety of missions,but it is already tired of the task, type go and kill,go and destroy,go and blow up.

one of the main disadvantages xenus 2 is moronic conversations!they are very long and the texts themselves well, they probably just so happened that a retired composes!fortunately their though rewinding is possible!

in General, the main thing is not quantity but quality,let make the map at least 3 times less,if only it was interesting!and mission!

f
fk130 24.03.20

Andrew96 what you describe below is already in the game!(if neoshibayus she went after Xena 2) shows that the deep-s. learn from their mistakes.+ missions can be added, for example in 2ксен editor, but I have it napalit, and someone nedell specific fashion((, alas about 4 projects nothing will napisal(

A
Andrew96 24.03.20

in the Baptist I have not played,and not eager,but most people are not too good opinion about this game(the Baptist), but still probably will play this week...)))

A
Andrew96 24.03.20

yeah,that's the mods and add-ons to the game there.........
and the editor I, too, fails to start I downloaded the game from Internet but it requires the drive(editor)

M
Mega Duty 24.03.20

at least he went out...

m
melnvik 24.03.20

Let's wait and hope that still Xenus 3 will be!

0legat0r 24.03.20

xenus 3 wait and hope that she will be released soon. xenus 2 really liked was the game a year ago and still haven remember everything that was happening.I was reading here and found someone's answer about the children in the game I'm against it I don't think they'd like the night to dance, drink and pick up girls panjiva drugs.

D
DiLouk 24.03.20

Unlikely to be a third part. After the Forerunner, the developers have already done two quests, so...

L
Lyuxs 24.03.20

I also want a third part! And I, for some reason, anyway, where there will be events. I liked both Ksenusa, and the Baptist. Therefore, we can safely hope that the third series (if it happens) will be interesting.

S
STALTEK 24.03.20

xenus 3 wait and hope that she will be released soon.

T
Teftelina 24.03.20

Xenus 3 will not.
pix.PlayGround.ru

m
melnvik 24.03.20

Max Payne 2010,we know that there will be...but we hope...

K
Korolb_ShuTov 24.03.20

Yes no where seen the release of trailers and mention that 3 Ksenus out in the previous parts have so little diversity at least in part 2 made matory and other

K
Korolb_ShuTov 24.03.20

If they decide to release a part 3 I would like to the characters in the dialogues less spoke the word GRINGO zadolbali they are in the 1st and in the 2nd part of every word GRINGO, Yes gringo like obsessed with!)

d
dubridesco 24.03.20

Yeshe faces poraznoobrazney.ATO do not see where some twins or clones!and the forerunners!!!

V
Vlad26993 24.03.20

Max Payne 2010
Written-not planned Yet hence the obvious thinking that it still will do,if it just will not do what I would have written so Xenus 3 we create will definitely not