3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 24.03.20 11:06 pm

Is it possible to learn to drive using the simulator?

I got his license 6 years ago, but since the wheel never sat down, so all the skills are lost. Recently there was a need to own a car, have the means to buy. But how to re-learn how to drive? On the roads anyhow to ride can not, dangerous. Therefore, the question arose whether I can learn to drive by using a realistic simulator and a steering wheel with pedals.
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 24.03.20

But how to re-learn how to drive?
Just like in a driving school. Employ the instructor. What's the problem anyway?

C
ColonelJason 24.03.20

Smelly hundredweight eggs
In the virtual you can slightly wiggle the skill of Parking, but otherwise, we need to train in real life. The main moral to emerge as the driver, because the actual technical side of things simple. So, join the Board: if you trained with an instructor. Just need to find a normal that will first five classes to teach you the correct grip to squeeze. TRU instructor, if you are able to go straight from driving into the city, because that's what you really need.

_
_POINTMAN_ 24.03.20

Take the lessons with the instructor to develop the motor skills of driving. If you drove up to this normal, it is like learning to ride a bike, once in a lifetime.

_
_POINTMAN_ 24.03.20

ColonelJason
I agree with you completely.When I was in driving school, the first lesson on the circuit, swept the circle and all. The instructor told me there is nothing more, and drove into town. Was able to drive from the cradle, as my father Dr. carrier worked all my life. And we had people who racetrack for 2 months zadrachivat because like logs, even right normally could not go.

d
darkpromo 24.03.20

Not help, did not create such a simulator, to fully take into account the physics of the cars as in reality, especially in rain, snow, etc., and the first thing to feel the car, so you instructor.

s
stalker7162534 24.03.20

Spoiler

P
Pilat. 24.03.20

Is it possible to learn to drive using the simulator?
of course. but right then I was in the virtual)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 24.03.20

Dude, do not worry and do not listen to anyone - to learn to drive with realistic driving and steering with the pedals easily and is quite real, as two fingers about asphalt.
I'm so on the starship learned how to fly, right now cut - no dog can keep up with me.

i
inad 24.03.20

Dad is not taught as a steering wheel to turn?

o
ofecer007 24.03.20

Nepara much. Buy a car nezabudu to hang the rear window of the kettle and the letter U and go home quietly, observing the rules of the SDA. At night(when cars are few and do not drive much. Probative scenario , adjustment porotov,u-turns, etc.) come out little by little katatsya to the pedals to get used so as not to confuse, and so on. The car is the most dangerous thing is confidence and not uncertainty), although I'm still green so to write

Z
Zhizn dermo 24.03.20

Learn to drive a car with GTA.

R
Ripper Man 24.03.20

I was practicing my 3D instructor and I had a little help. in General, video games helped to improve the Park and in General to understand the physics of the car. When driving everything is much easier than you think

S
SlavaSonic 24.03.20

God forbid such on the road to see. Hire instructor and ride with him for 5 - 10 lessons and everything will be fine. Then roll experience.

R
RikoChiko 24.03.20

Got a driver's license. Can take a car and train in the wilderness.