3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 24.03.20 11:57 pm

Artifacts and relics (Darksiders 2)

This topic was discussed in the search for the all important quest items, be it gems, pages, book of the dead, etc.
72 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extreme91 24.03.20

stones Construct
dwarves
page

P
Posledniy nefilim 24.03.20

Guys,explain where the ability to razdvoenie????????

F
Frost_47 24.03.20

The last Nephilim
The plot will. And I was wondering how to get this chest?
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mr.Holms-vs-Vatson 24.03.20

DemonFox_11
same garbage, what to do?

I
Ilya Fedorenko 24.03.20

Left-Handed-Right-Handed
1.Horwood: about 1 of the lair of vulgrim in the forge lands where the door is closed on the right wall run there then it will show 2.Wiecher:In the Cove where the dragon flies that's it (need a death grip turns the plot),3.N. To.:In the Kingdom of the dead is written there N den.To.,4.Echidna:Her story will have to kill.

I
Ilya Fedorenko 24.03.20

Phoenix8385
The characteristics of the Persian

I
Ilya Fedorenko 24.03.20

and Yes the armor the four horsemen armor is obtained if all the relics prensesi Astaroth braids if blackroot all the stones prensesi helmet and boots in the crucible and the Bracers do not know surely if all the pages of the book of the dead vulgrim give this to the coolest stuff in the game in Kategorie armor into a weapon I do not know

R
Romka2201 24.03.20

Mr6eJIkUH
The hand on the approach to the pass sharnoa

b
bamper48 24.03.20

Someone tell me. Where to find the portals in the forge lands and the Kingdom of the dead. Preferably on the map

L
Luddanik 24.03.20

People, faced with such garbage, the plot was foundry, then go back for the chest, but can't reach it, because the door I helped to open a Karn, and threw on different high ledges, and now I just can't reach the chest. Can I something not so do?

A
Atamas1994 24.03.20

Why I not received messages from the folio, after I had gathered all the 4th of gnomes? Who had the same problem? Console Ps4

b
bassprotect 06.12.20

Guys who know if it is possible to knock out any armor in the stalls?